A Republican Truck

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humor' started by LastOutlaw, Aug 27, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I stopped by a Ford Dealership last week to look at the new 2020 F-150.
    Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive as I wanted to sense that new truck "feel" before I get too old.

The salesperson (a nice looking lady wearing a 'RESIST' lapel pin) sat in the passenger seat next to me, describing the truck and all its "wonderful" options.

The seats were of particular interest and she explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer.

Feeling like messing with her, I mentioned that this must be a Republican truck. Looking a bit angry, she asked why I thought it was a Republican truck. I explained that, "If it were a Democratic truck, the seats would just blow smoke up your ass year-round!"

I had to walk back to the dealership but it was worth it.

2. BSHJ

BSHJ Expert Member
      227/230

Blog Posts:
    I know this post is probably in jest but if you really had to walk back, I would do everything I could to give her all the time in the world to 'resist'.........without a job, she would be free to 'resist' all day long.