A Very Good But Depressing Movie, Likely Accurate

Discussion in 'Other Reference Material' started by Sourdough, Jan 27, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    If you have not seen this movie.....it a visual and not verbal movie. Slow and filmed dark.

Alaskajohn, TMT Tactical and Keith H. like this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the video, I will check it out later.
    Keith.

Sourdough and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    I thought it was a good movie. Daily struggle for survival, self reliance, distrust of others, unusual twists in the story. Thanks for the recommendation!

Sourdough likes this.
  4. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I have watched it twice.........and it pains me to admit to myself, that he did better then I would done. There were so many messages to the viewer in that movie. I thought the maggots was a great addition to medical post SHTF survival.

I would remind everyone, that movie could vanish forever. Don't drag your feet thinking it will always be available.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. anon.amus

anon.amus Well-Known Member
      87/115

Blog Posts:
    link doesnt work, what movie?
    was the name "Good Movie"?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Title "SURVIVALIST" or maybe "THE SURVIVALIST" It is free to watch on You Tube.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    "The Survivalist"

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    This movie is sometimes on You Tube........then it gets kicked off. So if you want to watch it for free, it is currently free.

TMT Tactical likes this.