Anyone From South Carolina Out There?

Discussion in 'South Carolina' started by blade_foxhollow, Jan 13, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. blade_foxhollow

blade_foxhollow Expert Member
      138/173

Blog Posts:
    I live in a small town in Lexington County. Anyone else from this.... "great" state?

2. Sandbag

Sandbag Member
      11/29

Blog Posts:
    Columbia here. Looking for local, likeminded folks to network with!

3. blade_foxhollow

138/173

Blog Posts:
    *blink blink* ummm. That reads as a personals ad. Lol how's the weather there?

4. Sandbag

Sandbag Member
      11/29

Blog Posts:
    Chilly and overcast today... looking forward to being able to plant in the spring.

5. blade_foxhollow

138/173

Blog Posts:
    Sorry about the time for response but I have been a tad backlogged. I hear you. The wife and I have been planning a garden for three years and never really managed to actually start one. This year is the year though. We are starting next weekend.

Mr Boots likes this.
  6. Sandbag

Sandbag Member
      11/29

Blog Posts:
    Do it man! I have learned that gardening is one of those things you never truly master, you just get better at it the more you do it. We are going to be getting some chickens here in the Spring. We've had them in the past but our flock dwindled down overtime due to predators and what not. I don't know if you would be interested but there is a meetup event tomorrow evening at 7 PM at the Panera bread on Bower Parkway. It's a presentation on water filtration. I figure if nothing more it might be a good chance to meet some people. http://meetu.ps/e/DRvDs/DRnKN/a

7. blade_foxhollow

138/173

Blog Posts:
    Well crap, I just got this at 8:40ish that day. I have schooling to do as well. Maybe if something were closer to Lexington. I am from that itty bitty map dot called Gilbert. haha. So Bower Parkway is a bit out there for me.

8. Sandbag

Sandbag Member
      11/29

Blog Posts:
    In case you’re interested, there’s another event coming up Thursday, April 5, 2018 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM at the Panera Bread on Bower Pkwy. It’s going to be about building an in expensive solar generator. The last event on water filtration was good to go and I met some good people. I’m coming from Lugoff so it’s a bit of a haul for me too.

9. blade_foxhollow

138/173

Blog Posts:
    Ok thats over in Harbison. I will have to check to make sure my schedule is clear that night. I may have to try to make it to that one.

10. NomadWill

NomadWill Expert Member
      240/345

Blog Posts:
    Just moved back to my hometown in Horry County, just about a year ago. Glad to see some fellow South Carolinian Preppers out there! Stay safe everyone.