A New Scottish Prepper

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Feb 14, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10957...r-emergency-supplies-fears-quarantine-family/

Good afternoon all,

Article about a 40 y.o. family man from Fife, Scotland who just started prepping.

All appears AOK although I'm very anti-candle.

The SUN's map is annoying. South American and Africa are Swiss sanatoriums and North America equates to China.

Still, my welcome to the guy from Fife. His 2 kids and madam now have enhanced lives and futures.

I am now in the mood for a single malt ..........

TMT Tactical likes this.
Similar Threads Forum Date
Later; For Small Prepper Groups' Health Monitoring Other Useful Objects Yesterday at 8:35 AM
Federal Govt Workforce; Preppers Must Adjust Accordingly News, Current Events, and Politics Sunday at 1:02 AM
Public Figure Prepper Defends Against Burglars News, Current Events, and Politics Saturday at 7:52 AM
Public Figure Prepper Defends Against Burglars News, Current Events, and Politics Saturday at 7:52 AM
Prepper Story Introduced In Aussie Newspapers News, Current Events, and Politics Saturday at 7:41 AM
Preppers Should Consider A Hard Hat / Helmet Survival Gear Friday at 1:51 PM
3d Printing For Preppers News, Current Events, and Politics Thursday at 1:03 AM
"a Doomsday Pantry" Re "doomsday Preppers" The Apocalypse Oct 10, 2020
Real Prepper Review Of A Movie (broadway Play?) News, Current Events, and Politics Oct 3, 2020
Preppers Of World ; Survivalists In News News, Current Events, and Politics Oct 1, 2020