An Easy Way To Save

Discussion in 'Financial Planning' started by remnant, Jul 17, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. remnant

remnant Expert Member
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    I have been experimenting on various ways of saving cash without much success. I recently discovered a foolproof method of doing the same. It involves establishing an additional income stream and them saving any income that accrues from it. For instance, if you rear chicken, use the income from the eggs to finance your recurrent expenditure. Any income from the sale of chicken is banked and left at that. You will not feel the pinch of having to save.

2. overcast

overcast Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    I use this trick - I usually save the money by buying online if the price is low in brick and mortar. And if that works out then surely that is one more thing to watch out. So prices may be low and high. Depending on where the price is higher or lower. So you can see that it's easy to make use of the price based on how you buy it. In some cases you can buy the local first and if not then through online means. AAnother thing is to the using the discount one can save.