Another Career Criminal. Walking Around Free. Caught On Video, Attempted Kidnapping Of 14 Year Old.

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by George Collins, May 28, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. George Collins

George Collins Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    Another career criminal. Walking around free. Video and story of attempted kidnapping of 11 year old girl.

No mention, if he is involved with gangs (accomplices) and drugs. Appears they are allowed , to get this bad. Only when caught, do they get serious charges. Then they want them forgotten about, and taken out of the public spotlight. Fast.

Maybe not have accomplices directly with that crime. But eventually involved in doing crimes to her.

As minimum knowledge as possible of criminal, is released to general public. P.R.

Don't want the general public, even more pissed off, especially when angry.

Yet again, another career violent criminal, whom gets pampered, by the criminal justice system, until now.

Now they will lay down the law. How many other children, and such, are just "missing" there, because of him? That is not even mentioned. Or asked. He sure is good career security though.

A possible scenario. Years later, she if found on the streets. Another junkie prostitute. See parent, we were right (law enforcement). She just ran away.

"Taken" by party-ers.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://globalnews.ca/news/7875645/girl-resist-kidnapping-abduction-video-fight/[/URL]

Don't worry, you will still get your easy lives, and easy careers, and easy pensions, and easy safety. Lots of others, are just as guilty.

Last edited: May 28, 2021
  2. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    No wonder why law enforcement, needs bullet proof vests to. Just like this person. All kinds of protection to.

Last edited: May 28, 2021
  3. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Whats this got to do with prepping George.

1. Old Geezer
      George has some psychological issues, but I like George. God loves George.
      I've worked with many like George. George is bit complicated, so I like George.
      I've found however that I am unable to work with children posing as adults -- they are arrogant and that is a spiritually fatal flaw.
      God doesn't have to forgive George. George has not sinned. The arrogant have sinned. God does not forgive the arrogant.

Old Geezer, May 28, 2021
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Threats out there. Real every day ones. Better be at, at least, condition Yellow.

People freak out, in various ways, sometimes, when they first learn about such things. Or whatever.

I have lots of experience with psychopaths. They like to put lipstick on a pig and pretend it is something else. A reason to abuse someone. Especially when being public. Personal attacks, like name calling. Like being called a racist, when some issue is talked about on TV. Instead of actually addressing a issue.

All the same.

Hiding behind the victimization they do. Pretend "just cause" to do so. They want all to agree with them. They mostly use repetition, to do so.

Last edited: May 29, 2021
    Old Geezer likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Hey George, I like that you used the phrase, "Condition Yellow". Excellent!

Do you have a safe place to go where you can be in condition Green? Where it that? Where can you go George where you can chill-out and just be in condition Green? I'd like to know.

Walking around in my back yard. Pulling some weeds in the garden. Trimming a tree or two -- those things let me be in condition Green.

Go to condition Green George. Where are you when you are in condition green? Here's an idea, when you feel as though things are going Yellow or Orange, think about where Green is. In your mind, think about where Green is and just go there. Nobody is watching. Whenever you want to go to a Green place, it is OK just to go there. It is free! No charge! Green is free!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    posted under "the hangout" where non prepping posts are allowed.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Ok I will explain.

8. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    I have no where to go, to relax, study, even sleep, as I choose. Surrounded by junkies to jihadies, in the room, I am staying in now, in a Inn. Gang members, and former gang members supposedly, and others with jobs to. Just around me to. Constant daily harassment. No death threats, or acts of violence, personally against me, lately. Well maybe some implied ones today. Wasn't really paying attention.

A homeless person, not a street person. My former employer here, started all this. More than a million dead, all over the world, because of what they started, to prove I am crazy. Or else, I would have had, the largest payout in human history for harassment. Probably for anything.

Probably for a 100 years, without taking inflation into consideration. A 1000 years from now. The human race will still be dealing with the consequences to what was done to me and still is. Techniques were developed and perfected on me personally. It is a science now. Next year it will be worst, I mean next year. The year after that, it will be even worst. Etc. If you do not know, you simply do not know what is being done to you and yours. That's it. Never going away now. Ever.

Made all this types of things, techniques, more of a common knowledge, among these types and a science now. Junkies and such. They used me to make it a science. Done in front of thousands of people for more than a decade. 1000s of which are psychopaths since this is a dumping ground for psychopaths. Even kids know what to do to drive someone to commit suicide. Highest suicide rate in the country. Highest attempted suicide in the country. Then it really starts.

There are literally 1000s of government employees here, whom cannot really justify having a job. Out of a population of like 12 to 14 thousand, at one time. Or maybe, they just like doing this to people.

That makes them cutting edge here, in figuring out, career security techniques. Involving abusing people. But pretending not to be abusing you. Making you crazy and telling you, you are crazy, in all kinds of direct, and indirect ways.

Hope you understand, the epic scope of utterly disregarding one persons, basic human rights in a 1st world country. The consequences, and consequences yet to happen. But pretending not to be. Still to this very day. How it has spread. Still going to spread. Get even worst, and for more and more people, everywhere.

Figured out how to do this, and get away with it. So they will continue.

Whatever gets done. They make sure, lots of perverts, are always around me. Basically.

They are literally everywhere here in Yellowknife. The street people are just the obvious ones. When you understand.

Always in the background, at the very least. Always waiting. Always watching. The kids to. There kids to. Watching your kids to. Old people in the coffee shops. There all day or part of the day. Then others come in. Shift change. The regulars. Around here anyway.

Getting a clue? Not all, but some. Want to know your problems. Etc. Friendly strangers, is a bad sign. A real judge, preacher? Doesn't matter. May be for different reasons. Just as dangerous. Acting, lying, maybe to.

The criminal justice system, wants to make law enforcement, like a spy movie. It has to be a secret. The criminals call you a rat. The criminal justice system, agrees with the criminals. It has to be a secret.

So if you talk about this and the criminals around you, and your family and others families safety. Not to criminals, but to others. So many know then. Right where you are. The results. That nothing really changes, or only, for a short while.

Then you see, and understand, that your government, is involved, up to it's eyeballs, with all that is going on. Right there. City Hall to. Not a priority, but career security priority, crimes and criminals.

So they need to go. Wholesale. Massive layoffs. But still with all responsibility's still, to keep them busy. Or take it all away, and get ride of them all. A completely different group, can do that then. God can sort them out, on the unemployment line.

I need help to still. This was done to me against my will. No justice. The justice community precipitated, in my abuses. How nice for them, the press forces them, to do certain things. Forces the medical "community" and the criminal justice system. How nice that must be for them. More excuses. They have situations setup, to be nice for them. So it is nice for them.

Better vote. Then watch the ballots being counted. Remember Donald Trump talking about watching the ballot count. Then they destroyed him. Even before that. For other reasons. Doing all they can, to destroy all, who marched upon Washington remember. Angry. What about Black Lives Matter? All the crimes they did? What about them?

9. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    When you talk about thinking about condition green anyway, in your mind. You are talking about having a abused person, fantasize, and start to "hide out" from reality, in your mind. Not a good idea.

There abuses will get worst. So things, will get worst personally, for that person. As you withdraw, more and more, from reality, as forced to.

Many have done this, I suspect. Are basically, no longer with us. In a manner of speaking. The ones, whom did not commit suicide, or a mass shooting, or whatever. Horrifying.

Rape victims, are know to go catatonic, basically sometimes. You are saying, I should do that to myself, over a period of time. Or more likely to happen. Catatonic training.

To be blunt, rape victims, and such, have already taken your advice, in the past. Some anyway. Immediately obvious. Your way takes longer. I would never have realized this, until you posted that.

The gang leader in the room next to me finds this funny (awesome).

10. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    A submission for a creative writing class?

TMT Tactical likes this.