A Current Evacuation In Florida Area

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Apr 3, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.fox13news.com/news/comp...ls-say-piney-point-stack-collapse-is-imminent

Good evening all,

Per ...

Story is ongoing.

For Prepper Training; If you had to immediately evacuate, would you be ready ?

Visualize where you'd spend the night. Extra cash for over-priced food ?

Remember, it's realistic to consider some of these evacuees recently had COVID-19 shots/jabs and their immune system is weakened for ~ a month - especially if a senior citizen.

Get ready. Be ready.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    news/us-news/toxic-wastewater-reservoir-florida-brink-collapse-state-emergency-declared-n1262995

Good afternoon all,

Situation is worse now.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    I have been to Florida several times, they have evacuation route all mapped out . I was impressed .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I bet the evacuation route is nose to tail and slow moving??

TMT Tactical likes this.