A Quiet Place

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Radar, Jun 8, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    I mentioned this movie in the childbirth thread post SHTF.

Emily Blunt and what's his name are real life husband and wife. Edit: her husband is John Krasinski, from "The Office."

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    TMT Tactical, coffee and LastOutlaw like this.
  2. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    That looks intense. Sort of EOTWAWKI meets birdbox only with hearing instead of sight.

Has it been released already?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    I could have ended the whole problem in about a day.

TMT Tactical and LastOutlaw like this.
  4. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Caribou

Caribou Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    It is free with Amazon Prime.

LastOutlaw, TMT Tactical and Radar like this.
  6. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    This is just a movie but something some don't know . Especially for the child in the film , if vocal cords in a human are not used they will not develop right .I can vouch for this from personal experience . This is also what happened to the real Robinson Cruso . He couldn't talk very plain after spending over four and a half years alone . Our Alaska members may have some knowledge about this .

7. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I'll bite.... How?

TMT Tactical and Radar like this.
  8. Bishop

335/345

Blog Posts:
    Well first thing we would do is set up a place that made a lot of noises tin hanging from rope with a lot of things clanging Acer's and Acers of noises that let you move undetected some bait cow will work we can go with c4 with a electronic blasting cap set to a pager or cell phone let it eat 50 cal for back up at4 for back up back up if a shot gun to the face will take it out than the rest of this will.

9. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    Did you watch the movie?

Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. Bishop

335/345

Blog Posts:
    When it first came out all I remember is it was attracted to sound they killed it with a amplifier hearing aid and a shotgun to the face

TMT Tactical likes this.