Are you in a career that involves survival

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by remnant, Jun 5, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. remnant

remnant Expert Member
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    There are some careers that require a person to be in survival mode like those working as game rangers. Others are in the forces and periodically, soldiers have to go for long sabbaticals in the wild to familiarize themselves with the environment in combat situations. A person also be posted for geological prospecting in remote locations.

2. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    I help fire and police find lost people in the area my dog and i are the first they call when they receive a notice

3. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    Not at the moment, though I have been in the past. Because of the past job, I can emotionally handle blood, violence, and those in a health crisis. It will serve me well if I should ever need to go into survival mode for real.

4. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Your here and the info in that post says your in survival mode a little more than you think

5. BeautifullyBree

BeautifullyBree Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    Its a different type of survival, but I think my working online is surviving. There aren't many good paying jobs , and I have to fight for the jobs I have. Its kind of a survival of the fittest type situation.