Are We Vulnerable?

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by Kanagirl, Jun 2, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    Now that our relations with the rest of the world are strained, do you believe we're leaving ourselves open to attack? Can we count on Europe to have our backs when they don't believe we have theirs? As far as most of them are concerned, we are in Russia's pocket. That makes us the enemy.

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    don't worry, there is always "the special relationship" with Britain.:p
    I wouldn't trust the Europeans, there have always been "Quislings" .

Kanagirl likes this.
  3. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    Hey, I'm European (Italian specifically) and you can count on me! But probably I'm too small in the big game of countries to count... :p

lonewolf and Kanagirl like this.
  4. Mr Boots

Mr Boots Expert Member
      188/230

Blog Posts:
    Ye should have done what we did our population in Ireland is under 5 million if our country get attached their is estimate 70 million "Irish" worldwide we already invaded most countries in every position just waiting............. for the craic

Kanagirl likes this.
  5. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    You have one of the most terrifying armies in the world! I wouldn't want to go up against the IRA. That's something else you guys did right.

6. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    Only place they could take over is California and even then there is a big Marine base there a ND a few small ones and the Navy your safe here

Kanagirl likes this.
  7. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    Other than bombs, I believe you're right. I saw a video on the test of the new bomb interceptor. I don't know the name of it. But it was in infrared and it was BADA$$ED! That actually made me feel a lot safer.

8. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    You have a better chance of getting into a car wreak which I hope you don't

9. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I would not trust America to back Australia. Trump from what I have seen so far does not give a damn about anyone but himself. He has mining interests in West Papua, hence the genocide going on there by Indonesia. You think if Indonesia attacked Australia Trump would help us!!! No one in the world is trying to stop the genocide in West Papua. I would not bank on anyone helping anyone else.
    Keith.