Any Noco Preppers?

Discussion in 'Colorado' started by Colorado Prepper, Mar 19, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Colorado Prepper

Colorado Prepper Expert Member
      123/173

Blog Posts:
    Hi all. I am looking for a group to join, or, to start a group here in Northern Colorado. I want to talk about subjects like, purchasing land as a group. Training together. Creating food and water stores. Building a community, together. I have a lot of good ideas, that could be turned into good plans.

2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Warm Welcome from the Arizona valley folks. USA

3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I like your serious no non-sense approach . welcome from the hills of the Ozarks .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Colorado Prepper

123/173

Blog Posts:
    Thank you!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Welcome from the wilderness of Alaska. My advise is avoid joining or being part of groups, unless you are the alpha leader. The exception is a group of your family members. Otherwise you are helping them not you.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Colorado Prepper

123/173

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the advise IMBE! But I have to face my own reality. I live in suburbia in a town that has 100K +/- people, and the only people I know and trust enough not to kill me is my wife and my dogs... ;)and my wife is highly suspect. :D jk. I don't own acres of remote land, nor am I friends with anyone who does. I have to drive quite a while to get to "middle of nowhere". All I have is food stores in my basement, a couple of guns, and a few 4x4 trucks. The reality of that is, I am only one man, and with all the skill and might I have in this body, I doubt I could protect my family against 15-20 armed people that want what I have. What is a man to do BUT join a group in my situation?

TMT Tactical and Sourdough like this.
  7. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    There is a lot that you can do, and it would be safer in my opinion. A lot of preppers are in the same boat as you. I would start by picking a very small town someplace and renting a storage unit, then pick a town half way there and rent another storage unit. There are several hundred things you can do. Join a church in the very small town.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    becoming part of a tribe is a endeavor, not sure it can be done.

TMT Tactical likes this.