Additional Participant Inquiry

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Pragmatist, Oct 5, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning all,

Two additional inquiries:

How is Duncan faring ? Has anyone heard from Duncan and Dawn up in Idaho Territory ? Hope all OK out there "out West".

Plus, we had someone here from the Northern Virginia Autonomous Oblast, a Kevin Wimer, who's writing a book on some Prepper-related subject ... book might be fiction. I forgot. I recall his last post I read mentioned he was taking care of his father with some stage of Alzheimers'.

I've been in organizations - only a very few - repeat: very few, where the primary focus was the primary focus being the assembly of the best people the org could get and keep.

If this is done, we will see quality growth with the related funds to do some rehab work on the website, a store where stuff that is actually bought by Forum Members yields some $ to the MSF.COM org.

I wrote "two" (2). I'm still looking for name of our former frequent participant from Oregon who's into foods as medical / health care items. He dad has a commercial boat company of some sort.

wally likes this.