A Question For The Members ..about Inflation ..about Leadership???

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Mar 5, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    In my sometimes-rabid musings a question came to me...a concept...a understanding....an awakening...

And that is the understanding of controlling and regulating human activity....and inflation.

That inflation could be a tool used by someone or some group to control and regulate human activity..by design..by a plan....

How about across this Globe???

That Inflation could be every bit as effective a Covid 19 limitations in controlling and regulating human activity across the board...across the country...by a plan ..by a design...

For increasing prices would definitely control and regulate human activity.

You don't even have to pass any new laws to control human activity ...just increase or decrease inflation as needed or not needed.

What say ye members on this kind or line of thinking....???

Does the MSM bring up this kind or line of thought...or understanding....in their reporting..or is this a line of thinking we are never supposed to go there while thinking more government is always the solution????

Am I being crazy here.......??? You know....way out there in outer space??? In the Ozone???

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      It's not up for debate. Inflation is a weapon. First, it soaks the savings of the "evil capitalists". Then, there is the matter of cancelling government debt via the use of ink-stained toilet paper (fiat) to "pay" government debts.

Old Geezer, Mar 5, 2022
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I will be watching the news and information programming for confirmation of this idea or understanding..but everything I know from history and or human activity...tells me this is not far off the mark.

Be Warned these Ishmaelites ....determined to put and keep us in their bondage...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    This theory makes sense to me . I could easily believe this . It is hard to believe those in charge of governments could possibly be so stupid as to do some of the things they do to cause the financial downward spiral that we are now in .

4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes....I am thinking and formulating the idea...concept that by inflation ..carefully planned...one can control populations without passing laws and regulations disliked by people...laws and regulations for which their representatives would never vote yes.

Inflation would be a method to bypass all this kind of red tape...

Mayhap now the members can understand my dislike and distrust of Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Weaponized Inflation"

https://federalobserver.com/2022/02/16/gratchic-weaponized-inflation/

Article quotes in color Blue:

Inflation is being blamed on the Truckers and L.A. port ship embargo.

However, that’s not quite the all the facts. What we have hear is another pincer attack by the globalists to destroy America. Make no mistake about it, inflation is the weapon. Recall two years ago, we had President Trump and Congress approving a $5 trillion budget.

Then came the “plan-demic.” Folks, it was all of that. Review event 201 carried out by the globalist Bill Gates in October of 2019.

The came the lockdown. No more Church attendance, no more school gatherings and the only stores allowed to remain open were the big box stores that have been destroying small businesses for years. I wonder how they kept us safe? This led to further unbridled spending. A $4.5 trillion dollar relief bill that only doled out 9% to us. The rest went to special interests as did the other bills. All told, over $13 1/2 trillion of debt was added to the financial system.

Now, notice what didn’t happen. In the 90’s during the .com bubble and later during the housing bubble, Alan Green span, the shnoz-miester and his successors were on TV talking about debt, credit easing and mumbo-jumbo that to this day I don’t understand. Obfuscation at its best. However, when was the last time or the first, did these people meet in a televised event to discuss adding all this debt? Never!

The globalists want to destroy America’ sovereignty to bring in total global tyranny. The U.S. must be destroyed. Their inducing of this inflation is another battle fought under the guidelines established by the 1968 Club of Rome strategy: “Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.”

This is a major attack not being addressed. Nor are their any public or televised shows articulating this and discussions how we can cope with it. No talk of minimum wage increase, no increases in social security that mean something, no relief with medical expenses, no mandated reduction in college fees and tuition. no taxes on big pharma or the big box stores that have been making obscene amounts of money. I remember the fabricated oil OPEC crisis of 1973 all too well.

Anyone out there remember the “Windfall Taxes” imposed on big oil?

We need to recognize this and not blame the ships or truckers. If supply is the issue, then why did it not have a significant effect on us in 2020?

6. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow Olde Geezer...

The Club Of Rome...Yes..I know some about that and every time I hear that name it rings a bell.

Have bookmarked that link you provided...thanks,

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. DirtDiva

DirtDiva Master Survivalist
      285/345

Blog Posts:
    Personal Opinion I think that inflation we are experiencing right now is a direct result of bad government. While inflation can and probably has been used as a weapon in the past and will be in the future no doubt.

This particular inflation is directly connected to oil prices. The spiraling prices are a particular concern for the US, the world’s biggest oil consumer, where inflation is already running at a four-decade high. Higher oil prices equal higher food production prices, higher shipping prices, higher heating prices and an overall higher cost of living.

While the sanctions against Russia have not specifically targeted its energy supply, the measures do cover banks and financial institutions, which indirectly hampers the country’s ability to export oil and other fuels.

Rising prices have already dealt a blow to US President Joe Biden’s approval ratings, which are in the doldrums after sinking to a record low of 33 percent in January. Further increases in inflation would further weaken the president’s standing ahead of crucial mid-term elections in November.

https://www.newsweek.com/what-does-us-import-russia-1683407

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrob...-source-of-imported-gasoline/?sh=4cdbbf671b18

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  8. DirtDiva

DirtDiva Master Survivalist
      285/345

Blog Posts:
    I think maybe the more important question is how can we as preppers protect ourselves from inflation.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I took the woman I am seeing to work today....and we stopped at a local restaurant to get a bite before she had tow work. It was too crowded after church let out so we stopped at the local McDonalds for a quick bite....

Watching the crowds, as I am oft want to do...,I began to formulate a concept ...a thought ...a pattern....

If inflation runs as a way to control further the "Herd" how many people will it remove from the McDonalds Crowd....families stopping there post after school activities....et al. Will more people not be able to afford the gasoline for after school activities...??? Much less the McDonalds trips???

How big a curb will this put on people....and their activities....

Was Covid a pilot test program for this kind of thing???? To see how the public would react before the real program took place???

Yeah...I know....just the sometimes rabid manner in which I think. But I do not believe I am far off the mark in attempts to control and or regulate the "Herd."

And I believe inflation is the precise tool needed for such results without the consent of the people or their representatives.

Ishmaelites run wild....gasoline went up another 20 cents on my local street to $3.99 from $3.79. Last week it went from $3.39 to $3.59 and quickly to $3.79. To be continued.......................................

Ishmaelites run wild...

Been musing on this one Dirt Diva..and it is a very valid question...for preppers.

You have to invest as much as one can in items which will withstand the test of time in the face of inflation and or economic collapse. You have to read up on social and or economic collapse.

Usually with Barter in mind.

Historically when the money collapses...the economy collapses. You need to be able to defend what you have and or trade and barter outside the official worthless government issued monies.

When an economy collapses people will automatically find something which will store and keep value......

This is the very historical problem with paper monies....they eventually lose value....due to over printing.

This is exactly what happened to the first government here in the United States and the over printing of the Continental Notes...to worthlessness. A very covered up history in most school classes.

This is what lead to our current Constitution combined with the Coinage Act of April 2, 1792....in gold , silver, and copper.

Now that we have people with degrees leading us ...we are repeating the same mistakes with paper monies and electronically created money ....

People tend to forget the lessons of history.

Be Warned of Educated Ishmaelites.

"Warning"

Historically governments tend to outlaw anything which will get people off their/governments worthless herding phony paper monies....because they need the ability to know what everyone is doing so that they can skew /rig/herd the economy and peoples conduct in their favor.....or the favor of whomever or what ever is the government....the secret government hiding behind our official facade.

Electronic moneys can be digitally traced as well.

"Be Warned"

My non Ishmaelite .02
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and DirtDiva like this.
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Poltergeist, just this week provided the following link. The speaker first observes how bad things are going to get, then he very emphatically tells people to start their own gardens. He makes the super valuable point that one can start a garden in a very small area. He states that one can start a vertical garden on their apartment balcony and shows pictures thereof.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DLhG7YcsTOxe/

https://www.iceagefarmer.com/

The guy refers to himself as Ice Age Farmer. I find this young man utterly brilliant.

Let's say one is not totally self-sufficient, still with a personal input of veggies from their garden, they can greatly reduce that produce they need to purchase; thus, protecting themselves from the full impact of inflation that non-preppers must endure. Personally, I want people to have gardens that provide more than they can eat. I've taken excess squash (garden overflow) to work and have taken home what others have brought in from their gardens.

Big thanks to Poltergeist for providing this link !

11. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I was impressed enough with iceagefarmer that I prescribed to his link . Also I went back and watched the first link I posted of iceagefarmer a second time . He has other interesting broadcasts that I haven't posted . I suspect WarcherChris would like the one about Global Slavery .

DirtDiva likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Yes. I've bookmarked this guy. I've watch another couple of his vids. All great. A young person with wisdom -- how absolutely wonderful! I see people my age who have never grown up. I like the term "Peter Pan Syndrome". In the coming months, that condition could prove destructive, even fatal.

Old Geezer, Mar 6, 2022
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Inflation is hard especially if you don't understand it and how to live with it. Liberals love to give money away and in so doing they devaluated the value of the currency. When people that don't work are just handed money that makes the money that people work for and earn worth less and less. Money is intended to be an IOU that represents the effort that went into earning it. That way the guy that say builds houses can buy food from people that don't need him to build them a house right then.

When you give it away you hurt everyone that works. This is an old liberal trick. They cause runaway inflationand then blame it on the evil people that work and represent them. I've lived through REAL inflation. I remember a time when if there was something that you want that if you saved for it when you had the money to buy it at the price it was at...you still couldn't afford it because the price had risen putting it out of reach. The only good news was that when it started I was making 3.83 per hour and 5 years later I was making over 12 dollars an hour. People on a fixed income suffer most.

What I did was buy things on credit now and pay it out. LOL lots of times by the time I had it half paid for the new price was almost double what I paid for it. Debt during inflation, as long as you keep it in control, is a way to benefit from it. I remember my Grandfathers comment on inflation and how much better it was than a depression. He remembered when you could buy a nice car for 500 dollars. Unfortunatly he didn't have 20 dollars to his name. Now he could buy a 500 dollar car out of his back pocket. It isn't really any better and there aren't any 500 dollar cars but it sure feels better.

I am not too worried about this inflation going runaway. For one thing I don't see our current idiot in chief going for another term. Even the Dumbocrats that supported him are not too happy. I just hope that he doesn't do as Dumbocraps have done in the past and get us in a big war as a distraction.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I have a cynical view of inflation. When the pandemic started to come towards an end in the UK (it has not actually ended, the UK press have moved their focus onto Ukraine and, in order to avoid censure for breaking their own rules the UK Government has seized on that opportunity to divert our attention) we were told that prices would rise. OK, fuel prices had dropped and it was reasonable to assume a rise back the their previous prices. However, there has been story after story of why prices should be rising and I have now reached the point where I am starting to believe that the pandemic was given as an excuse for companies that made less profit over the past two years to justify making the consumer (us) pay those lost profits back.

Suddenly in the UK media we are being given multiple stories that we will suffer huge inflation due tot he war in Ukraine. The one that sticks in my mind particularly was a story about tinned peas rising in price - yes you read that right, tinned peas. The company that produces the peas in question is based in the UK and source their tins from the UK, using UK sourced materials. So the real rise in price must therefore by the cost of fuel, farming the peas, producing the tins, transporting the completed product etc. But no, the claim is being made the the peas will cost "more to grow". One might be able to argue that the cost of fertiliser etc will rise, and that may affect the net cost of growing peas, but really, we are expected to believe all this?

In addition to the (in my opinion) very dubious reasons given for an almost 50% price rise, the UK media peddled the storage as a potential "peas shortage crisis". But it's only tinned peas, it's hardly a "world stopping" crisis.

In summary, I believe inflation is being used, certainly in part, as an excuse to maximise profits and the "state of fear" that our governments have created throughout the pandemic is being used to pressurise consumers to go out and stockpile minor sundry items lest the become unavailable. So, to return to WatcherChris' original point, yes, I do think that inflation is being manufactured and used by governments as a controlling mechanism and that companies are capitalising on that to maximise profits at the consumers expense.

TMT Tactical and DirtDiva like this.
  14. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/4Gly27Zh04MH/ This is the video that I mentioned on my last post on this thread . This is what " WatcherChris " has been trying to warn us about . This should explain why the governments are doing the destructive things they are doing to the peasants . Unless somehow leaders are put into position to rebuff the United Nations Agenda , this is the future . -- Donald Trump was not controlled by the United Nation thus the hatred and Blitzkrieg against him .

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  15. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The price rises in any such countries are from the government borrowing more and or printing more....,

In the UK your government is constantly taking in new immigrants and puttting them on the Government Breast and paying for it by inflated Pounds.....more and more Englishmen too are going on the government dole.

Whenever you increase the amount of monies in circulation ...or whatever you are using as a monies....the prices must increase sufficient to absorb the new monies...it works like an Auction ...people bidding their monies against available goods and services.

Find an economic "Expert" on the Media who will tell or teach you that...they do not dare..

The Exact same immigrant policy is being carried out here in the USA and also on the government breast...eventually this will catch up with us....as the shelves go bare....just as they did in Soviet Russia....

Economically we are being turned into Soviet Era Russia.....shortages of everything.

This is what happens when you have people with degrees figuring out how to cheat the system to make a utopia....

Many of them so obviously do not understand basic economics....and or real monies...not phony fiat monies.

Remember this about airheads like the Squad....something for nothing...someone else taking the risk out of life for them gratis.

By Texdanm..

This is a definition of legal tender...not lawful monies.

Government is attempting, if not already, to delete this section of the United States Code Annotated...they do not want anyone to know the definition of lawful money or to know that any such thing ever existed.

The real 90% silver dollars in my pocket...four of them... are not IOUs...nor do they ever need backing..ever!!

Real monies never need backing.....real monies stand on their own merits or demerits.

Lawful pertains to the substance of law....what the law was intended to accomplish..

Legal pertains to the form of the law....only the form..appearances...that the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed.

This leaves a lot of wiggle room for those who would cheat the system..a whole lot.

But we are not ever to know sufficient to understand this...while paying close attention to ESPN and or the Kardashians or whatever nonsense they will feed us next to prevent thinking.

Inflation took off in exponential rates after John Kennedy was killed..and the government removed from the paper notes the statement...."Will Pay to the Bearer On Demand".

The government also substituted these copper nickle token coinage for real silver coinage...and eventually they even substituted a copper plated zinc slug for the pennies after 1982.

What we have in the United States Government is an official Counterfeiter.....counterfeiting lawful monies and exponentially increasing the money supply against the American citizen.

If you think this is a joke..or not true...watch your 401 K accounts for the government is eyeing them as a source of liquidity.....for more and heavier taxes...to hide the deficit....from us by limiting our ability to purchase in the economy.

Note...the government never limits their/government spending. This is a very very important tell tale of what is going on .

Having real Lawful monies...gold or silver coin ....limits the amount the government can create and thus cheat in the economy and creates naturally economic stability.

Be Warned these Ishmaelites who would put us into economic and social bondage.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Oh...and be warned further....stories are coming out about Russia going to a gold backed money and China too...dropping the US dollar ......

This will cause total chaos here in the states and with the Broke....Federal Reserve....they have no gold...it was stolen long ago.....Fort Knox is empty.

And someone in government knows this ...and they are not talking.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Amen Poltiregist...Amen!!

Donald Trump was also against the Federal Reserve and phony money creation...as was his Idol....Andrew Jackson who did not sign the renewal of the Second United States Bank.

Donald Trump was also planning to do away with the Federal Reserve as well as the Income Tax...on people's wages...

The Income Tax was never designed to be a tax on labor..and the courts have so ruled....in the early cases....

Later the courts began to be bought up and hid what was going on ....and by after WW2 it began to happen big time...to hide the money creation out of nothing....leading to the demise of silver coinage...and runaway fiat money creation and unlimited government spending...for any and everything...
    The Genie is rapidly out of the bottle...and rabidly/demonically so. No end in sight!!

Climate change is a hoax...designed to herd nations and people while shaking them down forever of their monies....Just like Covid 19....a herding shakedown.
    Climate change is an NWO control/herding scheme.

The only way to control such carbon nonsense is to kill off most of the globe's population....Georgia Guidestones...so mote it be!!!!!

I am suspecting that Covid 19 was a pilot/test program for other coming shakedown projects...for control of the herd....world wide....and their final destination....terminus.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I do not find your opinion cynical. I find your opinion logical.

Would-be tyrants and communists have a psychological addiction to the control of the masses. Those who would demand sacred Liberty via the mechanism of self-sufficiency are to these anti-Christs people who would pull this heroin needle out of their arms. To them, all self-sufficiency within the "inferior" masses must be crushed. To the communists, a prepper is the quintessential enemy. And, any spread of the heresy of self-sufficiency must be crushed. Currently their lackey MSM heaps ridicule on preppers. In future it will be direct attacks. Already on the books here in the USSA are regulations banning the storing of supplies, "Hoarding", during government-defined emergency situations.

We are witnessing the advent of the Anti-Christ. They are burning Churches in Europe.

Government-mandated inflation, current example:

"White House Rejects Idea of Boosting Domestic Oil Production to Lower Gas Prices"

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-domestic-oil-production-to-lower-gas-prices/

"But Psaki argued the only way to truly be free from high gas prices was to stop using oil."

---------------

The international collectivists wish to rape-dead religion and Liberty.

We are at war.

upload_2022-3-7_14-19-46.png

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Covid 19 is a shakedown and money laundering scheme to launder money directly from the US Treasury.

I also believe it was a pilot/test program to find out how far the American People can be herded into compliance...and limit their conduct...limit their freedoms in perpetuity while also limiting their consumption rates..ability to travel.
    All this under the guise of an Emergency....remember that ...under the guise of a national emergency.

And so too will be Climate Change...big time..and I mean big time here...to limit people's freedoms and liberties. Their ability to come and go...to travel and also to make purchases by also limiting their travel ability....while making them suffer higher prices ..again limiting their choices....socially and economically.

Inflation carefully manufactured will also do this ...limit a peoples freedoms and liberties without ever passing any new laws, controls, and or regulations. Inflation is actually the perfect herding tool for a dictatorial government masquerading as a caring, loving, for the people group while they herd you out of your freedoms and liberties...

They are in actuality... promoting an unlimited government and a limited people. This is the very opposite of what was intended by the Framers/Founders here in America. Be Warned......

Here...you are being prepared for the next Emergency Situation....buckle up ...seatbelts and shoulder harnesses and trays in the upright and stowed position.

Merkley: 'We Should Have a Climate Emergency' and Need to 'Have the World Transition' to Green Energy to Undercut Russia (breitbart.com)

Be Warned of these Ishmaelites...wanting to let the Gene out of the bottle....Emergencies forever...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    While on the subject of brain-damage ...

"Biden To World: Russia, Oil Sheiks, And China Control The U.S. Economy"

https://thefederalist.com/2022/06/1...oil-sheiks-and-china-control-the-u-s-economy/

"On Friday, after news broke that inflation again accelerated to reach a 40-year high of 8.6 percent, President Joe Biden turned America’s financial crisis into a national security one by telling the world that foreign leaders have near-total control over the U.S. economy.

"Shortly after the Bureau of Labor Statistics released May’s price report, which in addition to reporting an 8.6 percent annual inflationary rate showed a full 1 percent increase last month, President Biden began the spin: 'Today’s report underscores why I have made fighting inflation my top economic priority. While it is good to see critical ‘core’ inflation moderating, it is not coming down as sharply and as quickly as we must see. Putin’s price hike hit hard in May here and around the world: high gas prices at the pump, energy, and food prices accounted for around half of the monthly price increases.'

"The public has long known that Biden suffers from an acute case of blameuitis. But the president’s continued claims that Putin holds responsibility for our country’s accelerating inflationary rates, when coupled with Biden’s other actions and inactions, is not merely tone deaf, it is dangerous. While finger-pointing has long been a mainstay for politicians, the Biden administration’s messaging goes beyond shifting blame to conceding that foreign leaders can control the U.S. economy in Joe Biden’s America."

20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2...nflation-is-very-important-for-2022-midterms/

"It’s going to be a Bidenflation election.

"Nearly two-thirds of Americans say inflation will be “very important” when deciding how to vote in the midterm election, the latest poll from YouGov and the Economist shows.

"The poll, taken over the long Independence Day weekend, found 73 percent of Americans say inflation will be very important. Another 20 percent say it will be somewhat important.

"The figure rises to 75 percent for black Americans.

"Among Hispanics, 66 percent say inflation will be very important. The same share of white college graduate men say it will be very important. Sixty-seven percent of white college graduate women do as well.

"Among non-college graduate white men, 80 percent see inflation as very important. Among their female counterparts, 83 percent are in the very important column.

"Worry over inflation cuts across all geographic lines, with the highest share of those saying inflation is very important in the South at 73 percent the lowest in the Northeast at 68 percent.

"Sixty-percent of Democrats say inflation is very important. Seventy percent of independents say so and 92 percent of Republicans.

"Seventy-five percent of people earning under $50,000 say inflation is very important. The same percent of those earning over $50,000 but under $100,000 are in the very important category. Higher earners come in at 64 percent."

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      As I once told a member, "Americans tend to vote with their wallets" When the economy is going great, then other issues appear more important. When the economy is in the dumpster, you don't want to represent the party in office. I think the midterms are going to be a democratic slaughter house.

TMT Tactical, Jul 7, 2022
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    In Panama, it would appear that inflation has not been perceived by the locals as being happy times.

https://twitter.com/lib_trigger/status/1550021960276525057

"Panama's Inflation Upheaval Causing Food, Fuel Shortages"

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/panamas-inflation-upheaval-causing-food-fuel-shortages

"With fiery roadblocks disrupting commerce and causing shortages of food, fuel and other supplies, the Panamanian government has entered a new round of talks meant to placate the masses and avoid further economic damage, which some assess at $500 million and counting. "

upload_2022-7-23_14-27-56.png

Welcome to the coming days of Amerika and Europe!

22. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I agree this type of lunacy will likely spread as the mentally challenged think by destroying stuff ,that food and cheaper fuel will magically materialize . Here in the U.S. this type of deranged behavior seems to mainly be in Democrat held cities . Here again those of us that choose a rural retreat can just set back and watch things implode while we eat the food we ourselves provided ourselves by the sweat of our brow .

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  23. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Majority of Britons Expect Cost of Living Crisis to End in Riots"

https://usefullymarkets.com/index.p...expect-cost-of-living-crisis-to-end-in-riots/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/19379752/cost-living-riots-crime-poll-reveals/

"The majority of Britons fear that the energy and cost of living crisis will end with people unable to heat their homes in the winter dying and rioting in the streets.

"The poll commissioned by the group More in Common – whose director Luke Tryl said the results should be 'a wake-up call to our next Prime Minister' that 'people want help now' – found that almost nine-tenths of Britons they believe the crisis. it will affect their daily life. Interestingly, about three-quarters believe there will be deaths this winter, as people find themselves unable to pay their heating and cold relief bills.

"80 percent believe people will resort to burglary to keep their heads above water, 70 percent believe people will simply refuse to pay their bills, and more than half – 51 percent – I believe that things will deteriorate to the point that they are revolting in the world. roads, The sun reports."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Really?? maybe some of the usual trash in the cities will but I dont think the majority will, its not the British way, bitch and moan yes but actually do something about it no.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "How Younger Americans Are Faring With Rising Prices"

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/08/19/how-younger-americans-are-faring-with-rising-prices/

Quotes are in color yellow-green:

While younger people have been less affected by the COVID-19 virus and have even benefited from some of the pandemic’s effects on the economy, they haven’t been spared the costs of rising prices. And younger Americans will bear the greatest consequences of the government spending spree that’s propelling inflation.

Destructive policies have hit all ages and income levels. Energy restrictions, trillions of dollars in government spending, COVID-19 restrictions that discouraged work and over-stimulated demand, and the surge in debt—half of which was financed by the Federal Reserve—have contributed to the erosion in Americans’ standards of living.

But there have been some differences in how rising prices affect younger and older people.

For starters, younger Americans save little and spend much. On the one hand, that means they haven’t lost out on plummeting savings and investments caused by the decline in the stock market and inflation’s 8.5% cut into the value of savings and investments over the past year.

However, since younger people spend more of their incomes, they have less cushion in their budgets to accommodate rising prices. And the cost of the things they spend their money on has risen disproportionately.

Over the past year, rent for a median one-bedroom apartment climbed 12.3%, new car prices rose 11.7%, airline fares increased 27.7%, health insurance rose 20.6%, and the cost of food at home rose 13.1%.

Perhaps the most important—though not yet recognized—facet of today’s economy for younger Americans is the tremendous debt that’s been placed upon them through roughly $8 trillion in new government spending since the pandemic began.

On top of already unsustainable federal debt, this new spending will undoubtedly reduce younger Americans’ future incomes and opportunities.

When today’s 20-year-olds were born in 2002, each American’s share of the public debt was $21,210. Today, that figure is $71,836. By the time those 20-year-olds are 45, their share of the debt will be $275,992.

Considering the high probability of either a financial crisis and/or a fiscal reckoning before today’s young workers hit the middle of their careers, they will inevitably have lower incomes and pay higher taxes than if policymakers had been more fiscally responsible.

Moreover, if America inflates its way out of unsustainable debt, today’s young workers will not only face lower incomes and higher taxes, but also higher prices and erosion of their life’s savings and investments.

As much as inflation is hurting nearly everyone today, sustained high inflation will be even worse in the long run.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.