Amazon Getting Challenged

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 7, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-...-On-This-Trillion-Dollar-Lifestyle-Trend.html

Good afternoon all,

Per ... it's a somewhat long article.

Article is about plant products challenging Amazon. Besides the foods, also the cosmetics, pet foods etc ... re plant-based.

One of my favorite romance songs was about pet food:

"I believe in love, Alpho ..."

Global wellness is indeed BIG business.

The processed meat chart is interesting. The physicians, medics I deal with make a distinction re meals with meat (relatively OK) and PROCESSED meats (never) like beef jerky, peperoni, bacon, ...

Note some new terms in the market: "Rebel Whopper", "BFC" (Beyond Fried Chicken), PLT ("Plant" instead of BLT - Bacon, Lettice and Tomato).

Does "everything plant based" also include seaweed and kelp ? This stuff's sold in the Asian groceries north and south of here.

I am now in the mood for some garlic spinach.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    It smell like someone is in need to stash their money somewhere other than the bank that isn't too much of a volatile

TMT Tactical likes this.