Anybody Here From American Preppers Network?

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by Photon Guy, Jun 24, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Photon Guy

Photon Guy Expert Member
      160/173

Blog Posts:
    I was wondering if anybody here is from the forum APN (American Preppers Network). They used to have a really good site and I would post on their often but within the last couple of years they've been having some problems so they're not what they used to be. As such I rarely post there anymore but I found this forum and so now Im posting here. Anybody else from APN?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. NomadWill

NomadWill Expert Member
      240/345

Blog Posts:
    I made an account years ago way before I found this wonderful website, back when I was looking for a "Prepper group" to link up with, never had any luck though.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    looks like its just a blog now not a forum.

TMT Tactical likes this.