"anti - Solar Panel"

Discussion in 'Going Off The Grid' started by Pragmatist, Feb 3, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    howler and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Justin Baker

Justin Baker Expert Member
      160/173

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for sharing.

I go-in for a more "windy" approach for power. It blows both night and day!

Curiously, the easter egg article did not mention Tristan Deppe at all, and given the amount of research and time they have had with Jeremy Munday, I can't help but assume that they should also be listed in a media campaign such as this? A t least I did not see it.... did I miss it somewhere? Ahh... scientists.... what fun they have...

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Justin Baker

Justin Baker Expert Member
      160/173

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.