A Pending 2nd Type Of "passport"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Dec 29, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://nypost.com/2020/12/29/you-may-need-a-covid-19-passport-to-travel-in-2021/

Good morning all,

Besides the passport for travel, there's pending a second type of passport for certain type of meetings and gatherings.

Even though I'm an IT illiterate, I do know about cross-referencing. When we gather around the campfire, if our leader and staff didn't throughly screen all of us and repel those not fit to meet, the passport info will be transmitted to the overhead drone and after extinguishing the fire, must disperse.

At least we'll minimize terrorists - both foreign and domestic.

... and I just made the campfire with only some Boy Scout firewater and a special match.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have heard similar rumblings over here for travelling on trains and planes but the govt have said it isnt in their plans, maybe the travel companies might do it off their own bat.
    wont bother me, I dont travel on public transport, havent for nearly 15-20 years, if I cant go in my own car I dont go there.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Where I live it is either drive, ride, or walk. That twenty miles to town would suck if the choice was walk. When things go down there will be no reason and no incentive to go there. I do live outside of a tiny town of a little less than 500. It is a country town with a store that is a meat market and will butcher your pigs, calves, and deer for you. We live near the river so fish will be on the menu. Going there will be easy because it is all downhill but coming back will be a beast.

I expect that if the cars are disabled whether by so sort of solar pulse or just a lack of fuel we will be left alone for a month or two until the refugees out of Houston show up. By that time I will have my place set to repel borders. I am not sure how many will make it up this far. I suspect that most of what we get may be people that have lake houses up here already and so won't be as much of an issue. The problem people will be the ones that show up looking for a handout and then getting pushy when you tell them to move on. There won't be any handouts.

TMT Tactical likes this.