Are You Seeing A U.f.o? What To Think And Do.

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by George Collins, Oct 25, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. George Collins

George Collins Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    If you think you are seeing a U.F.O. Remember it still has to obey some basic laws of physics. Thank you Star gate SG1.

In TV shows and movies anyway, they seem to move really fast sometimes. Even a hollow balloon with a engine strapped to it, would make a huge sonic boom, moving at that speed past you.

That sonic boom, should pick you up, and throw you, a hundred feet on more, as it passes you.

Could just be the military doing things to keep people away, or experimenting, on them, in the real world.

What if you think you are seeing "aliens". Sometimes anyway, in the movies, they seem to blink out, and then reappear, closer to you. In horror movies too, some spirit or something too. It is well know, that certain blinking lights, can cause seizures in people. Like in video games, for example.

Really bright blinking lights, might make people, have a special type of seizure, where they loose a second or two of time or more. Look at your watch and see how much time has passed. No time, then they are jumping or whatever, or something different. If time has passed, then you are having some type of "blackout seizures" where you loose track of time.

If I was to shine a really bright light like that, at you, and just walked towards you. You might think because of your "blackout seizures" that I'm jumping or blinking, in and out of existence, with some type of super powers or something.

Turn your back on the lights and leave. Go behind a corner. Use dark glasses, like welder goggles. The Inuit of Northern Canada made special sunglasses, out of drift wood. They shape them into glasses and cut narrow slits into them, to let just a little light in. This is to prevent snow blindness even on a overcast day.

I can say from personal experience, that snow blindness, even on a overcast day, is real. It makes you feel like your eyes are on fire, and for hours. Blurry and gritty feeling, and hard to see. It's from the glare off the snow.

To simulate these goggles, you could use some type of tape, to do the same thing to your glasses or sunglasses. Limit the amount of light that gets into your eyes. If you make some type of funnel out of paper or something. That will also limit, the amount of light, that gets into your eyes, from the sides anyway. Let you see better too, when not looking directly at the light source or sources. But to the sides.

Might be a good time to set some leg hold traps and such.

Remember the truth is out there. :>)

2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    In fact it is pretty easy to distinguish an alien craft from a normal aircraft or satellite. I have been watching them for years, in the Territory & here in New England. I have also seen one up close.
    Keith.

3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I think that a lot of what people are seeing, at least in the night skies, is simply misidentified natural or man made stuff. People just are not familiar with the skies like our ancestors were plus we have all sorts of stuff flying around. Any time someone spots something early in the night I have to wonder if they have spotted and airplane that, even though night has come on the ground, is flying up in the bright sunlight. I have watched these hundreds of times and they can look very strange and appear to do some pretty impossible things. I have also seen Venus right on the horizon seem to bob up and down. Heat waves can make even stars seem to flicker and twitch.

And then you get to those THINGS that just defy any rational explanation. I watched two fighter jets chase something back and forth across the night sky. Thousands saw this...the next day the military announced that it was a meteorite! REALLY, it basically reversed direction a half dozen times going back and forth as if toying with those fighters and they call it a meteorite??

I saw one huge thing that flew VERY slowly right over me only a couple hundred feet up in total silence. I first spotted it over a rice field coming towards me with a light on the front of it that seemed to be searching the ground below it. Airplanes don't fly 25 or 30 MPH, helicopters are not huge and are very noise, and blimps are not generally huge and roughly triangle shaped and don't fly around low at night with a search light sweeping the ground.

To me these were UFOs because I darn sure couldn't identify them! I have never seen any little grey people or tall brilliantine folks but our skies are being increasingly visited by some rather odd flying craft.

4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I get kidnapped by some dang space aliens, then they gotta fix my bad joints. I mean I really need some orthopedic work. If those guys can get across the freakin galaxy, then surely they can fix a bunch of the stuff that has gone bad with my body. And no probing! They'll learn about lead poisoning if they try that!

Should I get kidnapped, I'm going to ask them for some job. I've no shame -- garbage collection spaceship driver, fine, I'll drive it, what the hell. Mars has all kinds of methane in its atmosphere, so that's where our solar system has its landfill. Give me a decent space truck and I'll go take a dump on Mars.

Keith H. likes this.
  5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I have had both hips redone and have a 2" trailer ball on each side now. I can set off metal detectors from 50 feet off. If them alien rascals want me they can just buzz over and snatch me up with a magnet! If they yank me into their ship though they better be able to breathe methane!!!

6. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I have often wondered about the medical side of things. They are obviously far more advanced in technology than we are.
    Keith.

7. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I wonder about this sort of stuff a lot...IF the UFOs represent aliens then how many different species are checking us out and are they all part of a larger galactic empire or are they competing species? Why are they here and why are they secretive? Are they here to help us, protect us from ourselves or eventually to conquer us. Maybe we have something that they need but don't want to contact us and ask for it. Maybe they are just watching us like monkeys in a zoo. Could it be that as pacifists they just want to keep a close eye on a violent and dangerous possible threat. Are they somehow related to our creators as "Ancient Alien Theorists" so fervently believe or are they like us and just children of this galaxy of unknown creation.

If they are aliens I just don't believe that their intentions are purely predatory because if that were the case you would think that they would have taken us before we reached our current level of technology. I doubt that we could beat them off if they wanted to take us but now we could and probably would ruin a lot of good real estate with nukes.

What ever their intentions the fact that they have been around for a long time and not made a decisive move should tell us that they don't think like we do in any real way. We don't have the patience for long term things and would have either landed on the UNs lawn and said "Howdy" or "Take me to your leader." Or we would have invaded us by now.

So many questions and not a single answer...

8. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Watched another one last night travelling from west to east.
    Keith.