About The Woke Agenda!!!!????

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Apr 12, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Someone double check me here.....as I am sensing something very very subversive going on in a type of Substitution Scheme among leadership.....

What I am sensing is that someone out here is trying to Substitute a Social Woke Agenda...in place of our Constitution and Bill of Rights???

By guilt and blame manipulation....or other labeling...and thus substitute this for our way of life and the Constitution of the United States as if Woke is the New Constitution.

Are any of the members here sensing this at a very very base and subversive level...???

That this is the real goal of the Biden Administration and it's puppets in office and to put the rest of us on their puppet strings like them.???

Not to uphold their oath of office but a subtle substitution scheme????!! A social/woke/Communist Subversive CCP Scheme.

Are we even supposed to be able to think this far without permission?????

My non Ishmaelite .02.
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Ladybugmo like this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned these Ishmaelites....

I think this Anheuser Bush Commercial is just the begining of their Idiocy...and radical herding.

It is going to get much much worse by design.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Ladybugmo like this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well, yeah, WChrs.

That's what all of this woke crap is about.

The Left is out of the closet, big-time. This is good.

We as preppers now know how close the coming Western nation civil wars / guerilla actions / violent chaos events are. That's positive. Intel is unspeakably valuable. Without intel, you're a gonner.

Some positives I'm seeing include people getting up off their duff and buying supplies. I WANT millions of people to be prepared. What with farm outputs dropping (generally a bad thing), people are actually putting out gardens, new folk learning veggie gardening. Great! People buying ammo, Great! Camping supplies being bought-up. In outdoor shops here in the South, there are 300 sq.ft. areas dedicated to BBQ and outdoor cooking. Bass Pro brick'n'mortar stores are doing very well. Their parking lots are full -- been there seen that.

The more people who are prepared, the less panic. You don't ever want to be anywhere near people panicking. Me, mainly because of where I live / the culture here, I've not seen panic nor looting. In industries and medical facilities I sure have seen people freeze. That's spooky. The people I've seen freeze, were outsiders, not Southerners. Sometimes, you'll see the Scots-Irish freeze, however it's rare. Scandinavians are good at pulling-together and repairing after tragedies. I'm hoping the Swedes will soon get together and kick-out their invaders.

W.Chris, we are seeing push-back, we're seeing a growing trend of pushing-back. I love to watch the Dutch farmers making life hell for the city-folk. It's heart-warming. In the news we recently read that they've taken many government positions

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64967513

"The Farmer-citizen movement (BBB) was only set up in 2019 in the wake of widespread farmers' protests.

"But with most votes counted they are due to win 15 of the Senate's seats with almost 20% of the vote.

" 'This isn't normal, but actually it is! It's all normal citizens who voted,' said leader Caroline van der Plas.

"The BBB aims to fight government plans to slash nitrogen emissions harmful to biodiversity by dramatically reducing livestock numbers and buying out thousands of farms.

"But its appeal has spread rapidly beyond its rural heartland, on a populist platform that represents traditional, conservative Dutch social and moral values.

"Shocked by the scale of their success, Ms van der Plas told supporters that voters normally stayed at home if they lost faith in politics: 'But today people have shown they can't stay at home any longer. We won't be ignored any more. ' "
    ------------------

Isn't this great! It shows also that when SHTF events take place, these farmers sure will NOT just panic nor freeze. They will act. Woe betide the Dutch urban areas when they do!

Repeating: Greater numbers of people prepping makes me feel good. I openly enjoy watching these things happen.

As for what happens to the urbanites. Any SHTF lack of preparedness is on them -- they've had it good for decades and now their cities / their culture is collapsing. Too bad. So sad. They'd better not head our way looking to mooch off of us. That could be a very bad decision, even a fatal one. Nobody here in the Heartland is going to take any crap off of them. Plus, our military is conservative. If the military attempts to move urban populations out of the cities, that will be a catastrophic failure.

Speaking of the military, the deep state and Democrats are now trying to flag and eliminate politically conservative soldiers. Thing is, if the military loses them, then we gain them ... and their military skills. Combat units have the highest percentages of conservative troops. One scenario for a collapsing USA is a military takeover. I see this as a very, VERY, real possibility. Me, I couldn't blame them if they did.

In a collapse scenario wherein Washington D.C. is out of the picture, local Guard and Reserve units will set-up command and control centers in the South and in the Heartland. If the government is invalid, these units will disobey their invalid dictates. The locals will support them and hey, many of the locals, maybe even a majority of the locals, are military/ex-military. Post SHTF here, local military units will patrol local farmlands. That's good because the farmers with acreage will need help protecting their crops. All outsiders will be invited to leave ... at gunpoint. Old retired farts like me can still do fixed-position guard duty. If I can get back to my home state, I'll link-up with crews and try to be of service. My wife possesses many valuable skills also. We can repair all manner of things -- we were raised having to make-do with what we had ... and that wasn't much. I'll protect my garden, sure; however, if the acred farmers need help, I'll help. So what if I get killed -- I'm about finished anyway. I'll take a bunch of interlopers with me :p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D!!! During a national meat-shortage/price-explosion around 1980-ish (I totally forget the year), a workmate told me that he sat guard-duty for a rancher he knew (this young man rode the rodeo and the ranchers knew him and his mates). These young men aiming their rifles out of barn lofts and such let anyone know that cattle thieves would "go away". Infinitely large state and national forests butted up against the pasture land = bad people could just "get lost" ... forever.

upload_2023-4-14_18-53-12.png

https://www.britannica.com/place/Appalachian-Mountains

"Appalachian Mountains, also called Appalachians, great highland system of North America, the eastern counterpart of the Rocky Mountains. Extending for almost 2,000 miles (3,200 km) from the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador to central Alabama in the United States, ...."

----------------------------------------------

Were one to drive the entire distance of the U.S. section of the Appalachian Mountains (NOT including the Canadian component, which would add hundreds of more trip miles), it would be the equivalent of driving from Madrid, Spain to Berlin, Germany.

--------------------------------------------------------
    Thousands of people have hiked the length of the Appalachian Trail; however, it is one long adventurous journey. I've known those who have done so. I was in good shape as a young man and hiked sections of the trail, plus innumerable other mountain trails; however, I was never in that good of physical condition.

https://www.nps.gov/appa/index.htm

upload_2023-4-14_19-29-21.png

Last edited: Apr 14, 2023
  4. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    It is sort of sad/strange to me that I have been "prepping" for some sort of sociatal collape for 50 years. About 25 years ago though I changed the direction of those preperations. I shifted my focus from aquiring and storing things to a more knowledge based preperation. If things do ever collapse the people that try to huddle down with their piles of goods will become targets for the people that were either to stupid or too poor to manage adaquit preperations.

As far as food goes where i live that wouldn't really be an issue. Lots of lakes, rivers, creeks and ponds will provide a lot of fish. We also are a very rural area with lots of cattle and thousands of hogs both wild and kept. What is going to be most needed unfortunatly is a LOT of ammo and the knowledge to use that to keep you safe and fed.

The "city" people are going to panic when the water stops flowing and the grocery store shelves go EMPTY. Even though I was raised in town my parents were mosty country folk in their nature. They did NOT have to run to a store every day to buy something to eat for supper. We had a lot of food on hand and it was not based mostly on freezer and caned goods. My Mom cooked andmade the meals from scratch. I look back now and understand that this was in part because that is a lot less expensive than frozen and canned meals.

We alway have a lot of dry beans and rice on hand. It keeps almost forever and with the addition of whatever meat you can come across makes a meal. Another staple is the cornmeal and various oils and grease like crisco and reused grease. I was raised eating a lot of simple foods as was my wife so it is no hardship for us. Poor folks ways include a lot of beans and rice in South East Texas. LOL. We are far from poor now but what you were raised on will always be comfort food to you. Beans, rice, and cornbread are more than just a cheap meal to us.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have been "prepping" most of my life, in one form or another, of course it wasnt called that back along, it was called common sense, in the days before supermarkets and computers you just didnt run out of stuff and most people had a larder.
    in a survival sense prepping and storing food is only a delaying tactic, once the store shelves are empty those home stockpiles of food are time limited, they will eventually run out, get used up etc. if you havent got some way of putting fresh food on the table then you are only delaying your demise.
    as for farm animals, dairy cattle will die a horrible death within a week maximum if they arent milked, non dairy cattle and sheep-its mostly sheep around here- will go wild and break out of any field or pen, they will find the weak spot and escape, especially once they have used up the feed where they are.
    my mother was a very good cook and excelled at making up meals from leftovers, (well my parents like many others had to go through a world war)we still do the some here, never waste food especially in a SHTF situation, if you cant eat it then compost it or use it as bait.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    WTFo_O

"Whoops! State Department Says It ‘Unintentionally’ Added MANDATORY Pronouns Onto Emails"

https://summit.news/2023/05/19/whoo...ionally-added-mandatory-pronouns-onto-emails/

"The State Department has claimed that it mistakenly added mandatory pronouns to the “from” line on all the Department’s emails after it was called out by an AP reporter.

"The journalist, Matt Lee, challenged Deputy State Department spokesperson Vedant Patel, demanding to know why official emails were being sent with pronouns added to them.

“ 'Within the last hour and a half… the State Department’s internal email system — and I tested this, so I know that it’s true —has added pronouns to people’s … not their signature … but to where it says from,' Lee said, asking 'Why?'

“ 'This is not an optional thing,' Lee said, adding 'the problem is that a lot of them or at least some of them so far, as I’ve been able to tell, are wrong! They’re giving the wrong pronouns! So men are being identified as women and women as men…. It’s ridiculous!'

"Patel had no knowledge of the development and couldn’t provide any answers."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Geezer
    Him/He/Prepper

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The whole Woke thing is a complete non sense, I dont know where these people get it from but its crazy.
    people like this when I was growing up would have been put in a mental institution until they came to their senses.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I believe the "woke" thing is a form of popular delusion. Popularised during the 1840s by author Charles Mackay, the term "Extraordinary Popular Delusion" has become used to describe events that are based on hysteria to such an extent that others get caught up in it and it becomes self perpetuating. Good examples of this are the Salem and Pendle witch trials. Clearly the people involved were not witches yet a form of panic spread through the communities and led to a number of deaths. At its most dangerous the rise of the Nazis and the holocaust can be blamed on delusion as well. Clearly nobody would really take the anti-semitic idea that it was the fault of the Jews that led Kaiser Wilhelm II to take Germany into the First World War, and yet, Hitler blamed the Jews in "Mein Kampf" as the cause and, obviously, we all know how appallingly that turned out. On a more positive note in the 1600s in Europe there was an "epidemic" of people dancing (who, most bizarrely could not stop). it is my belief that we are seeing a similar "extraordinary popular delusion" with the current Trans movement. This too is a "phase" that will pass, let us just hope that there are not too many folks who live to regret gender assignment in the aftermath.

Old Geezer, TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there seems to be an epidemic of mass delusion in this and other countries at the moment.
    is this what "society" has become in the 21st century, mass hysteria? does not bode well for any kind of survival post SHTF does it?

10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    People losing self-control is one of the TOP fears of mine.

I've worked with the mentally ill; I've dealt with the overtly psychotic, people talking to / screaming at invisible demons. I've counted the number of their grand mal seizures per week. So, watching people with neuroses isn't normally that disturbing to me.

However! I've been there talking to "normal" people whose paranoid beliefs were totally over-the-top. I've seen "rational" people lose their rationality over events most folk would be shocked by, but would deal with. Example: At a high-tech firm, a senior engineer dropped to the floor in a hallway. He had a grand mal seizure in front of several people walking down that hallway. At least four people froze in place, unmoving. I could have taken a piece of chalk and drawn a circle around their feet. For at least 30 seconds, they were unmoving statues. I went and rolled the guy onto his side in case he were to regurgitate; loosened his tie and collar, made sure he had a good airway. Even busy doing these standard procedures, I couldn't help but notice the zombie people. I'd been over in a smoking area immediately adjacent and had to make my way between these zombies to get to the poor fellow. In clinic, nobody panics. So, when I saw people freeze like this (first time I'd witnessed this bizarre behavior), it made a major impression on me.

In the "day-to-day" world, people DO panic and people DO go hysterical (saw hysteria at a funeral one time, pure bat-sh## crazy hysteria). Been at many meetings where people were way past furious (that's when to cut-outta there early, find the EXIT sign & get gone).

I was raised in a very fundamentalist Protestant Christian Church. At around age 14, I stopped believing in all of the mythology stuff. That got me a talking-to by the preacher. I challenged him back. At age 17, was at some tiny meeting -- I was on student council -- a meeting of some local officials or whatever (?). We were discussing world hunger and the local Catholic Priest said that God would provide. I told him that the days of manna were over. Holy crap, what a trouble-maker that 17 yr old boy!

We preppers have a difficult time living around people who have zero common sense. I thank my Creator for my having the men on my fathers side of the family set me straight about how the world actually works. I learned far more from one of my dad's mates (gave me a job after Dad died; was also involved in illegal gambling operations) than a stack of the psych professors I was going to have to endure to get that college sheepskin.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I suspect that can be explained by global media. If one looks at the pandemic responses throughout the world, it was all broadly similar, and, we say it all on TV and via laptops phones etc. Before modern media must issues were local, now they are global (at least, certainly in the western world). It does not bode well for WTSHTF at all - we shall all perish together.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    NO, THEY will all perish together-the Sheeple that is, any true prepper is prepared for WTSHTF, maybe not fully prepared I dont think anyone is, but at least we have an idea of what might be coming, the sheeple have their heads in the sand .
    I've just answered someone on another forum who said " if its that bad I see no point in going on", so I said, "Fine, then move over and make room for those of us who do want to survive!":p

13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Professor holds machete to reporter's neck after destroying student's pro-life display: report"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/professo...ck-after-destroying-students-pro-life-display

"Shellyne Rodriguez allegedly chased reporter out of building, kicked his shins"

"The New York City professor who went on an expletive-filled rant and destroyed a student group's pro-life display has now allegedly threatened a reporter who was covering the story by putting a machete to his neck.

"Shellyne Rodriguez, a Hunter College adjunct assistant professor of art, responded to a New York Post reporter who knocked on the door of her Bronx apartment Tuesday morning by holding a machete to his neck and allegedly threatening to "chop" the man up, according to a New York Post report Tuesday.

" 'Get the f--- away from my door, or I’m going to chop you up with this machete,' the professor reportedly shouted at the reporter, who was identified as Reuven Fenton.

"According to the report, Fenton knocked on the professor's door and identified himself before Rodriguez 'barged out' of the apartment and put the machete to his neck.

"Hunter College said the professor has been relieved from her position."

upload_2023-5-23_18-36-52.png

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6328052516112

=============================================

At least the college fired her. Had she been a white male, she would have been arrested.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...-fight-for-what-they-need-thats-whats-coming/

"Whoopi Goldberg told her co-hosts Wednesday on ABC’s “The View” that Gov. Ron DeSantis’ (R-FL) presidential bid will have to deal with 'gay folks' rising up and fighting for what they need."

-------------------------------------------

Target targeting children:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...thoughtfully-fit-multiple-gender-expressions/

"Some of the apparel geared toward children in Target’s pride section is openly pushing the radical transgender agenda, as various items are advertised as being “thoughtfully fit” for what is described as “multiple” gender expressions.

"Target has come under fire following the rollout of this years’ pride collection, as it not only features the annual run-of-the-mill rainbow-clad items but offers adult swimwear advertised as “tuck-friendly” and chest binding as the radical left seemingly aims to normalize gender dysphoria. Several videos have gone viral across social media as shoppers showcase some of the most egregious findings in this year’s pride section at the popular retailer."

[​IMG]
    ================================

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...sters-of-perpetual-indulgence-to-pride-night/

"The Los Angeles Dodgers have reversed course and decided to invite the anti-Catholic drag queen group “Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence” to the team’s LGBTQ Pride Night.

"As Breitbart News reported last week, the Dodgers disinvited the drag queen group 'Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence' after several Catholic groups decried the troupe for its anti-Catholic imagery and stance."

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Committing Domestic Violence against Men . . . Just for a Giggle"

https://mises.org/wire/committing-domestic-violence-against-men-just-giggle

"Decades ago, Hollywood brought the neglected problem of domestic violence (DV) against women into the spotlight and helped to create cultural change. Today, Hollywood encourages people to dismiss or laugh at the neglected problem of DV against men. After all, the man must have had it coming; either that or he is too weak to stand up for himself and so deserves no sympathy. A general acceptance of women beating up men continues.

"A recent episode (aired on April 20, 2023) of a new hit TV series on Netflix epitomizes this attitude. The Diplomat is a semicomedic political thriller about a female US ambassador named Kate in London and includes glimpses into her marriage. Season one, episode three—'Lambs in the Dark'—has a long segment in which the ambassador slugs her unresisting husband Hal, violently tackles him to the ground, scratches and kicks him, pummels him dozens of times with her fists, and picks up a huge branch with which to continue the attack. At one point Hal screams, 'You are killing me!'

"The scene is played as comedy. Presumably, it is also meant to cement the image of Kate as a powerful woman who doesn’t put up with the abuse Hal puts her through; in short, he deserves it.

"It is shameful that Netflix embraces the brutalization of men as a happy, giggling matter. Do not share in the shame by laughing along."

--------------------------------------------

In a wife vs. husband physical attack, the man is between a rock and a hard place. If a man defends himself and in any way injures the aggressive female, then it is he who is headed for jail time.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I don't see Gay folks as the problem, rather it is this very peculiar Trans lobby that is the issue. I have a friend who is Gay and he says that after years of wanting equality and living quite peacefully the Trans activists will stir up hatred for gay people again. Trans activists are doing more harm than good, one only has to look at some of the YouTube videos of them screeching and attacking people to see that.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2023
    TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Back in the 50s and 60s -- even before -- if some guy was feminine and didn't marry, he was labeled something like "loose in the loafers" and really, nobody gave half a crap. If such a person started hanging around kids, then that's when things would go sideways. The perv's health would be at serious risk from the fathers in the community.

Currently the people with sexual issues are actively trying to influence children and are using the government as a weapon against the parents of the children. I see this as going to go violent. People with little kids go irrational when there are threats to their children. Human Nature 101

What is it? City folk image violence as being fist-fights and people pushing each other around. No, no, no. Violence goes bad, really really BAD. This country is headed towards armed conflict.

Were these things to have happened back-when, my dad, his one brother, their lot, would have taken care of matters. The Sheriff's Department deputies would have stood there and watched the beat-downs. After sunset, I remember my uncle dropping a revolver in a pocket and heading out. Should the deputies need some extra help, he and a friend of his would meet-up with them and "take care of business". Harming women and kids was forbidden. If the courts didn't deal with aggressive knuckle-draggers, then vigilance committees (cops and ex-combat military) would.

Last edited: May 26, 2023
  18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Here's a non-woke story out of L.A.. Holy crap, next thing will be that space aliens are landing! This actor is risking being black-listed for having non-Leftist ideas. He's exploring prepping, buying land, learning to hunt and garden.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trans...-prepper-planning-case-s-hits-fan-los-angeles

Begin quote

"Transformers" and "Las Vegas" star Josh Duhamel has spoken out about becoming a doomsday prepper, stating that he’s planning on protecting his family if the "s*** hits the fan" in Los Angeles. The actor, who has starred in the TV show "Las Vegas," gave an interview in which he explained, "I've become a bit of a doomsday prepper, I guess."

Duhamel told the website Inverse, "I'm learning how to hunt. I fish." He added, "Suddenly I had 54 acres out there. So I had two cabins, one with no electricity or water. They both have wells and electricity now, but they're both really small."

"It keeps my lizard brain active," he noted. He concluded, "I'm working on those skills. I wouldn't call myself an expert or a survivalist by any means, but I'm getting better at it."

He’s also starring in "Buddy Games: Spring Awakening," the sequel to 2019 comedy "Buddy Games." Duhamel told Inverse that "find the humor in some of the extreme wokeness out there without being mean-spirited." He added, "It's a difficult line to toe because we don't want to offend people but we also feel like people can take themselves a little less seriously."

Duhamel told Fox News Digital in 2017, "I don’t necessary think it’s important to tell people how to vote. That’s one thing I don’t do. I don’t like to get involved politically at all. Nobody cares what I think politically. Anybody in entertainment who thinks people care what they think politically are really misinformed."

End quote

--------
    The Comments Section of the above article is actually the interesting read. I'm gonna cut'n'paste some of that. Gonna use graphics as opposed to copying text -- else formatting goes to crap.

Begin quotations:

upload_2023-5-27_20-7-43.png

upload_2023-5-27_20-8-46.png

Can't find it now, but one commenter asked if a prepper was going to help-out his fellow Americans. Now that triggered some folk!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "How to Spot 16 Types of Media Bias"

https://www.allsides.com/media-bias/how-to-spot-types-of-media-bias#BiasbyOmission

"9. Bias by Omission

"Bias by omission is a type of media bias in which media outlets choose not to cover certain stories, omit information that would support an alternative viewpoint, or omit voices and perspectives on the other side.

"Media outlets sometimes omit stories in order to serve a political agenda. Sometimes, a story will only be covered by media outlets on a certain side of the political spectrum. Bias by omission also occurs when a reporter does not interview both sides of a story — for instance, interviewing only supporters of a bill, and not including perspectives against it.

"11. Bias by Story Choice and Placement

"Story choice, as well as story and viewpoint placement, can reveal media bias by showing which stories or viewpoints the editor finds most important.

"Bias by story choice is when a media outlet's bias is revealed by which stories the outlet chooses to cover or to omit. For example, an outlet that chooses to cover the topic of climate change frequently can reveal a different political leaning than an outlet that chooses to cover stories about gun laws. The implication is that the outlet's editors and writers find certain topics more notable, meaningful, or important than others, which can tune us into the outlet's political bias or partisan agenda. Bias by story choice is closely linked to media bias by omission and slant.

"12. Subjective Qualifying Adjectives

"Journalists can reveal bias when they include subjective, qualifying adjectives in front of specific words or phrases. Qualifying adjectives are words that characterize or attribute specific properties to a noun. When a journalist uses qualifying adjectives, they are suggesting a way for you to think about or interpret the issue, instead of just giving you the facts and letting you make judgements for yourself. This can manipulate your view. Subjective qualifiers are closely related to spin words and phrases, because they obscure the objective truth and insert subjectivity.

"For example, a journalist who writes that a politician made a serious allegation' is interpreting the weight of that allegation for you. An unbiased piece of writing would simply tell you what the allegation is, and allow you to make your own judgement call as to whether it is serious or not.

"16. Elite v. Populist Bias

"Elite bias is when journalists defer to the beliefs, viewpoints, and perspectives of people who are part of society's most prestigious, credentialed institutions — such as academic institutions, government agencies, business executives, or nonprofit organizations. Populist bias, on the other hand, is a bias in which the journalist defers to the perspectives, beliefs, or viewpoints of those who are outside of or dissent from prestigious institutions — such as 'man on the street' stories, small business owners, less prestigious institutions, and people who live outside of major urban centers.

"Elite/populist bias has a geographic component in the U.S. Because major institutions of power are concentrated in American coastal cities (which tend to vote blue), there can exist conflicting values, perspectives, and ideologies among 'coastal elites' and 'rural/middle America' (which tends to vote red). The extent to which journalists emphasize the perspectives of urbanites versus people living in small town/rural areas can show elite or populist bias, and thus, political bias."

----------------------------

Old Gzr: My selections above to quote are based on what I perceive as areas of "in your face" bias.

Even as America is totally divided politically into two separate nations, so too is the media. I know of no unbiased media outlets. This is why I often go to local news outlets when I read a national story. Local news will sometimes show all photographs vs. picking the ones that slant the news. Also, local news is more likely to report what locals witnessed.

"Just the facts, mam."

When I read the media phrase, "What you need to know," my temper flares. It is up to me to do the math, to analyze. I'm far more intelligent than these talking heads can even begin to understand.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Here is a hint. If an article refers to Obama as "President Obama" and then refers to Trump as "EX-President Trump" you will now this is a left leaning article and not worth reading.

Old Geezer likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      It will take America's cities burning to the ground to dig-out the cancer of communism. And hey, that's coming.

Old Geezer, Jul 21, 2023
  21. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    You members need to remember about this woke nonsense....

Once you realize what is going on and accelerating...you will become disgusted with leadership......and the selling out of America to international non standards contrary to our Constitution and governing documents.

You Americans need to understand, live, and believe......that Kalifornia and New York are all of America ...en toto!!!

Everything and anything else ..do not count ...they are flyover country.

What ever Kalifornia and New York decide and trend are good for the rest of America...by default.

All of America needs to be Kalifornia and New York.......

Oops...I mean England......

We have no business believing in our Antiquated Constitution....and must live to English servitued....subjects of New York and Kalifornia......

How dare Americans think and believe for ourselves..

Do you not get this message 24/7 in the news...and programming in the Media??"

That is the message..."The New Age Message!!!

How dare you Americans think anything different..

Kalifornia and New York......England are all of America.

We must be made to cede to those non standards.

Catching on yet...

Put another way.....Ordo Ob Chao.....

Create the chaos to bring in the new order.....

Da Tovarich???!!!

This is called Leadership.

Remember.....Kalifornia, New York and England are all of America today....

Wise up Americans!!!!!

Ishmaelites coming to America soon....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    America is on its way to the landfill. However, the same is true of China. I see Russia doing well what with all of their natural resources.

America will come back to life after its cities are annihilated.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think all human civilisations are heading for the toilet, they just dont realise it yet.
    the Ancient Roman Empire collapsed from the inside, it became too decadent to survive, and we seem to be going the same way what with Snowflakes, Woke, LGBT etc.

1. Old Geezer
      " ... heading for the toilet ..." And, they don't realize it. Even faced with skyrocketing crime, they don't get it. Or won't get it, as in serious denial. An addict will return to the needle after almost dying three times. Their dogmas are their mental addictions. Reason and logic are anathema to these lemmings. One attempts to stay as far away from it as possible. The wife and I are way too close to one huge urban cancer -- only 150 miles. Another urban center (BIG, but not huge) is only 100 miles away. The second city is across a mountain range and the very few roads crossing those mountains would be easily cut. That's positive.

Old Geezer, Jul 21, 2023
  24. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Absolutely - the parallels are very clear indeed. It took Rome around 500 years to collapse though, I think it may be quicker for Western society.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    normal life as we know it will be impossible without the technology modern civilisation relies upon to function and carry out day to day activities.
    the thing is in past civilisations their technology was so simple the survivors could access their daily needs by their own physical actions, nowadays that wont be possible, for the vast majority of todays population life will end when the supermarkets and shops are empty.

27. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Mental Health Round-Ups: The Next Phase of the Government’s War on Thought Crimes"

https://www.rutherford.org/publicat...hase_of_the_governments_war_on_thought_crimes

Begin quote

“There are no dangerous thoughts; thinking itself is a dangerous activity.”—Hannah Arendt

Get ready for the next phase of the government’s war on thought crimes: mental health round-ups and involuntary detentions.

In communities across the nation, police are being empowered to forcibly detain individuals they believe might be mentally ill, based solely on their own judgment, even if those individuals pose no danger to others.

In New York City, for example, you could find yourself forcibly hospitalized for suspected mental illness if you carry “firmly held beliefs not congruent with cultural ideas,” exhibit a “willingness to engage in meaningful discussion,” have “excessive fears of specific stimuli,” or refuse “voluntary treatment recommendations.”

While these programs are ostensibly aimed at getting the homeless off the streets, when combined with advances in mass surveillance technologies, artificial intelligence-powered programs that can track people by their biometrics and behavior, mental health sensor data (tracked by wearable data and monitored by government agencies such as HARPA), threat assessments, behavioral sensing warnings, precrime initiatives, red flag gun laws, and mental health first-aid programs aimed at training gatekeepers to identify who might pose a threat to public safety, they could well signal a tipping point in the government’s efforts to penalize those engaging in so-called “thought crimes.”

As the AP reports, federal officials are already looking into how to add “‘identifiable patient data,’ such as mental health, substance use and behavioral health information from group homes, shelters, jails, detox facilities and schools,” to its surveillance toolkit.

Make no mistake: these are the building blocks for an American gulag no less sinister than that of the gulags of the Cold War-era Soviet Union.

The gulag, according to historian Anne Applebaum, used as a form of “administrative exile—which required no trial and no sentencing procedure—was an ideal punishment not only for troublemakers as such, but also for political opponents of the regime.”

Totalitarian regimes such as the Soviet Union also declared dissidents mentally ill and consigned political prisoners to prisons disguised as psychiatric hospitals, where they could be isolated from the rest of society, their ideas discredited, and subjected to electric shocks, drugs and various medical procedures to break them physically and mentally.

Now, through the use of red flag laws, behavioral threat assessments, and pre-crime policing prevention programs, the groundwork is being laid that would allow the government to weaponize the label of mental illness as a means of exiling those whistleblowers, dissidents and freedom fighters who refuse to march in lockstep with its dictates.

These developments are merely the realization of various U.S. government initiatives dating back to 2009, including one dubbed Operation Vigilant Eagle which calls for surveillance of military veterans returning from Iraq and Afghanistan, characterizing them as extremists and potential domestic terrorist threats because they may be “disgruntled, disillusioned or suffering from the psychological effects of war.”

Coupled with the report on “Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment” issued by the Department of Homeland Security (curiously enough, a Soviet term), which broadly defines rightwing extremists as individuals and groups “that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely,” these tactics bode ill for anyone seen as opposing the government.

An important point to consider, however, is that the government is not merely targeting individuals who are voicing their discontent so much as it is locking up individuals trained in military warfare who are voicing feelings of discontent.

For example, NSA officials attempted to label former employee Russ Tice, who was willing to testify in Congress about the NSA’s warrantless wiretapping program, as “mentally unbalanced” based upon two psychiatric evaluations ordered by his superiors.

NYPD Officer Adrian Schoolcraft had his home raided, and he was handcuffed to a gurney and taken into emergency custody for an alleged psychiatric episode. It was later discovered by way of an internal investigation that his superiors were retaliating against him for reporting police misconduct. Schoolcraft spent six days in the mental facility, and as a further indignity, was presented with a bill for $7,185 upon his release.

Red flag gun laws (which authorize government officials to seize guns from individuals viewed as a danger to themselves or others), are a perfect example of this mindset at work and the ramifications of where this could lead.

As The Washington Post reports, these red flag gun laws “allow a family member, roommate, beau, law enforcement officer or any type of medical professional to file a petition [with a court] asking that a person’s home be temporarily cleared of firearms. It doesn’t require a mental-health diagnosis or an arrest.

With these red flag gun laws, the stated intention is to disarm individuals who are potential threats.

While in theory it appears perfectly reasonable to want to disarm individuals who are clearly suicidal and/or pose an “immediate danger” to themselves or others, where the problem arises is when you put the power to determine who is a potential danger in the hands of government agencies, the courts and the police.

Remember, this is the same government that uses the words “anti-government,” “extremist” and “terrorist” interchangeably.

This is the same government whose agents are spinning a sticky spider-web of threat assessments, behavioral sensing warnings, flagged “words,” and “suspicious” activity reports using automated eyes and ears, social media, behavior sensing software, and citizen spies to identify potential threats.

This is the same government that keeps re-upping the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which allows the military to detain American citizens with no access to friends, family or the courts if the government believes them to be a threat.

This is the same government that has a growing list—shared with fusion centers and law enforcement agencies—of ideologies, behaviors, affiliations and other characteristics that could flag someone as suspicious and result in their being labeled potential enemies of the state.

End quote

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    "Thought Police", George Orwell, 1984.

29. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Olde Geezer....you are describing a condition of Involuntary Servitude....as described in Amendment XIII to the Constitution of the United States....

Involuntary Servitude to a runaway Government Machine interested in only serving Government .......by declaring any perceived threats as mental.......or even Criminal.

This is in fact what is currently happening to Donald J. Trump as a threat to existing phony two party politics.....or put another way ....a devout and zealous religion of phony two party politics attempting to preserve its phony two party monopoly by keeping any competition into a state of involuntary servitude ...via censorship or whatever comes next....in the rabid agenda. Manufacturing criminals out of people not wanting to follow the herd....or put another way...not wanting to follow the phony two party rigged system.

In the end it all amounts to involuntary servitude.....a lack or individuality.....under the Constitution ..all stamped out herd thinking and belief/political religion and fealty to the political priesthood/religion.

Put another way ...Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jul 23, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL......!!!!

I was told many many years ago.... by a fellow who worked for one of the telephone companies when Ma Bell broke up into smaller companies.

What he told me way back then ...confirmed what I already suspected...

And that is that the monitoring equipment/potential is already built into the land line system.......by design...from the get go.

It is just a matter of hooking up to it.....supposedly by due process....but you members make up your mind about this.

This means that the similar system is built into your cell phone......from the get go...by design....including your texts.

He also told me that in larger companies.....industries.....with their own dedicated telephone systems...that there can be
    installed....a monitoring system within the company wherein the company can select any phone in the company and monitor it...incoming as well as outgoing calls..on their dedicated system.

You members be aware or this ...when you take your telephone system so for granted...

Da Tovarich??????

Some of us really are living in Disneyland..!!!! Not a clue...

Someone can monitor your phone business as easily as they can monitor your credit card....24/7.

LOL LOL LOL LOL....!!!! I've handled a lot of Uranium 235 fuel cells and installed them into Reactors........a whole lot of it..and also the support equipment to so do...

And these guys are worried about me with a gun....????

These Social and Political Pimps in government are getting so weak and insecure...that they are now branching out and worried about people with their own ideas and opinions....and the media is no different...as well as pimping for leadership.

It is not just guns...but your thinking patterns....they want to herd....they are become that desperate...to control the Herd....

This is not a free people.......or diverse....or tolerant....or inclusive....

Be warned these Insecure pimping leaders....and their phony two party political system......for this is not leadership...it is insecurity.

And these guys have their hands on the nuclear briefcase????

Catching on yet?????

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I do not make or receive phone calls, all my communicating is done on forums.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  32. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

BrownBear....you might want to find out about the Balfour Declaration and what it entailed at the Versailles Peace Treaty which officially ended WW1....and what it entailed...what was it's goals and how it pertained to WW1.

This has a direct bearing on WW2....and the rise of Adolph Hitler......and is a little known history ....among Americans expecially.....we really are that dumb...by design.

I heard about this in a long cassette tape lecture by a Jew......about the Declaration and WW1...the Peace Treaty....

Even back then these Ishmelites were in operaton to lie and deceive us....about a great many things.

Wacherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

33. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

It does not help that so many Americans know so little history....,and are often bombarded by a phony news media counting on most of us knowing so little history....while they pimp for the body politic to keep us herded.

Finger pointing ....ie....manufacturing bad guys for political /social lucre.. Good Cop/Bad Cop....

Or again...put another way....Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Thanks Watcherchris, will take look....

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  36. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Add the dumbing-down of education so that the unqualified can also graduate.

Medical education and graduate programs are also trying to pass people who are totally insufficient intellectually. Medical schools have gone to "pass/fail", replacing grading. Woke orthodoxy has it that grading students is "racist oppression".

In the case of American Asian students, they are now getting slammed with actual oppression. These folk make superior grades due to innate intelligence and a solid work ethic. Universities have been NOT accepting them at the rates they should be accepted. A recent Supreme Court ruling may aid American Asian students in getting the university positions they deserve. Meanwhile Universities go out of their way to accommodate Communist Chinese students.

I've done work for multiple universities, so "been there, seen that" up close. It's not up for debate. The woke bias is very real.
    The quality of American professionals is dropping due to reverse bigotry.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  37. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Nearly 70% of Conservative Students Fear Social Repercussions for Opinions, Study Finds"

https://www.yaf.org/news/nearly-70-...ocial-repercussions-for-opinions-study-finds/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Discrimination Approved for Conservatives on Campus"

https://c2cjournal.ca/2021/07/discrimination-approved-for-conservatives-on-campus/

---------------------------
    Rare court victory:

"Illinois college ordered to pay Christian student $80K for silencing conservative views"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/illin...tian-student-80k-silencing-conservative-views

"The court victory came just over a year after student Maggie Dejon received three "no-contact orders" from the school that prevented her from having direct or indirect communication with three students, who claimed her political viewpoints constituted 'harassment' and 'discrimination.' "
    ================================================

In the New World Order, conservatives and Christians are personae non grata.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  38. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    lol lol lol....reverse bigotry .....how appropriate....I shall have to remember that .....Reverse Bigotry.....thanks for that Update...Olde Geezer...

And it now appears that woke bigotry...has become the official position of our government ...both political parties...while using such Herding techniques to acquire votes...from people not capable of thinking a thing through for themselves....

And while this is happening big time on the part of the Democrat Leadership.... the Phony Republicans...masquerading as conservatives...are silent on this.....

I keep implying to watch and keep an eye on the Republicans...they too are not the product/party advertised....

Be Warned of these Ishmaelites in both political parties....practicing Reverse Bigotry....aiding and abetting...the same....for political lucre over the herd...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2023
    TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  39. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Reverse bigotry" sure isn't my term. I've heard that for decades now. If you use Google as a search engine and seek "reverse bigotry", the woke programming of their site will send you links to correct your "unapproved" thinking. Also your computer will start slowing down. Why? Google software will toss a dump-truck load of cookies and heaven only knows what else into your computer. As I leave websites, I've set my machine to kill cookies when I shut down all windows. Also, I manually go in and kill cookies. I also go into Task Manager to see if any unknown-to-me executables (*.exe and such) have been planted.

I've come out of a Google search realm, but before killing all windows, I look at my Cookies space and find between a half-Meg to over a full Meg's worth of cookies. Google has it's eyes on you! So, I most often use other search engines. Google comes in handy if you are needing Boolean operators. But again, when I come out'a there, I clear my machine's cookies. I also kill histories. My computer settings don't get all of the cleanup done after the communist 5th column programmers at Google take a sh## into my running software. ... AND Don't ever think that your firewalls are impenetrable.

Google, other S/W houses, and a stack of deep state bean-counters know me, have labeled me, a "deplorable", a Libertarian, a Conservative, a gun-owner, a prepper, ... . I'm one of those dang trouble-makers who still believe in Constitutionally-limited government.

------------

"All the Ways Google Tracks You—And How to Stop It"

"Google knows more about you than you might think. Here's how to keep it from tracking your location, web browsing, and more."

https://www.wired.com/story/google-tracks-you-privacy/

"You're probably aware that Google keeps tabs on what you're up to on its devices, apps, and services—but you might not realize just how far its tracking reach extends, into the places you go, the purchases you make, and much more. It's an extensive set of data, but you can take more control over what Google collects about you and how long the company keeps it. Here's how.

"It's worth emphasizing first that we're really dealing with two topics: The amount of data Google collects on you, which is a lot, and what Google then does with it. Google would say its data collection policies improve its services—helping you find a restaurant similar ones you've liked previously, say—whereas users might disagree.

"A lot of the data we're going to talk about here is only visible to you, or used in a limited way to make ads more relevant to you. Ultimately, your choice is either to trust Google to use all this data responsibly (you can view the privacy policy here), not use Google services at all, or limit the information it can gather about you. Since the first two are basically binary, we're going to focus on that third option."

I found the above link to Wired using DuckDuckGo. Going back to DDGo and doing the same search, resulted in Wired.com NOT being found! What I found was that over 800K worth of cookies had been downloaded into my machine. Even after killing them, DuckDuckGo couldn't or wouldn't find Wired.com. This may not happen to others in that I may have some label on my forehead as far as the web is concerned ("666").

Always fight back. Harm them any way you can.

Unless you are one of their fellow-travelers, they want to harm you.

https://www.neowin.net/news/every-breath-you-take-every-move-you-make-googles-watching-you/

=====================

Last edited: Jul 29, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "MSNBC Guest: Christianity Brought to America to Justify Slavery & Genocide"

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...nity-brought-america-justify-slavery-genocide

"On Thursday night's The Reid Out on MSNBC, guest host Jonathan Capehart aired a pre-recorded interview host Joy Reid gave to Public Religion Research Institute founder and president Robert Jones who wrote a book smearing Christianity with the thesis being that the religion was brought to the Americas in the 1400s with the purpose to justify enslaving and killing Native Americans and African Americans. ... "

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Well that is a load of rubbish isn't it OG, asides of Europeans not reading Continental America until he early 1600s. Where did he get his daft ideas in the subject from? And, correct me if I'm wrong but there were no African Americans in Continental America until he slave trade some 150 years later (asides of possibly the odd sailor as historically there were African and Arab sailors going right back into history).

1. Old Geezer
      I believe your statement to be true. Most early settlers were radically Protestant Christian, as in "What would the Christ do?!" Later, Catholics arrived. In Catholicism, slavery is permitted; HOWEVER, slaves must be given the opportunity to buy their way out of slavery. The latter was NOT followed. Many Confederate slave owner / plantation owners were Catholic, yet they didn't follow their own Church guidelines. Protestant slave owners also suppressed their gag-reflex. Slavery is anti-godliness, hubris writ large. My area of the South thought slavery was a sleigh-ride into hell. Thus, the Confederacy had to occupy our area (pro-Lincoln / Republicanism made our situation even worse; many got shot or hung).

Old Geezer, Sep 10, 2023