An Election Outcome: Identity Politics Lost

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 5, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/escobar-first-comes-rolling-civil-war

Authored by Pepe Escobar via The Asia Times,

"Escobar: First Comes A Rolling Civil War"

"Biden is on a double precipice of the worst-ever economic depression coupled with imminent explosions of social rage...

"The massive psyops is ongoing. Everyone familiar with the Transition Integrity Project (TIP) knew how this would imperatively play out. I chose to frame it as a think tank gaming exercise in my Banana Follies column. This is a live exercise. Yet no one knows exactly how it will end.

"US intel is very much aware of well-documented instances of election fraud. Among them: NSA software that infiltrates any network, as previously detailed by Edward Snowden, and capable of altering vote counts; the Hammer supercomputer and its Scorecard app that hacks computers at the transfer points of state election computer systems and outside third party election data vaults; the Dominion software system, known to have serious security issues since 2000, but still used in 30 states, including every swing state; those by now famous vertical jumps to Biden in both Michigan and Wisconsin at 4am on November 4 (AFP unconvincingly tried to debunk Wisconsin and didn’t even try with Michigan); multiple instances of Dead Men Do Vote.

"So what will Deplorables do?
    "The always indispensable Alastair Crooke hits the nail on the head in a powerful essay: Trump is the President of Red America. And depending on how the scripted (s)election tragicomedy develops next, the Deplorables are bound to become The Ungovernables.

"The West, and especially the American Rome, is on the edge of a double precipice: the worst economic depression ever, coupled with imminent, myriad, uncontrollable explosions of social rage.

"So the Deep State is reasoning that with Biden – or, sooner rather than later, Supreme shakti and Commander-in-Chief Maa Durga Kamala – the path gets smoother towards the Davos Great Reset. After all, to reset the chess pieces, first the chessboard must be knocked over. This will be one step beyond Dark Winter – which not accidentally was evoked by teleprompter-reading Biden himself on the final presidential debate. The script gets ominously closer to the Rockefelller Foundation’s 2010 Lock Step."

Kamala Durga
    https://www.learnreligions.com/goddess-durga-1770363

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity...chive/2001_dark-winter/Dark Winter Script.pdf

"DARK WINTER"
    "Bioterrorism Exercise Andrews Air Force Base June 22-23, 2001"

TMT Tactical and wally like this.
  3. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    If oppression gets to be unbearable in the USSA, farmers may just stop shipping food to the processing factories. Fuel trucks heading for the cities could simply not go there.

French farmers have set the example:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=French+fa...o+the+streets&atb=v140-1&iax=images&ia=images

If farmers are attacked for doing so, they have their deer rifles. There is also the matter of residents of rural towns bringing their own deer rifles to the festivities. Perimeters and manpower levels must be maintained for rural agriculture. County sheriffs' departments will side with agriculture, however they do not possess the manpower nor the firepower for this task. The locals will provide this. There will exist a new-found mega-unity in Heartland America.

4. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Old Geezer,

Appreciated reading the Pepe Escobar article.

Loved reading "the Davos Great Reset" !

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Well good. Glad this was informative and an enjoyable read.
      My mind continues to return to how much the masses do not understand what is coming / can't understand what is coming / would refuse to understand were their house being looted in front of them.
      They are like children: "Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let that happen."
      Deniers say, "That simply couldn't happen now that we are this far into a civilized world."
      As I write this comment, masses of people are being raped and murdered all across the surface of this little blue planet.
      Pretty bad when tens of millions of Westerners would mentally decompensate were they to only lose the use of their digital phone. NYC mayor loses it when power goes off for just a few hours.
      "Civilized people" gonna get REALLY STRANGE when the SHTF.
      Uncivilized "people" gonna go very, very far past crazy-savage when the SHTF.

Old Geezer, Nov 10, 2020
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Here's a fun video. It is also portentous. Basically BLM fellow travelers are saying, "You saw what we did to the cities. Join us, or that stuff WILL head your way. You had better give us what we demand!"

I'm hoping that they will attempt to invade Heartland America.

Another fun activity:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=prairie+dog+shooting+at+long+distance&atb=v140-1&iax=videos&ia=videos

6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    "Give us what we want"?? sounds a bit like communism to me.
    it is well known that the leadership of BLM are all Marxists.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Old Geezer,

Very good.

I don't know how to say "respiratory irritations" in a Midwest accent.

We're ready down here and am nearly finished laminating a couple additional reduced-size documents I was just told to pack in my kit.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Acts of War

https://www.reviewjournal.com/opini...d-my-signature-on-8-ballot-envelopes-2182390/

"I wanted to test that claim by simulating what might happen if someone returned ballots that didn’t belong to him or her. Plenty of people had this opportunity. Billy Geurin, a 10-year Las Vegas resident, found five loose ballots in his apartment mailroom. A reader emailed me a picture of a pile of mail on the side of the road, which included loose ballots. There are numerous pictures of similar examples on social media.

"Nine people participated in this test. I wrote their names in cursive using my normal handwriting. They then copied my version of their name onto their ballot envelope. This two-step process was necessary to ensure no laws were broken.

"On Monday, I asked Clark County Registrar Joe Gloria about this scenario. If ballots signed by someone else “came through, we would still have the signature match to rely on for identity,” he said. Asked if he was confident the safeguard would identify those ballots, he said, “I’m confident that the process has been working throughout this process.”

"He was wrong. Eight of the nine ballots went through. In other words, signature verification had an 89 percent failure rate in catching mismatched signatures."

TMT Tactical likes this.