Animal Disaster Response

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jan 19, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.chicoer.com/2020/01/19/volunteers-train-for-animal-disaster-response/

Good morning all,

Per ...

Hate to comment on a Wacko California article because I'm setting myself up for a fall. California is both wacko and weirdo when it comes to civilization.

However, since just inflated the easy chair and ready to write something;

I believe a non-NVADC volunteer could still do manual labor at the animal emergency shelter. There is much to do without animal interface. In normal states this is allowed, acceptable and encouraged.

I took the Virginia SART course and it was A+. Already on list is to take the 1 day horse rescue course.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    they could probably do with this in Australia at the moment, the Koalas are really suffering in the fires.
    i'd even volunteer for something like this myself.

TMT Tactical likes this.