A Quick Trip To Bj's Early This Morning.

Discussion in 'Other Useful Objects' started by watcherchris, Oct 30, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Quick trip to BJ's this morning...
    Today, 09:26 AM
    With the woman I have been seeing of late...we had coffee early this morning with some toast and then planned a quick trip to BJ's..for some Items on which I had been putting off for too long.

I picked up a 5th pack of 48 AA Batteries to put back....house brand....and also.....

Also picked up a large pack of house brand...toilet tissue....and this time they had a limited number of paper towels....I picked up a pack of house brand paper towels and we left..before the weekend big crowds arrived. Never cared much for big crowds...at any event..

These Items have been put away to their proper storage place and in particular the AA batteries....my main reason for going to BJ's.

It is my way to put back AA type batteries...and I don't like to get below a level I call bank....

With storms and such ...here in Hurricane country ..I like to keep on hand batteries of various types and in particular AA types.

Much of my portable electronic devices are purchased with certain features among which is the commonality of battery types when it can be so done...AA batterrues,

Which also reminds me ....about my spare car batteries out in my garage and my one deep cycle battery...on trickle chargers. I need to check the distilled water level/status on them as well.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Hoping not to have to do much shopping after this weekend for awhile....and will try to minimize my trips out and about....because of stories I have been picking up off the non MSM sources.

You folks decide for yourselves and your reasons.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    we only go supermarket shopping once a month, mostly for canned goods, other than that we either buy it locally or order it online and its delivered to the front door.
    funnily enough we have a store locally(20 miles away) that is called B.J.'s too, will be looking in there on the next trip.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.