A Rock And A Hard Place...

Discussion in 'Other Not Listed Situations' started by wally, May 3, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. wally

wally Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    i've asked this on about 6 forums so far and only got 1 answer was wondering what people might say here...

if we continue the lockdown death, mayhem and destruction will follow....

if we stop the lockdown the virus might rage death, mayhem and destruction will follow....

YOU are now president of your fav country choose one of the above.

ready set go....

P.S you can say why you might make the choice you do just keep it friendly....

i myself wouldn't have clue as to which choice to make....

P.S i hope this is the right board to post this question i thought maybe the hangout but then picked this one since its virus related....

Last edited: May 6, 2020