Any Canadians Here With A Chase Credit Card? Not Any More!

Discussion in 'Financial Planning' started by LastOutlaw, Aug 15, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Master Survivalist
      350/460

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. LastOutlaw

350/460

Blog Posts:
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    HOLY COW!!!! I wish they would close out in the US too!!!

TMT Tactical and LastOutlaw like this.
  4. LastOutlaw

350/460

Blog Posts:
    I know right? We aren't that lucky. Insane that they just wrote off everyone in Canada's credit card debt. Can you imagine just getting up one morning and finding out that you no longer have to pay your credit card even though you owed thousands?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard !
      480/575

Blog Posts:
    They had already pulled out of Canada a year or so earlier and it was costing more to collect the money than just write it off --- their USA taxes. So I guess we are the nice people that forgave the balances.