A Little More T

Discussion in 'Ladies Section' started by Birch Mae, Jun 8, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Birch Mae

Birch Mae New Member
      1/25

Blog Posts:
    A little more than what my stomach gets upset. Therefore you have to play with your protein intake. What is the best time to take in protein.

2. Clara1993

Clara1993 Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    hallo Birch, the best time to take proteins is first when you have protein deficiency here you must take them in high quantity to make up with it plus it's advised to drink protein shake instead of heavy foods because protein shake takes short time like thirty minutes to digest while heavy foods take longer, you can also take protein when you feel lack of energy or first thing in morning like a good scrambled eggs, boiled eggs or omolette to spend a nice energetic day.

3. Scarlet

Scarlet Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Energy is needed in the morning to start your day so eat breakfast rich in protein. Meat protein is hard to digest so if you have digestion problem you may switch to another source of protein which is easy to digest by your stomach.