A Lot Of Gang Members. Especially Local Street People Gang Members. Are Convicted Sex Offenders.

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by George Collins, Jun 8, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. George Collins

George Collins Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    A lot of gang members. Especially local street people gang members. Are convicted sex offenders. Outside of corrections now, with no prospects, except for the gangs, to get there booze and drugs to support there "party" lifestyle of having fun at any expense. As long as others pay for it. Or other severe violent criminals. Career criminals. Look up to murders as roll models when younger.

If they are not doing criminal activities to people directly. They have others do criminal activities on there behalf.

In places like northern Canada. With rampant drug and alcohol abuse problems that made the national news in the past (super bad when makes the nation news). You have no idea how bad. People in the local city hall or town halls are involved with abusing people to. Up to there eyeballs to in abusing people.

You have these little communities, all filled with each other relatives, and family members, to whom then, get elected, in the territorial government. As various government misters basically, whatever special name they give themselves.

It starts with the street people and goes tot he very top. Institutionalize corruption at all layers of government which are just local that get jobs. Whatever they pretend to be. All for job security and hatred. Just cause for what they do, even to children. Especially poor and working class children's families and those whom do not understand they are surrounded by monsters basically.

Street people convicted sex offenders and such, are family members and relatives, of highest level and below, dully elected government officials.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    you seem to have a thing about gangs, thats not the first post from you on the subject.

3. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    "A lot of gang members. Especially local street people gang members. Are convicted sex offenders." Has your full stop key stuck?

"A lot of gang members, especially local street gang members, are convicted sex offenders." makes more sense but the content makes no sense at at all George.

If your going to make these grand sweeping statements you need to show links to evidence which supports your claims.

4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    for a lot of gang members even ones that are very young, the gang is their family not their parents or parent, that is the sad thing about all this.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    For once LW I agree with you 100%

lonewolf likes this.
  6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Gang members CAN change and maybe become reasonably decent people. My question is how many good people should you stand by and allow to be robbed, assaulted or killed before you decide that they are not good people?

Today on my way home there was a news story about a convicted felon that has been arrested 3 times in the last 4 months for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon on probation... Now on his fouth try at freedom he killed a person. How would you feel if that dead person was your loved one? saddly our leadership now have a lot more mercy for violent criminals than they do for hard working honest people that pay their wages.

I believe that a convicted violent criminal caught with a handgun should be permanatly removed from our sociaty. If they resist arress KILL them. If caught and convicted lock them up and throw away the key. They need to DIE of old age in prison.

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  7. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Don't hold them feelings in Danm, let rip mate you'll feel better ;)

Seriously though, the courts are way too soft and although I don't really agree with state execution I do believe life should mean your whole life. If evidence turns up and they are innocent you let them out, can't do that if you've killed them.

This whole 'woke' shite is peeing me off at the moment to be honest. There was some cockwomble on TV this morning being interviewed and saying we now have to look on all students as being subject to sexual harassment even if they've not experienced it because they might in the future and they need support now in case they do. Talk about creating victimhood in youngsters. And this attitude is shown in courts where today the victimiser becomes the victim. Its not the gang members fault, he had a bad upbringing and that may well be the case but I don't see why they should be allowed back into the community after a couple of years in prison; let them create their own communities with their peers in prison and leave the rest of us to lead a safer life.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  8. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/22/ms-13s-wave-murder-fueled-illegal-immigrants/

"Most MS-13 gang members charged with federal crimes are in the country illegally, according to a new Justice Department report that underscores just how much the violent criminal cartel relies on foreigners.

"Out of 749 MS-13 defendants charged over the last four years, at least 74% had no right to be in the U.S. in the first place, according to the report. Another 3% were legal migrants, and the status of another 15% is unclear, meaning migrants could make up more than 90% of MS-13 criminals.

"The surge of Unaccompanied Alien Children and families from Central America over the last six years has created a recruiting bonanza for the gang.

"For example MS-13 gang members charged with murder in Baltimore came to the U.S. as UACs, while a third came as part of a family unit.

"Jessica Vaughan, policy studies director at the Center for Immigration Studies, said those leaders in El Salvador gave orders for the U.S. cliques to boost their ranks by taking advantage of lax border policies here.

“'And the new recruits are especially violent; many have committed violence in their home country starting at an early age, they are easily manipulated by the older leaders, and they are not concerned about the consequences of their actions,' she said.

"She said the Justice Department’s statistics bear out research she’s done on Texas street gang arrests overall where 89% were undocumented immigrants.

"That includes 59% who’d jumped the border, 17% who’d been deported at least once before, 8% who never appeared for their immigration cases and 6% whose cases were still ongoing when they were arrested. Another 9% had earned green cards, and 2% were here on a temporary visa."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-deadly-gang-violence-defund-police

"Police estimate half of Portland’s 470 shootings this year, which have injured more than 140 people, are gang-related.

"Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler warned last month that perpetrators are being told by gangs to shoot someone within 30 days or be shot and that people are traveling from other states to engage in violence in the Rose City.

"Portland’s pervasive gang violence in the 1990s -- when it was estimated that there were 2,500 people in up to 600 gangs in the area -- left a crimson stain on recent city history. But now, after the coronavirus pandemic shutdown, Black Lives Matter protests demanding change following the murder of George Floyd and a diminishing police presence, community leaders say the problem has returned."
    ---------------------

New Orleans

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/...eans/289-5e36a0ea-1558-4c48-80e4-517c36780567

Chicago

https://wgntv.com/news/chicagocrime/11-year-old-girl-shot-in-chicagos-west-pullman-neighborhood/

"CHICAGO – An 11-year-old girl was among over 50 shot over the weekend and CPD. Supt. Brown said 'gang culture' is driving the violence."

New York

https://abc7ny.com/5385583/

"BROOKLYN, New York City (WABC) -- Authorities in New York City announced on Tuesday that 21 alleged gang members have been charged in connection with two murders, three non-fatal shootings, and two acts of reckless endangerment involving the shooting of a firearm as well as a gunpoint robbery and other violence."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    City gangs moving into rural areas. "Moving" -- maybe I should say "spill out" or better yet, "metastasize".

Vermont

https://www.thesunchronicle.com/new...cle_8c8d79f5-2051-5b24-aef1-32dd811931e4.html

"Although youth gangs have long been associated with major cities, it's becoming more common for groups like the Crips and Los Solidos or groups appropriating their names to emerge in the suburbs or even rural areas, said Reggie Redfern, a long-time Easthampton, Mass., police chief whose private security training firm, SRR, provides seminars to law enforcement groups on dealing with gangs.

"'We've become a mobile society,' Redfern said. 'Gangs can operate in the Poconos, just as they do in New York City or New Jersey.'"
    -------------------------

UK gang fanning out from Merseyside into the countryside.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/violent-city-gangs-who-targeted-20309468

"Criminals from Merseyside are using extreme violence during robberies in towns and remote villages.

"Pensioner Charles Baldwin could now face amputation after he was shot in the leg and ankle during a robbery at his farm house."

"Four criminals linked to the Kirkby area stormed Mr Baldwin's home on Back Lane in Aughton on July 28 2019.

Led by Alan Daniels, the gang shot their way into the property and then subjected Mr Baldwin to a horrendous ordeal."

"A five strong gang of ruthless Liverpool criminals were jailed for life last December for orchestrating a night of terror in Southport in which a 27-year-old man was shot dead in his home.

"Karl Corson, Ryan Smith, Jack Higgins and Patrick Moogan kidnapped two teenagers in Southport on the night of March 16 last year.

"They then forced the terrified the young men to tell them where their crosser motorbike was, and then sought out Stephen Maguire.

"The Southport man leapt from his sofa and told his partner to get upstairs when he realised there were intruders in their back garden.

"But by then it was too late. The criminals stole three motorbikes from the address on Guildford Road in the Birkdale area of the town.

"Mr Maguire was shot twice during the robbery and died from his injuries."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Wherever you find a government provided free housing project you will find a gang . Whether the government creates gangs purposefully or ignorantly the end result is the same . Gangs are there to prey upon the people they hate " working people " . If you want to get away from gangs you will have to live in an area that doesn't have free housing projects .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    On the 'woke' thing, it is really interesting to see how much misinformation there is out there - much of it coming from students who, quite frankly, should know better and have the means to do proper research. A couple of cracking examples are - in Bristol the is a Whiteladies Road and a Black Boys Hill. Unsurprisingly Black Boys Hill has been renamed, BUT, the name actually refers to King Charles 2, who was known as "Black Boy" by his subjects, the road having taken its name from an inn that once stood in that location. Currently there is a movement to have the statue of Cecil Rhodes removed form one of the colleges in Oxford, obviously we know that the former Rhodesia was created by him and, yes, it has a dubious past to say the least. BUT contemporary sources mostly suggest the Mr Rhodes was homosexual - so woke in part, but selective wokeness in another....and finally, I live in a village by the sea where, in the 1500s, "Barbary" pirates (ie Algerians/Moroccans) raided the village ant kidnaped all "those able bodied and young boys of the village to force them into slavery". Hang on a minute, this is a case of persons of colour taking white persons into slavery (I am bing gender non-specific here so as not to piss of the woke brigade) So, historically slavery cuts both ways (actually there are numerous examples of this and in the early 1800' the Royal Navy raided north Africa to repatriate people captured and held in slavery by "Barbary Pirates". Right and wrongs, historically, on both/all sides. It might be better if we all just got on with our lots and got on with each other.........

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its a bit like all this wokery about Morris Dancers and the rubbish about "blacking up", it had nothing to do with black people or slavery, Morris Dancing was a way for poor people to earn extra money but it was seen-by the landed gentry- as begging so they covered their faces so as to camouflage who they were, what was the nearest substance they could use-SOOT thats what was available, I doubt many villagers had seen a black person back then or knew what one looked like.
    its like all the fuss about "gollywogs" its a black doll made out of material, again it had nothing to do with blacks or slavery, it was a childs toy, I had one as a child.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  14. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Absolutely - the world has gone truly mad. I recently saw that on Morris group who had been abused for having "blacked" faces have changed from black to a very dark blue. I liked that because, at a glance, one could be fooled and it also shuts the moaners up.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  15. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Don't hold them feelings in Danm, let rip mate you'll feel better ;)

And this attitude is shown in courts where today the victimiser becomes the victim. Its not the gang members fault, he had a bad upbringing and that may well be the case but I don't see why they should be allowed back into the community after a couple of years in prison; let them create their own communities with their peers in prison and leave the rest of us to lead a safer life.

I don't hold back about much of anything.

When it comes to convicted criminals carrying guns and resisting arrest my attitude is simple, KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT!!!!!! I don't have any mercy on repeat criminals. I do have mercy and sympathy for their victims. Once you have been convicted of ANY violent crime, even if it is just threat of violence, my sympathy for them is done. ONE and DONE. If you have a gun on your person you are going to use it if given the opportunity.

As a nation the liberals have made us weak and are mostly concerned about the poor criminals and have NO concern for the victims...unless it is them or their people...even then they will blame it on the conservatives for making them that way.

A criminal with a gun is just like a rattlesnake coiled to strike. Just because it hasn't struck you yet is no reason to let it stay in your area! In the case of criminals it isn't a matter of yet, it is a matter of lately.

The only place in Texas that is covered up with liberals is unfortunately, our state capital, Austin. I avoid it like the plague. Between the politicians and thousands of students and a bunch of professors at UT it isn't a fit place to live for people like me. The last time I went there we left at 3 in the morning because in Austin motels are 24 hour party centers and sleeping is not allowed. What can you expect from someplace where the majority of the people there do not work for a living.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Several "mass-shootings" lately have been gang "pay-back".

Austin, TX is most recent.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/austin-mass-shooting-leaves-13-hospitalized-gunman-still-large

"In an afternoon press briefing, a spokesman said that based on evidence collected so far, it looks to have been a "shootout" between opposing groups on 6th Street last night.

"Police on Saturday morning are still searching for the shooter or shooters who opened fire on a crowd along 6th Street at about 1:30am, which is the popular central avenue filled with bars and restaurants that turns to foot traffic only during weekends.

"At least 13 were hospitalized, with two said to be in critical conduction, amid the chaotic scene which appeared "random" and with few concrete details in terms of what happened and who was behind the attack."

My wife was telling me that when this shooting occurred there were so many people out in the street that rescue vehicles couldn't get in to xport casualties. Police were loading people up in their cruisers and taking them to the hospital. Makes you think, that many people outside, a mass-murderer could have killed and injured more people by driving through them with a big truck.

People gathered outside are sitting ducks for trucks.

In Israel, they have had front-end-loader attacks -- at least two, the second being a copy-cat attack. Here's one instance:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Jerusalem_bulldozer_attack

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    As the savages take-over the streets, the civilized refuse to pay their taxes ... as they should.

Baltimore

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...fter-dozens-businesses-threaten-not-pay-taxes

"This weekend, the Baltimore Police Department (BPD) closed down multiple city streets around the Inner Harbor, in a stretch called "Fells Point," after dozens of local businesses threatened the new city government, run by Mayor Brandon Scott, to not pay taxes because they're "fed up and frustrated" with the outburst of violence.

"Last week, 37 restaurants and small businesses sent a letter to the mayor's office titled "Letter to City Leaders From Fells Point Business Leaders." They threatened to stop paying city taxes and other fees until "basic and essential municipal services are restored." This comes as Madam State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby halted petty crimes during the pandemic and made such a measure permanent - the idea was to decrease violent crime, but that seems to have severely backfired.

"What's happened in the historic bar strict is absolute mayhem at night, transformed into a dangerous area where violent and rowdy crowds have ruined the once pleasant atmosphere along with multiple shootings."

--------------------------

Nigeria

https://lifeandtimesnews.com/gunmen-attack-abia-police-stations/

"No fewer than nine persons were killed in Anambra State in different circumstances on Monday.

While two policemen and three others were killed during an attack on the Anambra Zonal Police Headquarters in Ukpo, Dunukfia Local Government Area of the state, four others were killed in cult-related violence.

"The attack on the police headquarters happened around 4am.

"A source said, 'Some hoodlums invaded the zonal headquarters at Ukpo in the early hours of Monday, but our gallant men repelled the attack.

“In the process, the hoodlums killed two of our men, while our men gunned down three of their men, but they quickly carried their fallen men and zoomed off.

“One of their General Purpose Machine Guns was recovered by the police. The reasons behind the attack could not be immediately ascertained.

“'Our men prevented them from gaining access to our armoury.'

"The Police Public Relations Officer, Zone 13, Nkeiru Nwode, confirmed the incident in a statement.

"She said, 'Operatives of the Nigeria Police Force attached to the Zone 13 Headquarters, Ukpo, Anambra State, successfully repelled an attack on the zonal headquarters by criminal elements in the early hours of today (Monday).

“'The attackers, who came in their numbers and shooting indiscriminately in order to gain access to the facility, were repelled by police personnel on duty, who showed profound gallantry in the face of the seemingly overwhelming attack.

“'Following the inability of the attackers to have access to the facility, they cowardly threw petrol bombs and Improvised Explosive Devices on vehicles within the periphery of the headquarters.

“'One of the criminal elements was neutralised during the exchange of gunfire between the police and the attackers, while many of the gang members escaped with gunshot injuries.'

"'Nwode added, 'One L7A2 General-Purpose Machine Gun, 92 rounds of 7.62mm live ammunition, one locally-made smoke pistol and an axe were recovered by the police. Regrettably, two police operatives sustained gunshot injuries and are presently receiving treatment.'

“'The Commissioner of Police, Anambra State Police Command, Kuryas Monday, who is standing in for the Zonal Assistant Inspector General of Police, has commended the police operatives for putting up a strong resistance against the attackers.'"

"Nwode said the CP was personally leading a special operation aimed at tracing, identifying and arresting the perpetrators to bring them to justice, adding that proprietors of private and public, including unorthodox medical facilities in and around the state, should report anyone found seeking medical attention for bullet wounds and related injuries to the nearest police station."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I would like to see wanted dead or alive (preferably dead) monetary bounties placed on these gang bangers. Make it legal to shoot on sight anyone wearing gang colors or participating in gang violence. If we would pay them to do it the gangs would wipe each other OUT trying to collect those bounties. For a little while it would also give deer hunters something to do in the off season.In short order gang members would become and endangered species...

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Post SHTF, this will be necessary.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Locking a rabid dog up does it nore anyone any good. The ONLY thing that you can do with a rabid dog is kill it. There are rabid people and unfortunatly our system returns them to freedom over and over. They ONLY go to prison when they are caught and the county they are in has the money to procecute them. In a poor county they will let a mad dog killer pleed to a lesser charge simply because they can not afford to procecute a capital murder case. It would be so much better for everyone if they just killed the mad dogs instead of capturing them. If you shoot at a cop you should be killed. No surrender accepted. If you kill a kid or an old person, when they find you any resistance should get you a bullet in the head.

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Things have gotten too far out of control. Breitbart News always has an article every Monday about how many gang-bangers got shot and killed in Chicago over the weekend. Abnormal has become "normal". The MSM simply spews the BIG LIE of if only we banned the ownership of firearms the felon problems would somehow disappear. You can't pen-in nor appease rapists and murderers. In decades and centuries past, governments created penal colonies for the monsters they didn't execute.

For us preppers, we only have one option and that is the use of deadly force. Sounds cold, but realistically, we are the ones who are given zero choice in the matter. Really is a sick situation.

Me, I'm a lazy old man. Who in their right mind wants trouble?! My life has been FAR too "interesting" and so I would absolutely love to be bored sh##less for the end of my days.

But no, here's all this crap going down in the world. Plus, I've always a stack of responsibilities. Makes me ill. I'm getting very tired of participating in this insane world. Where have the rational people gone? Even here in Heartlandia, I run into nut-cases -- and God knows I wasn't looking to find them! In the past three weeks, I've run into two super-helpful men while shopping in hardware stores / car parts stores; one a prepper who wouldn't call himself a prepper. It was so refreshing finding, out-of-the-blue, two quality human beings, young men at that. About four months ago, I happened to run into an ex-cop from Chicago (we were at a pharmacy and began to chat). He'd gotten out of that hell-hole and taken retirement while in his 50s. He was a quality soul also. But gee-golly-gosh have I ever ran into some dead/insane souls! Getting nuts out there, kids.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    We as a species are in desperate need of a weeding out. If you allow all the animals in a herd to breed slowly but surely the quality of that herd will diminish. THAT is why you castrate most of the bull calves and only allow the fittest to breed. In nature the weak or unfit are either killed or chased off and not allowed to breed. Our civilization encourages and PAYS those that are unfit, weak and stupid to breed while at the same time strongly discouraging the best and brightest to either have no kids or to only have one or two.

If you have no interest in or intention to care for or support your spawn you will make no effort to limit your reproduction. Hell, we PAY people on welfare to have more useless kids. The good news in the event of the cataclysmic end of our society is that these people will get killed, starve or just sit and die in mass rather than take responsibility for their own survival.

Those of us that are prepared as far as having our physical needs covered will also need to prepare mentally to protect those assets. If you give animals a second chance they will come back and do it right the second time. My property will be clearly marked as posted. If you come over the fence I WILL shoot and kill you on sight once things have gone down. Actually, it isn’t a lot different than that now. If you trespass and try to steal anything I will happily shoot you dead! Praise be to the glories of Texas it is legal to do that here!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Damn right Tex, there are already too many people on the planet and anyone on welfare gets extra money if they breed so they breed to get more money, its crazy!!
    I was always told having kids was a privilege not a right, not that I ever wanted to add to the numbers myself.

25. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Is part of mankind's problem that we keep ourselves alive and, hence, there are just too many of us? If one looks to the past, the infant mortality rate was staggering. Over the 20th century various protective measures crept into the western world, clean drinking water, refrigeration, modern medical knowledge, vaccines. In the western world today it is rare to hear of children dying of illnesses (except the tragedy of cancers) and yet prior to WW1 one in every five children died of illness before the age of ten.

As adults we benefit from developments in medical science and we live longer, many of us so long that we end up in dementia care and, it could be argued, we outlive our usefulness.

Even today we are vaccinating people for a pandemic that might "equalise" the earth's population.

You guys are right the idea of "paying" to increase a population is truly bizarre. In the UK a welfare benefit called 'Child Benefit" is available to all (note I say ALL) who have children, after child number two it is capped slightly. But the bizarre thing about Child Benefit is that it was introduced post WW2 to help get the UK population back on it's feet following the huge losses in both world wars - yet it is still paid today, largely because successive governments fear political repercussions if it were stopped. As I said it is paid to all, so if you're a multi millionaire you still get it, and if you do not have the means to afford children, you still get it - there is a total absence of logic in it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I have a socialist idea. Yep, me, O.Geezer, capitalist-extraordinaire; I have an idea that is out-and-out, pure unadulterated socialism in action.

Pay men under age 50 $5,000 to have a vasectomy and pay for the medical procedure. In India, the government sets-up hospital tents and streams men through to get paid-for vasectomies.

This would be a HUGE cost-savings to taxpayers.

Meanwhile, demand that if a woman is to get a government check for her kid, she must name the father. DNA testing can confirm. Make the father $contribute$ or find himself in a labor camp.

In America, a study was done to discover the age of fathers who impregnated girls age 15 and under. The average age of the fathers was 23 -- i.e. it is NOT teenagers getting teenagers pregnant. The girls are being impregnated my community alfa-males. A gang-banger who has made it to his mid-twenties has status and thus gets the pick of the females. If they can drive an tricked-out Cadillac Escalade they can cough up some child-support.

upload_2021-6-16_18-46-35.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Sorry Old Geezer but the men are not the problem. The welfare whores will find someone to knock them up. More kids means more money. We give those useless bitches welfare money, food stamps and feed their kids two free meals a day in school and if it wasn't for the free lunches, they would go hungry. Any woman on welfare with no means of support should be given birth control and then STERILIZED and her kids taken away from her if she has a third. I don’t believe in giving money to people that are healthy and just too lazy to work. Instead of welfare we need to give them a job and if they won’t work that is child abuse and should be treated as such. The kids would be better off in daycare than just running the streets while Mama is stoned.

Men that don't support their kids that are physically able should be sterilized.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    You can not let government pick who gets what. It always turns out to be a disaster then. So all must be eligible. Or some in government, would let homeless mothers, die on the streets, with there baby or babies. No joke. Remember the government has "encouraged" young girls to get pregnant and are or were taught how wonderful life would be on welfare as it was called back then. I know because I was in school as they were teaching this to us. Using words like "wonderful".

That is the young and stupid being taken advantage of. Just as government workers take advantage of people for there career security. Since the tax payer pays. I have a Microsoft MCSE and Comptia A+, Network+, Security+. I will never be able to get a job around where I live, Yellowknife, NT Canada. In this government town. With what they also did to me on purpose. And make sure enough other people get into situations where, you have to rely on government. (Done everywhere). So they can have safe, easy careers, in government. Various department employees. The police are just another government department to.

Northern Canada has been made into a nightmare for regular people who move here. All government employees (basically) are trying to harm you so they have career security. Law enforcement to. The military to. All of Northern Canada is filled with people with F.A.S.D. Which destroys the moral part of babies brains. The mothers drinking while pregnant does this. Well doing drug must do something to there babies to.

Northern Canada is also a dumping groups for perverts. By the 1000s. Not just bad preachers. In all these places. Especially the government workers to.

When I was a teen, it was common knowledge, that Northern Canada was a dumping ground for severe alcoholics. I grew up somewhere, with high unemployment and wanted a job. I did not drink much. Just like a ordinary person. Doing some partying on the weekend. Never went to the bars much, no interest. So I did not care about moving here.

Eventually it became a dumping ground, for every type of pervert there is. To this very day to. And people to victimize to. I just worked and never partied for years, or went to the bars.

Never realized what was happening until to late. (Businesses around Northern Canada have learned to take advantage of that fact now). Just having your daughter get pregnant, would be a blessing to many parents. The parents in hind sight, would get down on there knees, and thank god in hind sight, if that's all, that happened, to there daughters here in Northern Canada. The ones still alive, and never committed suicide, or were murdered, or whatever. Like forced into prostitution. Men to, boys to.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
  29. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Watch this video, and try not to be terrified. Our government is trying to do the same thing, with the gangs where you live. Wherever you live in North America anyway. Outside of prisons the same thing happens to. They continue what they learned and do. Sure is excellent career security for different government departments though.

I guess I do know, what's it going to be like in 20 years, or less now. Already somewhat like this today already.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
  30. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    When you have gangs of street people junkies around. Expect to have outbreaks of STDs including in schools. Some of the street people have STDs like AIDs and other STDs.

It's a surprise!

31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    a lot of gangs in UK are "county lines" drug gangs and they use minors as runners.