A Florida Kidnapping; Aspects Pertinent To Preppers

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, May 25, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://nypost.com/2020/05/25/couple-forced-teen-to-drive-them-past-florida-checkpoint-cops/

Good afternoon all,

Per ...

It was a car-jacking.

I'm posting this article less about the felony and more so about aspects for Preppers to consider.

Besides the BOB, multitool and the rest of the load, this is a reminder to check out your documents to see if current - and to get them weather-proofed in sealable pouches like ZipLoc or Hefty brand. Walmart has a GV less costly brand and Glad Bags brand not appropriate.

Check you shot/immunization pamphlet eg CDC 731 (believe soon phased out when we go IT in a few years [less DOD-VA interface]). Recommend stapling your health care provider business cards in pamphlet or other arrangement you use.

Leading up to: ......

Have docs establishing residence address, work address, retirement address.

Not familiar with the mentioned county license plate. Do note the "Hurricane Reentry Sticker".

Omitting much because this is just a reminder.

I can guess the kidnapper is now fully documented.

2. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    What TF is immunization pamphlet? :confused:

3. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Varuna,

Ref "immunization pamphlet";

I forgot the international name but the US format follows the WHO model.

The US version is Centers For Disease Control (used to be administered by US Public Health Service) Form 731. It's a yellow booklet of about 4 pages formatted to comply with the WHO requirements to document the critical immunizations eg Yellow Fever. The rest of the pamphlet has heading entries to place one's blood type, Rh factor in a section, There is a page for misc immunizations and optical info. It's about the size of a passport.

4. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow Pragmatist....

It has been awhile but I recall a document like that when I was in the Military and on world wide mobility status to show your shots were up to date...so too when I was a military dependent....

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

5. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
  6. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    God morning Watcherchris,

Yes, indeed, the "shot record" was important.

Believe the CDC 731 was a requirment for a SOFA - Status of Forces Agreement.

Before the CDC 731, there was a Army Medical Corps formatted fill in the blanks form. Some people in high school - no names to be mentioned - got some of these blanks and at "age" entry typed themselves legal to get beer.

Some Forum Members might remember the Royal Safari typewriter.

The current trend is to go IT so Virginia Dept of Health is pushing the "rice chip" and biometrics versions.

As an aside, speaking of olde times, Libya's chief of state Reverend Kadaffi required all foreign passports to be translated into Arabic. I've got that addendum to my olde passport here.

The place was better with the Italian and US presence.

7. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    One of the few who died appropriately.

Rebecca likes this.
  8. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    Actually there isn't any such thing here. Anyway, I exchange miniscule amount of my blood for Yellow fever virus in pretty much routine basis (not willingly)

9. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:

I don't think Kadaffi died appropriately.

I think he got in the way of the globalists.

Kadaffi was doing great things for this country in finding deep water and building reservoirs to contain it.....bring water to the desert.....making Libya more fertile , independent, and prosperous.

The Crime of Kadaffi was against the international bankers...in that he had amassed sufficient gold to begin planning the issuance of his own gold coins for circulation as money. This is not tolerated in a rigged global fiat money system.

What happened to Libyan gold when the country fell and Kadaffi was killed????

What ...silence in the media????

What is even much much worse...is that Kadaffi was planning on teaching other African nations to become independent and break the hold of the Global Bankers who owned and invested in much of the Resources coming out of Africa.

This would break the stranglehold of the banks and insurance companies on much of Africa and make these African countries independent....not under Globalism...or global control.

This cannot be tolerated.

Notice that since the overthrow of Kadaffi in Libya....you hear almost no news coming out of this country.

It is not just Libya about which I am talking but Egypt too has felt the chaos manufactured by the internationalist bankers...and insurance companies.

I believe they/internationalist are driving much of the chaos in the middle east.....and have been privily,,, without most being able to detect it happening...as much of our news and information is rigged against us and for the purpose of Herding our thinking about the real nature of a thing.

This is also happening in confusion/misinformation about what is happening in the Ukraine....

Same people running the Russian Collusion Narrative...for political social lucre.

Ishmaelites at work.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

10. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Watcherchris,

It's fair enough to say he was an improvement over the deposed King.

Kaddafi was still a ruthless dictator.

I can't develop any theme about Libya and the international bankers because they were an OPEC member and official Islamic nation.

Kaddafi had some decent publicity like "freeing" women from the restrictions of strict/historic Islam and his lady body guards.

Much was lost when Libya was identified with the Pan Am Lockerbie bombing.

Libya was a "home" of Occidental Petroleum - "Oxy". Oxy was run by Armand Hammer, Nixon's quiet contact with the Soviet Union.

Overall, even though a small country in population, the oil wealth wasn't reaching the population's base.

I forgot when but remember the Libyan Embassy, London had someone in a window shoot down at Brit people. He used a SMG. Libya just never did join civilization to further their citizenry.