A Snake In Ireland

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Pragmatist, Mar 3, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    The serpent responsible for this seemingly unprecedented strike is a deadly African puff adder that reportedly belongs to the victim.

Sorry. That is a special kind of stupid. You keep venomous snakes you are going to get bitten.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    What surprised me is, that it is the first recorded snake attack there. It seem I've been accustomed living with lethal reptiles (either due to their venom or size) all around me to the point I never realize that at some part of the world such lethal reptiles just doesn't exist (at least naturally)

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  4. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    LOL! I was wondering WHY they had antivenom available at the hospital with no venomous snakes in the country. If you own or work with venomous snakes most countries require you to inform your local medical professionals and have antivenom available.

Puff adder bites are NASTY!!! Account for more bites and deaths in Africa than any other snake, including mambas and cobras. They live close to humans and like to lay on and beside of trails, and are aggressive. Bad combination.

puff-adder-bite-7-300x225.jpg

A puff adder bite.

Dale

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Just had another idea for a meme seen as how Saint Pats is just around the corner and the story is he chased the snakes out of Ireland.

5d16a1b55ed532c29843051eb9aad857.jpeg

Rebecca and Morgan101 like this.
  6. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I will probably go to Hell for liking this, but it is funny. All due respect St Patrick. First school I ever went to was St. Patrick's.

7. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Hell is for those that are REALLY messed up. In my belief anyway. Your unrepentant MS-13 gang thug that likes to use machetes to inflect as much pain as possible? Yeah, hell is a nice place for you my friend. Hitler, Stalin, etc and their crew? Yeah, probably in that other world we call hell.

But to make light of a situation and laugh at it, no. Although, I have a project where I intend to read, or say, listen to the whole Bible and I'm on Chapter 41 of Genesis and it sounds so far like God (the creator) is kinda a dick. "DON'T EAT THAT APPLE! DAMN YOU! NOW YOU PAY!' Or, "Abraham, kill your son. Just kidding." I don't know, man. I try to seek the truth in all forms of knowledge available using science, pseudo science, archeology, etc and I just want the truth. My friend is an archeologist and says the Feds crate away things that can "upset the masses" He probably signed an NDA or something so he can't say what it all is. But rest assured, it has religious aspects. It's like the ending to the movie Raiders Of The Lost Ark. where the Ark of the Covenant is being hauled away in some DC warehouse. I asked him, "in your opinion, should this information be released?" He said most definitely yes. But he also said some of it shouldn't.