A Covid Immunization Update

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Dec 11, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Fully Vaccinated Australians In Hospital For COVID-19 Surpass Unvaccinated"

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fully...tml?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

"A spokesperson for NSW Health told The Epoch Times on Jan. 11 that Omicron had supplanted Delta as the primary variant spreading in NSW, but that it also appeared to be less dangerous than its predecessor.

“'The Omicron variant is associated with a lower rate of hospitalisation and ICU admission,' the spokesperson said.

"While the state recorded 32,155 cases of the virus on Jan. 9, 2,030 were hospitalised, and only 159 had been sent to ICU. As of Jan. 12, the total number of cases has jumped to 53,909, with 2,242 hospitalised and 175 in ICU."

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
  3. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Poll Finds Close To Half Of Democratic Voters Want COVID Internment Camps For The Unvaccinated"

https://summit.news/2022/01/17/poll...-covid-internment-camps-for-the-unvaccinated/

"A national poll has found that forty-five percent of likely Democratic voters would be ok with the government 'requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.'

"The figure was registered by Rasmussen Reports and the Heartland Institute, which also found that a MAJORITY 'Fifty-nine percent of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.'

"The survey also found that 48 percent of Democratic voters 'think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.'”

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    sounds like they've all been brainwashed.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Very few doctors and nurses have refused the jab if you look at the figures and just because your a medical professional doesn't mean you don't believe internet BS although as a percentage I'd guess way more preppers go the conspiracy et al BS route than professional people, whatever, I still have zero respect for any them, all parasites living off the protection the bulk of the population have gifted them.

Hopefully covid is burning out but you never know if another version is breeding away. One thing this global pandemic has shown us is how ill prepared we were and still are, we got lucky with C19.

On a plus side lots of great R&D has come to vaccine development which may help in other areas and medical conditions.

I've had a productive week, all new floors on the ground floor with underfloor heating lines laid, they won't get used for a year or two but they ready to hook up and a complete rewire of the main house and outbuildings will be finished before the end of next week ready to start a complete internal and external rendering...I'm knackered but the Spanish lads have done a first class job to date.

Keep safe and healthy

6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont call 80,000 "a few".
    the UK NHS as we knew it is dead, all the services that were once available have ceased to exist, because of Covid and the vaccine push, even getting a doctor or a dentist appointment these days is nigh on impossible and cancer treatment and hip replacements have been put back years.
    if TPTB continue with their threat to sack doctors and nurses who refuse to get "vaccinated" then the NHS will not survive. I suspect this is a trick to make people use private health care.

7. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:

Yeah...lonewolf....one has to become publicly educated to be so stupid as are many in public service...when health care is in short supply ...firing people....in a type of state sponsored terrorism.

Only education can dumb people down that giftedly far and be proud of it.

It comes across as many of these people in leadership positions genuinely believe they are sitting on the only one in town while they further sack the public treasury....and do little to prevent the spread..

They are genuinely that stupid here in the States as well....particularly up in New York...

You can tell that by the talk about internment camps for the unvaccinated...

There are many people out here with skills and knowledge not easily replaced by someone off the street...with primarily a television and movie education...

They really are that stupid...indeed...and health care people fall under this umbrella...not easily replaceable.

So you fire those unvaccinated and work the stuffing out of those vaccinated....forever...
    Sounds logical and reasonable to me...

The next step of course will be Australian type lockdowns..for everyone ..but leadership of course.

Be Warned the Ishmaelites who would put the rest of us into their type of bondage....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

8. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  9. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    A good post Watcherchris . This is another step forward to regaining U.S. freedom . I have little hope winning this war for freedom but at least this is a battle won .

10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Due to the nature of our work, everyone was required to get the vaccines. Post vaccinations, everyone has gotten covid except me (and my immune system is suppressed). I was the only person at work today. Two of our crew are at home with fevers over 102 F / 39 C.

What with so many people vaccinated, mutations are really starting to show up, but these mutations will multiply and the number of jabs to address all of the mutant families will climb and climb (mRNA isn't a vaccine, it is a means to get your body to manufacture spike proteins). It will be fascinating to see how bat-sh## crazy the hypochondriacs will get.

One thing about it is that my work-mates who've now been infected will have TRUE immunity. And their being young means that they'll get better. I'm hoping to get the omicron variant. It isn't as bad as a bad flue and having been infected, I will develop a real immunity.

Truth be told, I may have had it and just didn't get sent to bed. People who are on powerful anti-inflammatory meds often get no fever. This is why hydroxychloroquine helps some people who begin taking it right at the time they first develop covid. A member of my family takes hydroxychloroquine for his really bad arthritis and it helps him. I was prescribed it and it didn't even touch my inflammatory disorder. Like many/most meds they work for some people and are useless for other people. I'd say that hydroxychloroquine may work for 25% to 33% of people who've developed covid. Hydroxychloroquine sure is no panacea. That's what Americans want is a magic pill. Oopsie.

The spike protein mRNA jabs gave me all sorts of neurologic side effects. The second jab caused me to have a minor pulmonary embolism -- my D-dymer came back negative, so no significant pulmonary tissue loss. My increase in tinnitus from the jabs hasn't gone away and likely will never go away. I sure got screwed. I reported this to Pfizer ... who've never responded. Pfizer has a whole lot of Congress members in its pocket.

11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Wife Stands Off With Hospital To Keep Her Husband Alive, And Wins"

https://www.theepochtimes.com/exclu...tml?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

Article quotes are in the color Blue:

Sentiments expressed in random phone calls for Anne Quiner as her husband Scott lay in a hospital bed breathing through a ventilator ranged from “I hope your husband dies a vegetable” followed by a litter of profanity, to “he should have taken the vaccine; I hope he dies,” before hanging up.

While not the traditional Hallmark expressions for one to get well soon, Quiner said it was a feeling shared among some of the doctors at Mercy Hospital in Coon Rapids, Minnesota, where Scott had been hospitalized for COVID-19 complications in November.

Quiner told The Epoch Times that her petitions for alternative treatments, as well as to keep Scott on the ventilator, had been met with contempt.

With doctors determined to take Scott off the ventilator, Quiner sought legal counsel.

On Jan. 15, Scott was transferred out of Mercy Hospital and taken to an undisclosed hospital in Texas, where Holsten said the doctors have reported Scott to be malnourished, having lost 30 pounds underweight, and dehydrated.

Both Holsten and Quiner said doctors in Texas were “horrified” by Scott’s condition when he arrived.

“One doctor said he didn’t know how Scott made it out of that hospital alive,” Quiner said. “He looked at his chart and said, ‘I can’t believe the heavy, sedating drugs they put him on.’”

The hospital was following a rigid late-treatment COVID protocol that has “very likely killed many people,” Holsten said.

Mercy Hospital is a part of the Allina Health hospital system.

When reached for comment on Scott’s treatment, a spokesperson for Allina Health told The Epoch Times that Allina Health “has great confidence in the exceptional care provided to our patients, which is administered according to evidence-based practices by our talented and compassionate medical teams. Due to patient privacy, we cannot comment on care provided to specific patients,” and that the hospital system wished “the patient and his family well.”

Currently, Holsten said Scott is “making tremendous progress.”

“Yesterday, Scott started following the doctor’s hands with his eyes, and now he’s blinking in response to questions,” Holsten said. “He was able to nod his head and move his legs for the nurse.”

The ordeal became a manifestation of Quiner’s biggest fear in taking Scott to the hospital after his symptoms worsened, Quiner said.

Dr. Robert Malone, a virologist and immunologist who has contributed to mRNA vaccine technology, said in a December 2021 interview on The Joe Rogan Experience said that the financial incentives aren’t rumors.

“The numbers are quite large,” Malone told Rogan. “There’s something like a $3,000 basically death benefit to a hospital if it can be claimed to be COVID. There’s a financial incentive to call somebody COVID positive.”

The hospitals receive a bonus, Malone added, from the government if someone is hospitalized and able to be declared COVID positive.

“They also receive a bonus—I think the total is something like $30,000 in incentive—if somebody gets put on the vent,” Malone said. “Then they get a bonus, if somebody is declared dead with COVID.”

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. paul m

paul m Expert Member
      237/345

Blog Posts:
    Utter rubbish! My wife had continued cancer treatment throughout 2020 at the height of COVID. Right now we can see a dentist,and have recently ( ok ,we are private,but the cancer was NHS treatment) ,and last week my elderly mother had a heart attack,and was straight in to her NHS hospital,and surgery performed.When you are life- threatened ,the NHS is there. However, there was a distinct shortage of beds because of un vaccinated Covid patients ,a nurse told my mum. Because their lives were in danger.UN VACCINATED people were causing people with routine illness delays. Personal responsibility means you look after your health,not take BS advice from the internet.

when our children were born,they were vaccinated against all the mumps,measles,etc. The idea of vaccines is to LESSEN the severity of disease. It doesn’t stop it. I thought everyone understood that one.For any parent to deny their children such tried and tested medical intervention is absolutely irresponsible. If you had a serious infection,would you deny yourself antibiotics? After all,they were developed by the medical industry. Was that a conspiracy? Hell! Survivalists even stock FISH antibiotics.

Nations around the world have vaccinated populations to keep The System operational. Not to put BS tracking devices into them, or commit genocide. The world has more to fear from the coming Fuel Crisis.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The name of the new vaccine is Corbevax. It is very cheap and is being used in India.

https://theprint.in/health/corbevax...-is-an-important-step-to-end-pandemic/809863/

It is NOT a jab that uses mRNA to turn a human body into a spike-protein manufacturing factory. Corbevax is a regular vaccine that uses small parts of spike proteins (not entire spike proteins which can do damage to tissues) to trigger one's immune system to go hunt and attack covid viruses. This is how current vaccines work / have always worked.

Due to its being cheap and non mRNA, it is not being accepted in North America. Congress and the current Harris/biden administration have prostituted themselves to the clique of pharmaceutical monopolies, so welcome to hell.

15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Mrna is NOT a vaccine, its a spike protein, whilst I had every vaccine in my childhood- mother made sure of that- and I have had the flu vaccine for the last couple of years so I am not anti vax the Covid jab is nothing like these others and caution should be exercised not blind obedience to the system.
    if 80, 000 nurses and doctors are hesitant in taking the jab even to the extent of losing their jobs, then I am in good company.
    incidentally many people in UK hospitals with covid acquired the infection IN hospital they did not enter hospital with covid or because of covid and I have personal knowledge of several examples of this.
    according to recent reports about 6 million people in the UK are waiting for non covid hospital treatment including cancer and hip replacements, it will take a long time to clear the backlog especially if there is 80,000 less staff on top of all the current staff shortages.
    many people cannot get onto Dentists lists never mind actually get treatment.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Covid vaccination clinical trials are not complete and are all still ongoing.
    Moderna trials estimated completion October 2022.
    Astra Zenika February 2023.
    Pfizer July 2023.
    you have all been used as human guinea pigs.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.rwmalonemd.com/

Robert W. Malone, MD

"I am an internationally recognized scientist/physician and the original inventor of mRNA vaccination as a technology, DNA vaccination, and multiple non-viral DNA and RNA/mRNA platform delivery technologies. I hold numerous fundamental domestic and foreign patents in the fields of gene delivery, delivery formulations, and vaccines: including for fundamental DNA and RNA/mRNA vaccine technologies."

"I used to believe that the FDA, NIH, and CDC were working for the people, not big pharma. I thought that if we could just re-purpose already known, safe drugs for emerging infectious diseases, we could quickly find ways to reduce the death rate. I thought that drug and vaccine development were regulated by the Federal government for the common good. What I have learned over the last two years is that regulatory capture of the federal government has warped and shaped the work of Congress and Federal agencies to such an extent that they no longer represent what is in the best interests of the nation, the world, and humanity. The more I have expressed data-based concerns about what is happening with the vaccines, the US Federal and WHO responses, the more I have been censored, defamed, and subjected to various forms of character assassination by big tech and legacy media. I am not alone in being targeted. Mainstream media has attacked and censored me and other prominent physicians/scientists who do not recite the governmental narrative. This has been developed into a standard process and deployed worldwide as a technique for suppressing physician dissent – quite literally hunting physicians deemed guilty of thoughtcrimes (such as questioning vaccine safety and effectiveness) or of the “sin” of treating patients with lifesaving drugs in an outpatient setting.

"What is happening is not right, it is not proper and it is not fair.
    So, let get down to fixing it."

18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  19. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Bombshell Cover-Up: Cancer Diagnoses in the Military Rose Over THREE-FOLD Since Jabs Were Introduced"

https://thelibertydaily.com/bombshe...e-over-three-fold-since-jabs-were-introduced/

attorney Thomas Renz:

"'I can share with you from attorney Thomas Renz that the number of cancer diagnoses in the military’s DMED system went from a 5-year average (2016-2020) of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021. This is a predominately young population.

"'Unlike VAERS where the naysayers can suggest that anyone can submit, this is only by military doctors and quantifies every single ICD code in the military for tri care billing of Humana. This is the ultimate defined and finite population with excellent surveillance.

"Unlike VAERS where the naysayers can suggest that anyone can submit, this is only by military doctors and quantifies every single ICD code in the military for tri care billing of Humana. This is the ultimate defined and finite population with excellent surveillance."

— Daniel Horowitz (@RMConservative) January 25, 2022

21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we always knew there would be serious side effects from an unproven experimental medical procedure. its just a matter of when.

22. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Most of us preppers were expecting something like this . This is likely only one leg of the death benefits the vaccinated will now face as other death causing conditions will slowly reveal themselves . The die off of the vaccinated has now begun .

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  23. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yeah..I have sent that link on the cancer connection to many people I know..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    "Side effects" of some vaccines now being reported.
    Astra Zeneca now linked to "transverse myelitis" i.e. inflamation of the Spinal Cord.
    including Muscle Weakness, Shooting pains, Severe Back pain, bladder issues and bowel problems. some people "may be left with major disabilities".
    Pfizer jab is also causing some reported side effects, known as "Bullious Pemphigoid" a nasty skin disease which causes large fluid filled blisters to form. these are stated to appear up to one month after having the jab.

25. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    With the horrible and some death causing results of taking the shot , the government will continue to try to have these results kept from the public . Meanwhile their propaganda campaign in an attempt to try to get as many citizens as possible to submit their bodies to the government continues and will continue in the future as long as they can dupe people into taking the government concoction . --- As has been stated on this forum before we are witnessing Agenda 31 in action , as they drive their agenda of a reduced human population in their belief they have to save the planet from global warming . --- A question remains - What will the percentage of deaths be for those that had this stuff injected into their bodies ? Will it be 100% , 50% or some other percentage of deaths ? Even if they do survive , they may face something worse than a quick death .

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
  26. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Found this on Breitbart today. Have been wondering when it would start to come out and not be hidden from the public.

I have been saying from early on that the C19 Vaccines are a method of someone looting the US Treasury ....and keeping Americans and America on their puppet strings and that this would go on forever.....Boosters forever and more on the puppet strings and someone making a killing out of the US Treasury.

Here...this very interesting link...

Exclusive — Rep. Greg Murphy: GOP Doctors Caucus Is 'Infuriated' that Fauci's Policy 'Has All Been About Vaccination' and Not Therapeutics (breitbart.com)

One program after another after another ...appears to be for getting into the US Treasury and putting America and Americans in last place while paying for first place in their jobs.

Exactly what is happening to the people in Europe and the UK....Australia and New Zealand..

If we are not careful....We Americans will become Subjects with privileges granted by the Sovereign and not Citizens with Rights under the Constitution via a everlasting state of Emergency. One strain of Covid after another ..after another ad infinitum....forever.....

Be warned the Ishmaelites run wild..

And concerning this storm....not too bad at all here in Hampton Rhodes. About 3 inches of snow and I got up early to shovel off my deck and access to my car and also cleaned the windows off my car....so it is ready to go. Electricity did not go out.

Dont worry ....winter is not as of yet finished with us.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

27. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I have no doubt that this covid jab can cause DNA issues. RNA altering DNA once was thought impossible ... until studies coming out of Harvard and MIT proved that it could happen.

DNA has the ability to repair itself. One fellow irradiated by both the Hiroshima AND Nagasaki bombs went on to live to be in his latter 80s. If this wasn't true, we'd all die of cancer before age 30. In the area of p53, there is code that prevents tumors. Damage p53 code and if this area does not get repaired, you get yourself the beginnings of cancer. The mRNA code gets attacked and destroyed within a few weeks. (The body does not let foreign crap exist for very long.) Until this gets gone, the spike proteins being created can do tissue damage. These vaccines are bad, but they are not nukes. I got side effects. I hate the vaccine. The world population to be wiped-out would take something far more efficient than this vaccine.

The people who do not get the vaccines are the people the internal collectivists hate. Those who get the vaccine voluntarily are the people who are cherished by the collectivist goons. If the mRNA vaccine was a real killer, the surviving people on Earth would be the people refusing to obey Big Brother. Indeed, they would be the people assassinating the collectivists.

28. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Covid Vaccine Mandate for UK front line NHS staff about to be scrapped.
    this is known over here as a Govt "U-Turn".

29. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Kill the dirty evil children!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sins of the fathers! Kneel before us or die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...parate-countries-over-parents-being-unjabbed/

"A Cypriot toddler has been refused necessary heart surgery in three separate countries over the fact his parents were not vaccinated.

"A three-year-old Cypriot toddler with a serious heart disease was refused necessary surgery in three separate countries because his parents are not vaccinated against the Chinese Coronavirus."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Goes for the right wing rag Breitbart too IMHO both fonts of misinformation and awful speculation feeding the antivaxxer idiots.

upload_2022-2-3_12-28-37.jpeg

31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    give it a rest Max, the restrictions are being lifted and the mandate for NHS workers is being removed.
    lets get back to prepping and survival , that is what this forum is about not dividing our nations into 2 different sub divisions of population.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      Well said Lonewolf. Fear mongering only serves the TPTB.

TMT Tactical, Feb 3, 2022
      lonewolf likes this.
    2. Old Geezer
      One aspect of prepping is surviving one's government attacks. Governments are great at building roads and armies. The people in government become enemies when they take-on god-like powers and consider our bodies to be part of the collective. Preppers are individualists. Collectivism is a war against individual Liberty. Preppers are considered by the Left as hoarders. They see "hoarders" as being deserters from the collective. History informs us that communist regimes execute "hoarders"; which is to say us who put-back survival stores.
      Big Brother says, "You will share!" ☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Old Geezer, Feb 3, 2022
      watcherchris and poltiregist like this.
  32. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    It's heartwarming for me to watch the Leftist rag CNN (communist news network) going-under.

And the anti-mRNA jab folk are not anti-vaccine. I get all of my shots just like our dog going to the vet. All of my kids got their shots, plus I had one kid vaccinated for a narrow-niche situation for which he was at-risk. Those who develop true Vaccines are our friends.

The mRNA jab is not a vaccine. Its nucleic code turns a person's body into a factory that manufactures spike proteins. I got the mRNA jab and it caused me neurologic problems and a small embolus lodging in my right lung. My doctor had to run a D-dimer test on me to see if the clot was large enough to be of concern.

I daily work with physicians. Most get the jab. However, many are concerned about the method of action of this test "vaccine". It's approval came only due to political pressure. One of the primary researchers of the vaccine has warned that it could be dangerous and said that there was absolutely no reason for young folk to get this. This trial jab should only have been run on those at risk -- such as the elderly, the morbidly obese, and those with health conditions that put them at risk from covid complications.

The virus doesn't kill, but it sure can set off an inflammatory storm. This is why so many young people get inflammatory endocarditis post mRNA jab. This endocarditis usually only shows up in athletes because, by definition, they are pushing the limits of their heart's pumping ability (cardiac output resting should be around 65 liters per minute, but during a full-tilt athletic trial that number goes way up). Most young people will exhibit zero clinical signs of endocarditis due to their heart having so much redundant capacity plus most are not pushing their hearts' max capabilities as do athletes. Therefore, there is absolutely no knowing how many sub-clinical cases of mRNA jab induced myocardial pathologies occurred in the greater population.

https://newsrescue.com/mrna-vaccine...peaking-out-against-experimental-covid-shots/

"The inventor of the mRNA technology currently used in the COVID-19 shots says he was told he may be assassinated for questioning the ethics of launching an experimental vaccine rollout without informing the public about possible risks.

"Clinical scientist and researcher Dr. Robert Malone made the alarming admission on Twitter on Sunday, claiming that an 'experienced journalist' told him his life was in danger for speaking publicly about the risks that come with taking the mRNA jab."

https://news.yahoo.com/single-most-qualified-mrna-expert-173600060.html

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
    lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  33. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Thi s can only happen in a rigged social/economic structure...

This is what happens in a structure rigged to make the most profit and such an Doctor/Speaker is a threat to the cash flow....a threat to the gangsters...criminal elements who need to Herd everyone into their profit mechanism and to get people to stop thinking for themselves.....censorship.

Remember that many many years ago...the Courts ruled that the Military could not force vaccinate their people on an "Experimental" Anthrax vaccine. The military people were not to be lab rats.

And here we have history repeating itself..with the American Public including the military..and on an experimental vaccine once again.

It comes across as people do not learn from history no matter how many degrees they have ...particularly when huge amounts of monies are involved.

I have said for some time now that the vaccine is a money laundering scheme....from the US Treasury to someone not wanting to be seen or known...and with possibly dangerous side effects..and so made for this purpose.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris.

1. Old Geezer
      Yes, what you said about money-flow. Moneys/perquisites are sacred even to communists.
      But too, I'll bet you agree, there's also a "creepiness factor" to this vaccine thingy. It's turned into some sort of religion. We see the veins stick out in the necks of the born-again politically-correct when anyone questions any of their core religious dogmas. All of this "teach the masses to subjugate their bodies to the collective" hasn't played-out particularly well for them and thus they are very, very ANGRY. This anger is one reason that I believe that the Democratic Socialist party will use their biden regime to touch-off a military conflict ... which could go full-blown war. Really sick stuff, all this.

Old Geezer, Feb 4, 2022
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    By Olde Geezer,

Verily agree...Olde Geezer.

I have been thinking this for some time now about the two party system of phony non representative Admiralty Government we have.....Corporate....not Constitutioinal government.....not according to their oaths.

That they have substituted...secretly, privily ....overlaid.....another form of government over the top of our Constitiution ....but hold the Constitution out there in name only to mollify the public and to keep us voting for two phony political parties....

We know this because little changes....when the parties change...

And the one fellow who got in office who tried to change the set up...both parties hated him.

They are to me, and clearly , operating a religion ...a devout and zealous religion ....to replace secretly and privily our Constitution and Rights under the Constitution.

With this Administration in particular they are moving at a very fasst rate...to make these changes....and change our way of life....in particular with run away inflation ...by which has not produced its full effects as of yet.

And they want another how many trillions????

Yes.....they want more chaos....more divison...more confusion ....in this devout and zealous political religion run amok.

You can see it happening in desperation ....as if time is running out for them.....

And some of us know the name of the author of confusion ....by name....and have known for almost 40 years now.

And we also know the name of this other "Fallen" religion someone is trying to overlay on our Constitution...by name.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Verily agree here Olde Geezer..

I too am glad to see Chicken Noodle News getting such bad ratings and laying off people...

However...to be fair...I do not put much stock in Fox News....at all....don't trust them.

I think they too are gas lighters and will willingly carry the Deep State Version...of news and information....good cop/bad cop....and play the public for the phony political process.

Too many Ishmaelites out there...for me.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://thefederalist.com/

https://www.nationalreview.com/

https://www.revolver.news/

https://www.theblaze.com/

https://www.dollarcollapse.com/breaking-news-best-web/

https://www.americanthinker.com/

https://www.calsitrep.com/

https://www.oann.com/

https://en-volve.com/

Last edited: Feb 5, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Australia Has BANNED Unvaxxed Parents From Visiting Their Dying Children In Hospital"

https://en-volve.com/2022/02/02/aus...om-visiting-their-dying-children-in-hospital/

"Parents in Western Australia who refuse to get jabbed will be banned from visiting their sick and dying children in hospital, with mainstream media outlets celebrating the new rules as a great way at forcing the unvaxxed into ‘changing their philosophy’.

"As of this week, parents must have received at least two doses of the vaccine if they want to visit their sick children in hospitals. The only exception to this will be if the child is about to die and the hospital uses its discretion on ‘compassionate grounds.’

"One male reporter called the rule 'the ultimate test' for unvaccinated parents, asking, Could that be the trigger to make you change your mind and I guess that’s the force at play here.'

“'Would it make you change your philosophy? Maybe it would and maybe that’s what the government are banking on,' he added.

"Journalist Susie O’Brien cracked a smile before announcing, 'I’m all for this, this is not about the rights of parents, this is about the rights of the sick kids…to stay as safe as possible.'

"Yes, because I’m sure children who are sick and alone in hospital will surely love exercising the right' not to be able to see their own parents."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The commies sure are going to hate this research result.

"Johns Hopkins study reignites COVID lockdown debate"

https://www.foxnews.com/health/covid-lockdowns-johns-hopkins-study-debate

"A recent controversial Johns Hopkins meta-analysis reignites a discussion about the adverse consequences of lockdowns after finding they had no significant mortality benefit during the first wave of the 2020 pandemic in the United States and Europe, according to a recent report.

"'We find no evidence that lockdowns, school closures, border closures and limiting gatherings have had a noticeable effect on COVID-19 mortality,' said the authors of the study, which is not peer-reviewed and reflects the authors' views, not necessarily those of the university.

"The study authors, however, did find closing nonessential businesses reduced COVID-19 mortality by 10.6%, which is likely most related to the closure of bars.

"Our study shows the benefits [of lockdowns] — in terms of fewer deaths — are questionable and small," Jonas Herby, special advisor at the Center for Political Studies in Copenhagen, Denmark, told Fox News. Herby's research focuses on law and economics, and he is a co-author of the study.

"The meta-analysis – a survey or study of previous studies – which Herby wrote along with two other prominent economists, noted lockdowns have had 'devastating effects' as society weathers the unintended consequences.

"'They have contributed to reducing economic activity, raising unemployment, reducing schooling, causing political unrest, contributing to domestic violence and undermining liberal democracy,' the report noted. "

=============== ====================
    January 18, 2022
    "School Closures During Social Lockdown and Mental Health, Health Behaviors, and Well-being Among Children and Adolescents During the First COVID-19 WaveA Systematic Review"

Russell Viner, PhD1; Simon Russell, PhD1; Rosella Saulle, MD2; et al

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2788069

"Findings A total of 36 studies from 11 countries were identified, involving a total of 79 781 children and adolescents and 18 028 parents, which occurred during the first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic (February to July 2020). All evaluated school closure as part of broader social lockdown during the first COVID-19 wave, and the duration of school closure ranged from 1 week to 3 months. Of those, 9 (25%) were longitudinal pre-post studies, 5 (14%) were cohort, 21 (58%) were cross-sectional, and 1 (3%) was a modeling study. Thirteen studies (36%) were high quality, 17 (47%) were medium quality, and 6 (17%) were low quality. Twenty-three studies (64%) were published, 8 (22%) were online reports, and 5 (14%) were preprints. Twenty-five studies (69%) concerning mental health identified associations across emotional, behavioral, and restlessness/inattention problems; 18% to 60% of children and adolescents scored above risk thresholds for distress, particularly anxiety and depressive symptoms, and 2 studies reported no significant association with suicide. Three studies reported that child protection referrals were lower than expected number of referrals originating in schools. Three studies suggested higher screen time usage, 2 studies reported greater social media use, and 6 studies reported lower physical activity. Studies on sleep (10 studies) and diet (5 studies) provided inconclusive evidence on harms.

"Conclusions and Relevance In this narrative synthesis of reports from the first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, studies of short-term school closures as part of social lockdown measures reported adverse mental health symptoms and health behaviors among children and adolescents. Associations between school closure and health outcomes and behaviors could not be separated from broader lockdown measures."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2788346

"Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US From December 2020 to August 2021"

JAMA. 2022;327(4):331-340. doi:10.1001/jama.2021.24110

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2788346

"Findings In this descriptive study of 1626 cases of myocarditis in a national passive reporting system, the crude reporting rates within 7 days after vaccination exceeded the expected rates across multiple age and sex strata. The rates of myocarditis cases were highest after the second vaccination dose in adolescent males aged 12 to 15 years (70.7 per million doses of the BNT162b2 vaccine), in adolescent males aged 16 to 17 years (105.9 per million doses of the BNT162b2 vaccine), and in young men aged 18 to 24 years (52.4 and 56.3 per million doses of the BNT162b2 vaccine and the mRNA-1273 vaccine, respectively).

"Conclusions and Relevance Based on passive surveillance reporting in the US, the risk of myocarditis after receiving mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines was increased across multiple age and sex strata and was highest after the second vaccination dose in adolescent males and young men. This risk should be considered in the context of the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    A recent study over here found that the lockdowns made just 0.2% difference to infections and death rates.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Austria has brought in Mandatory vaccines for the entire populations, Germany and Italy likely to do the same.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Coming to me today " unverified " - large investment companies are buying heavily into funeral homes and anything else hinging on making a profit on the population die off . Sounds like they , like most of us expect a big die off from people that took the government shot . --- Also " unverified " life insurance companies are basing their policy rates on which county someone resides . The higher the vaccination rate in the county = higher life insurance costs . Nope that ain't backwards for those that trusted the government . Life insurance companies are expecting a higher die off in the higher vaccinated counties than the counties with lower percentage of vaccinated people .

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  43. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Wow!!! Do they know something most of us do not???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  44. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Actually, conspiracy theories aside, there actually is an uptick in death rates. I've read this and it is statistically significant. People who have had covid can have damaged arteries and those with significant damage could incur blood clots. Thus, the covid virus may be contributing (?). The covid jab can cause blood vessel damage but not as much as does the bad strains of Chinese covid 19.

I was driving around in the mountains week before last and saw Sasquatch. I stopped to talk to him and during our conversation, he thought that people should go away. But isn't that just a monster for you! And, man oh man, does he ever stink! I asked him where Mrs. Sasquatch was hiding and he told me that there were many like himself in the backwoods, especially up in the mountains. I said, "How can you stand the smell of each other?" He replied, "Isn't that the just the pot calling the kettle black?!"

Last edited: Feb 6, 2022
  45. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Non-Vaccinated Austrians to Be Fined Starting From March 15"

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/non-vaccinated-austrians-to-be-fined-starting-from-march-15/

"Since February 4, the mandate of imposing full and booster vaccination from Austrian citizens has entered force in the country. As a result, President Alexander Van der Bellen has signed the new law, according to which all adults residing in the country have to be vaccinated or risk being fined €600, starting from March 15.

"From March 15, authorities will begin conducting random checks for vaccination certificates, including traffic stops. Moreover, according to this vaccine mandate, which is set to expire on January 31, 2024, people can be fined up to four times a year, with fines increasing up to €3,400."

=================================

"Childless Ottawa Mayor: ‘Disturbing’ to See Kids in ‘Bouncy Castles’ Having ‘Fun’ at Protest"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...kids-in-bouncy-castles-having-fun-at-protest/

"Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson described the presence of children playing in bouncy castles at the Freedom Convoy demonstration as 'disturbing' in a video interview with CTV News on Sunday.

"Watson is 60, unmarried, and without children.

"Ottawa residents living near the demonstration on Parliament Hill and nearby downtown areas are enduring 'a living hell,' Watson claims. He emphasized that they 'have been through hell.'

"He stated, 'It’s disturbing when you see the protest turning into what looks like some kind of a fun carnival, where they’ve got bouncy castles and hot tubs and saunas, a complete insult to the people who are putting up with this nonsense for the last seven days, and it shows great deal of insensitivity.'

"Government must block fundraising for the Freedom Convoy truckers and supporters, he said, referring to GoFundMe’s freezing of funds raised by the 'Freedom Convoy 2022' campaign. Breitbart News reported on GoFundMe’s eventual return of the funds to original donors following a reversal on its stated intention to seize and redistribute the money to 'charities' of its choosing.

------------------

If you can't move them, then freeze them:

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/police-ta...edom-convoy-demonstration-in-ottawa-1.5769811

"Ottawa police moved to cut off fuel supplies to the 'Freedom Convoy' demonstrators occupying downtown Ottawa, hours after Mayor Jim Watson declared a state of emergency due to the ongoing demonstration."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    all these politicians making stupid remarks and even more stupid decisions will rue the day when the next election comes along, people have long memories especially where their human rights and freedoms are taken away.

47. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Thats one conversation I'd have liked to have been part of!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    No you wouldn't!

He was a good four feet away from my truck window and the smell of him was so terrible that I dang-near had a religious experience. Even after I was driving away, the odor just wouldn't get out of the cab. It smelt like I'd thrown five skunks in a limb-grinder. Thought I wuz gonna throw up the little brown ring.

upload_2022-2-7_19-12-11.png

upload_2022-2-7_19-8-23.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I will reply to my own post above , that I had at least one skeptic on . Now I have verification - On Tucker Carson of Fox News tonight . Life Insurance companies now reveal that in the third quarter of last year we entered a " mass casualty event " . People between the ages of 18 and 64 had a massive uptick in deaths . It was up 40% . It was stressed the die off was not caused by Covid . However they would not put themselves in jeopardy and say the vaccines were causing the die off . Take note this as stated above were figures from the 3rd. quarter of last year . So we could rationally deduct in the first quarter of this year , it is now much higher . --- Now this in conjunction with a 300% percent increase in cancer within the U.S. military since the communist vaccine mandate as someone posted on here , there is little to no doubt we are now in a massive die off of the vaccinated .

50. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Prince Charles who is triple jabbed, has just caught Covid for the second time, so it shows the "vaccine" is useless and dosent stop transmission. what is the point of a vaccine if it dosent stop someone catching Covid TWICE??