Around The World; It's Not Just The Usa In Disorder

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Old Geezer, Jun 28, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/iran-and-hezbollah-are-pushing-israel-to-the-brink-lieberman/

"BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:10 P.M.) – The former Israeli Defense Minister, Avigdor Lieberman, said that Iran and Lebanese Hezbollah are pushing Israel to the brink.

"In an interview with Maariv on Friday, the former Israeli Defense Minister had expressed his concern about Iran possessing enriched uranium, which he said is eight times the permitted amount according to the nuclear agreement, and that a month ago Iran successfully launched a spy satellite into orbit.

"Lieberman reported that Hezbollah is now building a precision missile factory in honor of the late Iranian Quds Force commander, General Qassem Soleimani, which is pushing Israel to the brink, claiming that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has no plans to confront them.

"Lieberman said Iran is continuing its ongoing policies in its regular military programs and continues to fund Hezbollah, Hamas, and the Islamic Jihad, although Iran faces enormous economic difficulties of its own."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    You'd think they'd know by now not to piss off the IDF or Mossad, there lays the path to pain.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the Israelies are quite capable of dishing it out.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Fake gold bars ... tons of them. Where? Wuhan. NO, that's where the virus thingy was released. Wuhan gold. No! Yes. Can't just make this stuff up.

"83 Tons Of Fake Gold Bars: Gold Market Rocked By Massive China Counterfeiting Scandal"

https://madhousenews.com/2020/06/83...cked-by-massive-china-counterfeiting-scandal/

Another instance, year ago in U.S.:
    https://nypost.com/2019/08/28/gold-...d-into-global-markets-jpmorgan-vaults-report/

https://www.coinworld.com/news/precious-metals/counterfeiters-target-1-ounce-gold-pamp-bars.html

And then there is the Ft. Knox controversy involving gold/tungsten:
    https://fofoa.blogspot.com/2009/11/is-dollar-good-as-tungsten.html

I must end this comment with a full disclosure statement:
    I am actually filthy rich. I was born to wealth with a platinum spoon in my mouth. Sometimes I stoop to gold as an adornment within my many palaces. I often use gold bars as doorstops. It upsets me about the tungsten. Tungsten bars, I imagine, will hold even mighty doors, however one simply hates being taken advantage of by charlatans. When I told Foofoo (our miniature poodle) about the fake gold, he made a poo-poo on our best Persian carpet. Foofoo's fire hydrant is gold, don't-you-see. Foofoo is off to therapy again, I guess. OK, so there it is, I do have some bias when it comes to the topic of gold. And too there's the matter of Mommy's bidet.

aad56c661ece73628c6876da3c1c16a9.jpeg

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Old Geezer,

Am not rich by any measure.

I do, however, have a well-worn gold cobble stone I took from a city street in D.C.

Use the thing for a fishing weight because lead is hazardous to health.

Some good links would love to glance at but my optical /ophthalmic eyes condition reaction as of now requires me to minimize viewings.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Looks like New Zealand needs to toughen its knife laws.

"Six Stabbed by ‘ISIS-Inspired’ Migrant Terrorist in New Zealand"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/09/03/six-stabbed-isis-inspired-migrant-terrorist-new-zealand/

"Six people have been stabbed by a Sri Lankan terrorist in Auckland, New Zealand, who was a 'known threat to New Zealand'.

"The terrorist, shot dead by police shortly after the attack began, was a 'Sri Lankan national' and 'obviously was a supporter of ISIS ideology' — that is to say, the interpretation of Islam favour by the Islamic State organisation — according to New Zealand’s prime minister, Jacinda Ardern.

“'The individual was under constant monitoring,' Ardern stressed, perhaps seeking to get ahead of critics angry that the migrant was able to strike despite being a 'known threat', adding that 'it was the police surveillance team and special tactics group who were part of that monitoring and surveillance that shot and killed him within, I’m told, roughly 60 seconds of the attack starting.'

"The left-wing prime minister went out of her way to press home her view that the terrorist was “\'an individual, not a faith, not a culture, not an ethnicity, but an individual person who was gripped by ideology that is not supported here by anyone or any community' — except, presumably, the other Islamic radicals in the former British colony."

O. Gzr's take: The watchers of the would-be terrorist got to watch him become an overt terrorist. That's something isn't it? Historic / psychologic documentation, science was improved, right?! It only took six people being knifed to advance New Zealand's knowledge-base. University Sociology professors will no doubt now have something to write about; maybe they can get a grant using the paper. All for the betterment of humankind, huzzah!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
    TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  8. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    In the end the capitalist free election nations are all going to fall. Somehow over time it has changed from what the founding fathers intended into a weak form of government that is unable to deal with the violent and useless in their nations in a realistic way. Violent people need to be REMOVED from the public and good people should not have to just DEAL with them.

If someone is arrested three times for just being a thief we don’t need them. If anyone kills someone for no reason we definitely don’t need them. It is sad and sickening how many people murder someone and are back out in 10 years. When they do it again you would think that would be the end of them but usually, they just throw them back in prison on the old crime. The issue with that is that LIFE isn’t life it is a long time if you aren’t good in prison but if you act right, you can be out again in an amazingly short time.

The thing that bothers me most about this is that most people on a jury are unaware that life isn’t really a forever sentence. Some crimes deserve a real life sentence. I don’t believe that someone kills a stranger that is no threat to them needs to be PERMINATLY removed from society.

I have somewhat mixed emotions about the death penalty and how it is administered to different people. If you have the money it is not at all likely where as if you are poor it is very likely for a lot of things. After someone has lived in prison for decades, I don’t see them ever being able to reintegrate back into society successfully.

In prison it is pretty easy to avoid temptation and is in general pretty easy to avoid violence. Those that tend to be violent go into segregation and never come out. The murder rate in the maximum Texas prisons would be something to BRAG about in a similar sized free world city.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I do not believe that capitalism will fall nor do I believe that the Constitution will fall.

Pro-Constitutionalists were angry, but now they are ready to explode.

The former USA is getting ready to explode. The collapsing dollar will be the final straw.

Bloodshed

It's not gonna be pretty.

International collapse

The old world order is going to collapse.

Massive death tolls

Wailing and gnashing of teeth

"And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." -- Matthew 24:22

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The capitalist system is only one way of doing something, ultimately it will fail when the financial system that props it up collapses. no finance no trade.
    what will replace it? I dont really know, not Communism I hope as that entails blind obedience to the state and I cant see preppers doing that.
    do we need to replace it with anything? maybe we could all be responsible for ourselves and not require handouts from someone or something in authority.

TMT Tactical likes this.