Are There Any Other Uses For Potentially Poisonous Mushrooms?

Discussion in 'Finding, Identifying, and Preparing Food' started by giovanniiiii, Jul 10, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. giovanniiiii

giovanniiiii New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    I know it is much safer to stay away from mushrooms. I think there is actually a guideline on how to spot a poisonous mushrom by checking its appearances. It's very dangerous to eat a wild mushroom since some them do not even have cures or antidotes.
    I have been wondering if there is other uses for wild mushrooms other than for food, like disinfecting wounds or any of some sort?

2. omegaman

omegaman Expert Member
      123/173

Blog Posts:
    I carry a little book on mushrooms in my pack this time of the year. I love mushrooms.
    Alot of mushrooms work as tinder when they are dry enough, but then again so does most organic matter. I recomend you get a book on medicinal plants and mushrooms if you are interrested.

Similar Threads Forum Date
Covid-19 Causes Nyc Tax Problems-long Term News, Current Events, and Politics Apr 23, 2020
China Uses Drones For Public Messages To Citizenry News, Current Events, and Politics Feb 2, 2020
Genetics Against Killer Viruses/radiation News, Current Events, and Politics Dec 21, 2019
Attorney General Barr Accuses The Left Of Systemic 'sabotage' Of Trump Administration News, Current Events, and Politics Nov 16, 2019
Pregnant Florida Woman Uses Ar-15 To Fend Off Burglars Attacking Her Family News, Current Events, and Politics Nov 4, 2019
Coles Stores Closed As Nationwide Checkout Glitch Causes Chaos Australia Aug 18, 2018
Long-dormant Bacteria And Viruses, Trapped In Ice And Permafrost For Centuries, Are Reviving As Eart Climate Change Aug 16, 2018
Wilderness Living. Therapeutic Uses & Other Benefits And Claims Of Agave Americana/century Plant. Herbalism - Medicinal, Practical, and other Uses Aug 3, 2018
The Main Causes For Which Chickens Do Not Make Eggs In The Winter Herbalism - Medicinal, Practical, and other Uses Nov 16, 2017
Cardboard Uses Primitive Shelter Oct 17, 2017