Are You Happy With Your Profession?

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by WildSpirit, Jul 2, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    N2opfkD5T9rmaZ2nGgHh3bK6r17Eh8DE.png
    This is a question that can perpetuate in the mind of millions of people during a lifetime, isn't it? There are so many people wondering if they are pursuing the right career, if they shouldn't give up and try something different or if they should keep up their current career due to other motivations, right?

Unfortunately, there are so many questions that not everyone can handle with them very well and everything ends up becoming a big problem. Did you ever feel that way?

2. joegirl

joegirl Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    I am very happy with where I am currently. It took me a while to get here, so I am taking each day as it comes. I have two children and I worked in the corporate world for 18 years (6am - 6pm). I recently started working from home and it's a whole new world to me.

I appreciate the beauty of each day and revel in discovering new things about myself.

3. Neiltarquin

Neiltarquin Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Yes I am happy with my profession. It's easy and i meet a lot of people. Also my profession deals with sick people, and when your patient is thanking you, your happy because your doing a good job.