Any Of You Been Hearing Stories ...chinese Troops In Canada As Well As Mexixo??

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Oct 30, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Have any of the members here been picking up stories of heavily armed Chinese troops not just in Mexico but also now in Canada??? In Several places in Canada near the border with the USA??

Just curious about this??

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Very little news coverage by the major media that I can tell..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical, Caribou and poltiregist like this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I haven't heard but then again I haven't been keeping up with the news lately . However I can easily believe this . On another thread I was suggesting such a possibility and noted the dismay that I would suggest such a scenario . Quite often I find myself ahead of the curb on prepping matters .

TMT Tactical and Rebecca like this.
  4. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    I've also heard story that Kim Kardashian boobs is a real natural boobs (which I'm extremely confident it isn't). I've also heard bunch of stories of island size Kraken has been devouring ships at some part of the world seas (and yet so far I haven't seen any). Also heard stories about mermaid snatching any unwary lookout at night

wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Rebecca

Rebecca Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    It has come up on a Canadian group I am a member of. Some members claimed there were troops in BC. Many others called them tin foil hat wearing idiots. As this is the complete opposite side of the country to me I really cannot say. All I can say is rumours, yes, anything remotely substantial, no. While it seems implausible, so have many things this year.

6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:

NO! NO! I will not hear of it! There must never be any shortage of tinfoil!!! My tinfoil hoard doth run low. Must buy more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

upload_2020-10-30_22-29-42.png

"倉頡片語"

"His head is where?"

"倉頡片語"

"No!"

"片"

"My god, that must hurt!"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  8. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I certainly do not know if China has troops in position in B.C. Canada or Mexico but from a military strategy perspective it makes military sense . Coming down out of B.C. they would likely be looking to pick up recruits , "useful Idiot Democrats "in the Democrat strong hold states of Washington and Oregon . Same thing with a group of Chinese insurgents looking to pick up recruits in California . --- This is the same strategy the United States employed when they decided to invade Mexico , which sparked off the U.S. vs Mexico war . Kit Carson was amongst a small of group of U.S. troops that went into Mexico in a quest to spark a war and use that conflict to acquire Mexican land . As we all know " it worked ".

9. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I received similar information via a talk show at night on my short wave radio several months ago . I don't recall the nationality but reportedly they were practicing their shooting skills at a rifle range on U.S. soil in one of the western states . One of the persons reporting on this was at the rifle range with this group of foreigners . One of the foreign nationals let him shoot his fancy rifle . The report I received , there was several groups from different nations already within the U.S. armed and awaiting orders . Perhaps my information is faulty or accurate but for sure this information was put out there as being for real . --- Thus as a prepper trying to prepare for all scenarios , Our first survival group member should be getting his pilot license in about one month . Also our first airplane in about one month . Evacuating the entire country is not off the table for us . ---- Just a clarification for our members , we are not rich . At one point my family and I were on government subsides " food stamps " and that was not in an effort to work the system " we were basically starving ". That has now changed . We moved to our survival retreat and prospered . Now with four adult kids we all work as a team to promote our prepping activities .

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
    wally likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    This chinatroop hallucination is actually a resurrection of some panic-rumor that got started years ago. Saw something about this online I-don't-know-when ago.
    Should Kamala win the U.S. election, maybe she'll allow-in "security forces" from one of her fellow-traveler nations. Good. We need to get the ball really rolling on this Civil War II. We need to get our true fighting pro-Constitution military fired-up.

But Kamala already has the NFAC on her side. Here's one NFAC crew marching in Stone Mountain, Georgia, July 2020.
    upload_2020-10-31_11-41-31.png

wally, TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      Was the march before or after they managed to shoot each other? They will be the biggest threat to each other, if engaged in any form of fire fight.

TMT Tactical, Oct 31, 2020
      Old Geezer likes this.
    2. Old Geezer
      Actually, TMT Tact., there WAS such a shooting -- and recent. Some Orks were gathered with weapons they knew not how to safely handle, much less shoot accurately. They had an accidental discharge and one ork popped another ork in the leg. Funny stuff, can't make this up.

Old Geezer, Nov 1, 2020
  11. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Found it.....here this link.....

https://theblogginghounds.com/2020/...eports-of-uniformed-chinese-troops-in-canada/

https://halturnerradioshow.com/inde...industry-grid-down-coming-prepare-immediately

https://halturnerradioshow.com/inde...prince-rupert-and-vancouver-canada-invade-usa

Not sure how much credibility to give this series of articles...but what concerns me is the very obvious close relationship of many in our leadership positions with Communist China..,and that........has me worried..

Am asking myself if this is the UN reaction force for the so called UN take over of the country in case of coast to coast instabilitiy........riots et al...

I say this with post election talk about coast to coast instability.....riots et al.

To me a UN take over would signal the end of our country as we know it...,.our liberties and freedoms as well.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

wally, TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  12. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I went to the internet and looked this up. There are quite a few places that have this sort of story running on their sites. The stories were pretty convincing and sounded like it was a plausible report. SOOOO I went to see what other sorts of things were on those web sites. did you know that the Russians were fighting some sort of subsea war with aliens? How about the giant alien space ship that the melting ice in Antarctica has revealed? Have you heard about the POW type quarantine camps that they have in New Zealand for people found to have COVID? There was also a video of UFOs landing on the moon. An interesting company that this story keeps. What do you think? Should we prepare for a Chinese invasion or an alien invasion?

13. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    These videos was a good find . I encourage ALL our members to watch them . They seem to be based on some solid information but as we well know disinformation is also being thrown out . The thing is though here in the U.S. misinformation is almost exclusively a Democrat ploy . This information hurts the Democrat party in their quest for One World Governance . This all points toward these video being for real .

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  14. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Yeah......I too have concerns about the credibility of the sources...but I also remember that a number of news outlets had the Monica Lewinski story and sat on it wishing it would go away. The Monica Lewinski story was finally broken by small little known pulp newspaper...and it could not be anymore ignored.

People said the same thing about Alex Jones...but the problem was over the years..much of what he reported on had some truth to it.

I have had concerns about the UN on our soil for years and pray for the day we have a leader strong enough to tell them to get out....to set up shop in some other country. The stories about UN members causing problems in New York and getting off the hook due to diplomatic immunity are mostly kept out of the news.....just like the attempts with the Monica Lewinski story....as well as stories happening right now....in the news.

I don't trust them...in the UN. Too many Ishmaelites there.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

wally, poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  15. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Hmmmmmmmm......thinking about this and wetther to post..but have to find the lecture on it...

Watcherchris,
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Definitely we should be preparing for a Chinese Invasion . I and my group have been preparing for this scenario for months now . I have been trying to warn you guys of this possibility but was meet with silence . Now there has been some credibility placed on my lunatic thinking process . I expect as usual some to try to dismiss this as more fake news . No doubt that will make them sleep better if they can pretend the boogy man is not posed for attack .

17. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Y'all should know about clickbait by now.

18. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I just don't see a massive action of any kind going on in an adjoining nation to the US and it being ignored by the major news agencies in the US or them failing to notice it. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of our news agencies and they are all too often biased and even lying in their reporting but I don't think that they are in the pockets of foreign interests.

19. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Whether the U.S. will experience an Chinese invasion , I don't know . However as a serious prepper I try to prepare for all contingent situations . Looking at the Biden bribe given by China I deducted MONTHS AGO this may be in the Communist plan . Thus our efforts to establish that fallback position as well as putting our air evacuation plan into motion . If they invade within the coming year likely our air evacuation plan will not be far enough into completed stages for us to implement . --- One thing I and my group will not do is simply dismiss this possibility and choose to stick our heads in the sand and hope it doesn't happen . We will fight for every breath of FREE air .

20. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't care where the threat to me or mine comes from or if they are wearing a uniform or not. Threaten me or mine and it is backhoe time. I am too old to dig those 6 foot long holes by hand. China, U.N. or domestic makes no difference to the backhoe.

wally and poltiregist like this.
  21. wally

wally Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    i was told there are at least 10,000 chinese troops in vancouver BC...i live 2.5 hours away amd have heard nothing from friends or church members in the vancouver area....10,000 troops wouldn't even put a dent in my ammo stores.... :)

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Was the march before or after they managed to shoot each other? They will be the biggest threat to each other, if engaged in any form of fire fight." -- TMT Tactical

Actually, TMT Tact., there WAS such a shooting -- and recent. Some Orks were gathered with weapons they knew not how to safely handle, much less shoot accurately. They had an accidental discharge and one ork popped another ork in the leg. More than one was injured. Funny stuff, can't make this up.

Found a link! :):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/members-armed-militia-shot-breonna-taylor-protest/story?id=71990031

"The three people, all members of the NFAC, suffered non-life threatening injuries, according to the Louisville Metro Police Department. The shooter was also a member of the militia."

NFAC = Not F###ing Around Coalition, they are a group of armed intellectuals.

TMT Tactical and wally like this.
  23. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  24. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Check this out ....to the members here...

I have been waiting for our Enlightened, Illuminated Intellectuals in in leadership positions to work their way to the ultimate stupidity and declare it the only reasonable path under the exploding Pandemic..

No one seems want to speak of this so I will ...and again this history is unknown or even inconceivable to the average Kardashian, ESPN, barbecue chicken wing trained American.

One of the reasons that in the Soviet Union the store shelves were so bare is that you have road blocks...check points all across the land. This information was carefully excluded and denied from the knowledge of the Average American.

You could not just get on a buss or train/plane and go see granny across town or across the country without first visiting your controller/your Soviet representative/your Soviet and getting permission...showing your papers...signing in and signing out..like in the military.

You got permission and on the day you went you signed out and then signed in to the local soviet over there ...before going to visit granny.....then the reverse when leaving..

If you traveled by road...you had to endure checkpoints all along your voyage across country.

This is the number one reason fruits and certain vegetables were unavailable in most Soviet/Russian grocery stores....and this information was kept hidden from most Americans. The fruits and vegetables would spoil before getting through so many inspection checkpoints.
    You gotta be educated to become this stupid....

Unless...you shopped in the privileged grocery stores for connected party members...

What concerned me, and still does, is that our Enlightened, Intellectual, Illuminated leadership would, in desperation, resort to such draconian measures here in America behind this pandemic and don't discount this possibility. Remember what I keep trying to tell you about
    "Herding."

These Intellectuals really are that stupid that they would choose power....suicide by economic strangulation/starvation....than by disease pandemic..

Nonetheless....I have known this for years about economic conditions in the Olde Soviet Russia....and that it was being hidden and concealed from us by our leadership here....not by the Russians...

The scammers in politics and leadership are and have always been here in America....in creating a enemy which is not a superpower....for us of which to be extremely affrighted...

The phonies and liars are here in America....and still are...in leadership...in the news...and even in our schools.

That was and still is my concern about this pandemic being used/misused as a power grab to the point of "Draconian Herding" measures over the American people.

You members need to know this history ....about what has happened in some nations by which people have been Herded and denied the liberties for which we so take for granted in our country....and are Blessed to have and know such liberties.

Be warned the Intellectuals....the Illuminated,....the Intelligentsia...for history records that often when they get power..usually under the guise of an Emergency ....they never want to give it up.

That was and still is one of my greatest concerns behind this pandemic....and possibly the coming election...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    TMT Tactical and wally like this.
  25. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    I am a Canadian, I have heard nothing at all about this. Also our borders are closed to all counties even the USA.