A New Type Of Jet Fuel...

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Jan 11, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am wondering if any of you have heard these stories of experiments going on with a new type of jet fuel made from Vegetable oil...and sugar byproducts...???

It is supposed to burn cleaner than regular jet fuel.

I am also asking myself if this is related to the stories circulating of very monied people and groups buying up huge tracts of farmland across America????

Well-to-Wake Analysis of Ethanol-to-Jet and Sugar-to-Jet Pathways (nrel.gov)

l am thinking that someone or some groups are going to mandate via government the switch to this new fuel... Also I am surmising that this fuel will be more expensive than petroleum refined jet fuels/kerosene.

You know...climate change driven right into our pocket books..

The Military is one of the biggest users of Jet fuels.

Nonetheless...am wondering if any of the members here have heard much concerning this development???

Ishmaelites at work.????

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Keep an eye on this on in the future...

I am thinking that as part of climate change....it is another way to get into the US Treasury....forever..

Same with Covid Vaccines..

Same with Illegal Aliens....

Ishmaelites run wild....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Wher I'm frum, they izza whole lotta jet fuel bein' made.

An y'know whut, a'bunch a'folk here make it out'a corn, sugar, with a'bit a'yeast throwd in. Git'ya some aged poplar wood goin' hot in that thar furnace, an' it ain't long before you got y'some downright explosive liquid a'flowin'.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
    TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.