Another Pg&e Power Shutdown ?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Oct 23, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.kcra.com/article/new-round-of-pgande-power-shutoffs-possible-wednesday/29555479

Good morning all,

Article about a pending electric shutdown because of wildfire threat.

Yes, I read that the officials publicly complained about this. I have a hunch there is also a relationship to the PG&E bankruptcy proceedings.

I take note of the county map ... or am I missing something ? ... ... Everyone in Marin County - main city is Sausalito - is a prepper with UPS rigged up to their homes ? ... ... or is it no fire threats in this county ?

Congress is currently in session but hope Speaker Pelosi's house in Pacific Palisades is safe from the wildfire threats.

TMT Tactical likes this.