Amazing To Read. Rcmp Try To Pretend This Is Not A "drive By" Shooting, And That They Are Not Gang..

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by George Collins, May 15, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. George Collins

George Collins Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    Amazing to read. Well not RCMP story here. Trying to pretend this is not a "Drive By" shooting, and that they are not gang members in story here. Just as Canada, does not have muggings, or home invasions. Also later, how governments, use fear and terror, to control people. Today.

9 people injured. Police: 9 injured in shootout recovering; charges expected

A quote “These are not gangs in the sense of Crips and Bloods,” Clements said. “These are just groups of young men in the community who easily have access to firearms and exact their revenge on each other.”

In this story about this "occurrence". Pretending I am a law enforcement spokesperson here. Talking about somehow this is the "guns" fault again. Police: 9 wounded in Providence, Rhode Island, shooting May want to start blaming trigger fingers instead. Progress (Criminal trigger fingers). While the criminal justice system has things setup like you see in shows like "60 days in" Where career criminals practice, and become even better, at what they do, crimes, and how to get away with, committing crimes, against people.

So maybe any violence, as long as it doesn't involve guns is OK. I'm not joking. Watched a video yesterday about a senior RCMP person giving a press conference. Implying heavily that if you are a gang member listening. Well the problem is violence being done out in the open in full view of the general public. OK to do, as long as it only happens around poor people. As long as only poor people, are victimized "modern day slaves". So 9/10th the level of this violence is OK, I guess. That was a RCMP news conference. I watched yesterday.

Don't forget to store your gun safely in Canada. If the RCMP show up, and find out, you will be charged with a serious crime. Don't forget, if you try to defend yourself, especially with a gun, against these types of peoples, the RCMP will charge you, with a serious crime. Takes your guns too, and you will be defenceless, against them. That is the way it is.

If you end up going to jail or prison. You will be defenceless against them.

If you talk to the police against them. Get one or more put away in prison or more likely jail. You will be defenceless against the rest of them, around you still, and those ones, once they get out of jail. They will not hesitate to come after your family. People whom, you do not realize, are involved with them, like government workers. Will come after your family any way they can. You too.

Some of these gangs, see themselves as doing jihad. In a holy war. (Has holy war been undeclared? And widely so?) Some use bombs in other places. Here in Yellowknife. They have learned not to call in bomb threats. They act like bombs are going off around you and make bomb threats to you personally. Make extremely loud banging noises, like a bomb is going off, and leave backpacks around, and act like one of there gang members, has left a bomb. Like in the local public library here in Yellowknife. Not a big deal, when they do it. The RCMP pampered ones.

It is not the least bit funny, to walk down a street, and have to wonder, if one of the vehicles, going past you, may explode. Dealing with violent mentally disturbed people. Some of whom fantasize, by doing, or think of themselves, as jihadies while doing criminal activities, in a declared, holy war.

Well the province of BC is one of the most expensive places to live in Canada. Trying to keep there housing prices (investments) up, and at the same time, want to keep there jobs in various government departments, by having these people around. Seems to be this. Since they get to have houses.

Well they did stop and exit the vehicle. Trying to be more precise and final. Yesterday on a video, showing aftermath, of a gun fight, in parking lot. You could see a tight group of shots fired, through windshield of vehicle. About the size or a pizza. Lots of hits to the body in chest area, well spaced out. Multiple hits to heart and lungs, lets say. Almost like a blast of buck shot.

Well lots of gun violence in the states to. Trying to take over new territories. Do I need to say that? Where the real money is and to scare them (local home owners). When the police are not there, for sure, they are in charge. The gangs. As I have talked about before. They can not be controlled. They never stop. Even without guns, they still do violence. Ask your kids. Keep asking your kids. Remember people like, in the shows "60 days in" are controlling the gangs, right where your are.

Easy pickings, the drug dealers in these places (homes) with jobs. As long as they come at them directly. As they are already starting to do and will copy each other. Remember it is a science now. Forewarned is forearmed. The government and state press will cause all kinds of problems for people locally. So hopefully, you forget, what is going on right in your community, and schools, and then later, outside your door. As once "nice" neighbourhoods become places of gangs, drugs, and violence. Given time.

Looks like paradise, is coming for you to now. Look outside your door, in a couple of years, to see the truth. Unless you can already, right now.

Trying to find video showing grouping. Can't. 2 minutes into this video they talk about a corrections officer being killed and it's a mystery. That's a warning to corrections staff, or he brings in drugs, or whatever (did something to a gang member) to corrections. I guess the police do not understand again, why this is going on. Remember that after watching these corrections TV shows. B.C. gang violence escalates with deadly shooting at Vancouver International Airport

Well found grouping on video. 52 seconds into this video. Man killed in Lower Mainland's latest public shooting had gang ties, police say

There is another video from airport, if I remember correctly. Don't forget to wave at your pretend grandmas and grandpas. Especially when they have government jobs too.

Being pretty blunt interview. 14 year old dead because, he was a soldier already, in the gangs, basically said. (You are a racist now). A example being made. Escalating gang violence in Metro Vancouver | Watch News Videos Online Twitching out a bit in video. I have worked in the press before, a local newspaper. Based upon what I learned there, and know now. She is being put on TV locally because, the press, sees her as being responsible for what is going on there. The gang shooting and such. Just a guess. That seems to happen in these local situations. Those responsible, are being shown, to the general public there. The ones that understand why, the responsible, are being displayed to them. The general public at large, just thinks of them as "how can they be so stupid" bureaucrats? Not stupid, but thought out and implemented plans. Maybe not this person, this time, but who knows? The police leadership shown sometimes?

Since they have to personally worry now. No more talk about how they need pampering. "You just don't understand". Remember? Try not to cry for them. Still.

The press, is a bastion, of junkies, and drug addicts, with jobs, in my personal limited experience. Especially among writers, and editors, and such.

Another story. This lets the government, precisely control, what get done to minimize change, in the current system, that has been established, for there career safety. Various peoples in government. B.C. government to give more than $8 million for programs to curb gang violence. https://vancouversun.com/news/local...-8-million-for-programs-to-curb-gang-violence.

At the same time, you can watch these border security shows, like airport security in Britain on Youtube, and see how things, that were not considered serious crimes, are becoming more of a serious crime. Like smuggling smokes. They said in one show, it costs the taxpayer 2 billion pounds in taxes. So what? What does all the expenses, like jail and prison time, including, not being able to get a job after being convicted, cost the tax payer? Lots more. Law enforcement job security, and career security, must be getting harder. (What is costs, the tax payer, does not matter then).

Can see trends in stats, so being proactive, in making sure, there is lots of new criminals. Especially not dangerous criminals. At least at first anyway. That will happen everywhere. Make not currently a crime, a serious crime eventually, given time.

May 15 2021. Still no justice for me. (Billionaire). Still got staff and junkies and other criminals, like convicted sex offenders, jihads, after me daily. What does it take to make someone think, they deserve billions? Horrors. Apparently it matters, as the rest of the world, is starting to find out, in various ways now. Of course, government workers would never do anything that would merit billions in a payout. They are perfect. A joke. That would get covered up. They got promotions and pensions instead.

If they do manage to get the guns, out of the hands, of the criminals. It will get even worst, for the average, every day citizen. As the gangs, become more and more intimidating. Especially to the poor, and working lower middle class (modern day slaves).

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  2. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    It was always OK, for modern day slaves, to have to deal with the violence of gangs, in there every day lives, with the police, ready to arrest you. The press, waiting to call you a racist, a criminal, violent, a mentally disturbed person.

Get a criminal record.

Don't forget to watch the movie "The Green Mile" and feel sad for all the older criminals in there, who then, get out. Don't forget, to hire them, to work in stores, and such. Try not to cry for them. These are the ones, with decades of criminal experience, giving advice, to higher level gang members. A few together, can have 100s of years of experience, with getting away with criminal activities. As seen on these corrections TV shows. Still managing criminals. Pretend grandmas and grandpas.

Last edited: May 15, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I hate the term "gun crime". Actually, it angers me to hear it.

The other day I read this, "gun suicide". What the hell. Did the gun shoot itself? What an extraordinarily flexible barrel!!! How do you know a gun is dead? It won't fire anymore?

If someone puts a gun to their head and pulls the trigger, it is NOT a "cry for help". No, by-god, they really really really meant to kill themself. Jumping off a 10-story building is also NOT a "cry for help". Stepping in front of a bus ... .

Do not blame inanimate objects for the behavior of human beings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not giving up my rights because some "people" are inferior to the task of acting civilized.

My heart does NOT bleed for them. If a crew of them begins hurting innocent people, then responsible men should go in and wipe them off the face of the Earth.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    A lie. Some of these people in these stories, or others. Talk about drug supply, shortage issues, are why, these gangs violence, is taking place. That appears to be a lie. If was a drug shortage issue. You would expect, drug production locally, and stash houses, and places of drug sales, to be attacked, and raided. This appears to be a sales issue. Lack of buyers. So they are trying to expand territory. Once you no longer trust them (government departments). You realize, lies are told all the time, to confuse issues, as much as possible. Otherwise. They they look completely incompetent and corrupt.

A example of institutionalized corruption at it's finest, for job and career security. First and foremost in there minds, in all there decision making processes, it appear.

5. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Some people, are so abused. They want to kill themselves. (Beg god for death nightly. As I have). Even if they have a gun, they will not harm others. In real survival situations. It is know, some will just give up, and die. Even if they have a gun, in a wilderness survival situation, they will not take from others. Rather die, than hurt someone else. Will trade there gun and ammo for food instead. Or to pay bills, instead of becoming a criminal.

People whom do not (want to) harm others, seem to get victimized the worst. They are forced to harm others (assault someone). To be allowed to sleep for example, and not have other things done to you. Speaking from person experiences.

May 4 2021. Trying to sleep. 357am in mourning may 4 2021 2021_05_04_03_55_35.mp3

This type of thing went on for years to me. Still happens all the time. They do this to people now, all over the world. Was constant 24 hours a day, and for years nonstop, every few seconds. Usually nonstop. Maybe 1/2 day a year stopped. People including the RCMP, and local government human rights group (gov department), and the courts, pretend this, and many other things, did not happen. To me, and is still being done to me. Many others now to. Those still alive anyway. Really loud, to be able to record like this. Just act like it is not a big deal when forced to talk about it. Act like you are a child, or mentally disturbed, because it is just silly, your complain. People, perverts just having fun. Make it sexual and humiliating in nature for you.

Make it about sex, violence and drugs. Like a party for themselves. Keeps the perverts there, around you, stimulated, not bored, happy, getting drugs, hurting for fun. Get to rage there anger at you, on you, you do anything, including move. They listen and make more comments. By not moving, you have less comments being made at you. Less constant comments and laughing. That is going on 24 hours a day to you, and for years at a time. Sometimes ever few seconds for days to weeks to months, nonstop.

Like in the link above. That is just the banging noises. Not constant jokes and laughter and criticizing, about you, to you or others around you. Not people coming around in shifts, doing this to you. Night and day. 100s and 100s of thousands of times. Constant moaning noises. Etc. Not the RCMP coming around sometimes, joining in on the fun, and making terrifying comments, about what they are going to do to you.

No guns, so they do this type of stuff then to people. If they had guns, they would point them at you and make death threats. Walk around with like a pellet gun sometimes and get caught. Sometimes a real handgun. Shoot you by pulling the trigger, over and over again, pointed at you. Show you, it has real bullets, in a real gun, sometimes. Talk all the time, about, how they are going to shoot you, and kill you. Rage sometimes while doing this. Screaming. That is what would happen. Etc.

A story here about fake handgun at library. This is when I had to go to this library surrounded with all this written above going on. This person actually came around me and comments were being made. Stories to find online now, are a whole lot different now, than before. Youth charged after replica gun seized near Yellowknife Public Library Now it's not a big deal. This person was at least back then, was involved with the gangs. Never had time to get out before the arrest was made, fairly close to me. Wanna be gangster. Career criminals getting others to do (like him above), and see what happens at first.

Just imagine one of these shows like "60 days in" and giving them handguns. While in corrections. That is what these people are. That is what they will do. To me and others now. Whatever they can.

Last edited: May 23, 2021
  6. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    So another recording. Just a few minutes ago after writing above. 2021_05_15_21_34_22 jesus.mp3 This type of thing happens hundreds of times a day usually. Just not loud enough to hear on recording. Listen to a convicted Pedophile having fun (raging). Someone who floated to the top somewhat in a gang of Pedophiles, drug addicts, pimps, junkies, jihadies, convicted sex offenders, and such. No staff joining in today. Must feel enough, is being done, to me today, to harass me. Need to tun up loud to hear. Needs to be really loud to record.

So use to victimizing me. They just got to do something to me, to feel large and in charge.

At about 16:20 into recording you can hear them start to get louder.

At about 16:40 into recording you can hear them make some moaning noises now. As I had wrote about above. Given access to where I go, online, many times, from firewall logs, I guess. Now they just need to come back here (website). Still hear comments about, videos I watch on youtube, and such.

At about 17:07 into recording. Pedophile screams "oh... Jesus" as he walks by my door. Then starts laughing. As I had just wrote about above. Much louder in real life. That is how intensely monitored you will be by gang members and other perverts and victimized. Times 10,000. Will talk about this constantly around you to. Laugh about you around you. Convicted sex offenders and other perverts. Various other comments made. I go to www.msn.com/en-ca and read some current headlines. May 15 2021.

Still practising there victimization and doing victimization. Just like you see on these corrections TV shows.

You will have things done to you. You will most likely not know. Laws will be broken. That is OK to them. Because slaves, do not have any basic, even fundamental, human rights. The police even, break the law all the time. The ultimate "laws" of the land. They just call them rights, or whatever. When you realize that. You realize how common place, for even law enforcement, to breaks laws, and routinely. Allowed to, so the courts themselves, break laws, all the time.

7. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
  8. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
  9. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Nova Scotia is getting $4.7-million over five years in federal funding to help address crime, including gun and gang violence and a growing human trafficking problem.

Nova Scotia gets $4.7-million to target gun violence, human trafficking | Watch News Videos Online

All the same things will be done as before.

Showing people whom are involved in this. Probably. Responsible. Locally there, for people whom understand, how the government works. Whom to blame.

Nova Scotia gets $4.7-million to target gun violence, human trafficking

2019. Effective? Former junkies and gang members? Prostitutes are in gangs. Surprised? Perverts to. Now with jobs. They just like to pretend. Experts at that.

Blaming guns for the problem. What about knives used in crimes? What about unarmed criminals? What about armed criminals? How come, guns don't have charges filed against them? They are responsible, after all, for 40% of the crimes? Since it is the guns fault?

It''s the guns fault after all. It's the guns fault after all. Sarcasm. Bad guns, make bad people, do bad things. Sarcasm. Bad people, do bad things. Criminals they use to be called. Now they are called nothing. Most of the time.

Maybe we should give violent murderous criminals, good guns? Hand them good guns? Will the good guns, become bad guns then? Will the crimes stop then? Will these bureaucrats budgets, get bigger then? Are they getting bigger and bigger? Already? So that means, what they implement, results in these departments, needing bigger budgets. Why? Because in reality, it is worst for "we the people". If they need more power. It is because, it is worst for "we the people." By there deliberate, long term actions. They are in charge. Bureaucrats have found more sess pits, to wallow in.

If the government wants us disarmed. All law enforcement, needs to be disarmed too. Around the gangs to. For decades to, before us. (Holy Hell then for us). All security, or whatever new word they use to pretend, it is OK, for them to be armed. Same for politicians to. Have to stop hiding, and be around us to. Politicians. Forced to live in the real world, as we are forced to. If we can not have body armour, neither can any of them. Etc. Will make sure, the modern day slaves, are too poor, to be armed then. More so.

Remember "Saturday night specials"? A way for poor people (poor women with children) to afford, to defend themselves. Only the criminals using them, were talked about, by the main stream press. Laws were passed about them. So we got, more criminals, and more crimes.

How come, law enforcement, can have guns, if guns are responsible for homicides? The police are killing some people after all? So the police must be committing homicides (murder) to with guns. 40% percent of them anyway, by there own logic.

It is, really bad, and really scary, when criminals have guns. Or allowed to be, threatening and otherwise violent. The problem is, your government, does not want you to be safe. They want easy lives, and easy careers, and easy pensions, and easy controversial elections. More dead people, and more fear and terror, makes for more controversy, for politicians. More "just cause" for righteous wrath, and table thumping. You care a lot about, what elected officials, are going to do, when serious violent career criminals, are around you, and your family. Like I have to deal with every day.

Fear and terror, is how governments, control it's citizens. But wants to, pretend not to. As things get worst and worst, in governments. They want more people, like this, in government, and around you, justifying, all they do. To you and yours. Next year, it will be worst. Etc...

10. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Yellowknife NT Canada. Jihad-A-Stan. This is literally the place, where a former self proclaimed (former reformed) prostitute. Who ended up, running the local women's center, years ago (Executive Direction of Centre for Northern Families for 20 years). Won the "order of Canada". That gave all kinds of perverts in government, bad ideas, as they implements this in other parts of the country, I guess.

I have absolutely no respect, for the "order of Canada" anymore. Because of how the government uses this. The people are different, I guess.

11. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    We have a gun haters paradise, here in Canada. Especially for hand guns. So many extremely restrictive laws. The police have, what they wanted, to a extreme degree. In regards to firearms. They should be able to walk around, in there underwear, and shoes.

12. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts: