Arrested Rioter Has Strong Resume

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jun 2, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
  2. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    And Che Guevara attended medical school.

https://www.express.co.uk/expressyourself/21625/The-dark-truth-behind-Che-Guevara

Warning: Old Geezer is now going to spew. He's got his wooden crate and is heading straight to Hyde Park to rant and rave. Beware! All of the following is but a font of bile rising out of some old fellow wanting the U.S. Constitution to continue ruling government actions and who, in general, does not trust his "betters", nor do-gooders. He is a dinosaur, proven by his reticence to redistribute his worldly gains for the purpose of bettering the collective good. Read no further if you get teary-eyed while holding hands with others to sing Kumbaya, or have an "Earth First" sticker on your car's bumper.

-------- Drum roll -----------

Looking for biographic links for Che, I read the new/cleansed Wiki article on him. According to academics, Che was a demigod. He may have had a flaw here and there, but basically he was someone to be worshiped. His string of murders (>500) at La Cabaña Fortress (Che was commander there for a while) were simply part of the rightful "purging" of Batista loyalists. After all, anyone apposing the collective good needs to be murdered, right?! Che was the quintessential hero, just ask Wiki.

I've now noted that Wiki puts a leftist spin on its scientific articles -- y'gotta really work to spin that kind of crap. According to Wiki, the Stanford Prison Experiment has been discredited and is no longer valid. Apparently, power does not corrupt -- it is important that the Left propagandize into existence the Big Lie that centralized power is benevolence made manifest. The Wiki article on the Milgram Experiment starts off describing the experiment, yet ends up giving the floor to those who question the methods and validity of the experiment. Can't have anyone believe that centralized authority could become evil. Wiki, shaping young minds into "correct thinking".

Contained in a Wiki article on Mother Teresa is the following (under "Criticisms"):

"One of Teresa's most outspoken critics was English journalist, literary critic and antitheist Christopher Hitchens, host of the documentary Hell's Angel (1994) and author of the essay, The Missionary Position: Mother Teresa in Theory and Practice (1995) who wrote in a 2003 article: "This returns us to the medieval corruption of the church, which sold indulgences to the rich while preaching hellfire and continence to the poor. [Mother Teresa] was not a friend of the poor. She was a friend of poverty. She said that suffering was a gift from God. She spent her life opposing the only known cure for poverty, which is the empowerment of women and the emancipation of them from a livestock version of compulsory reproduction." He accused her of hypocrisy for choosing advanced treatment for her heart condition. Hitchens said that "her intention was not to help people", and that she lied to donors about how their contributions were used. "It was by talking to her that I discovered, and she assured me, that she wasn't working to alleviate poverty", he said, "She was working to expand the number of Catholics. She said, 'I'm not a social worker. I don't do it for this reason. I do it for Christ. I do it for the church.'" Although Hitchens thought he was the only witness called by the Vatican, Aroup Chatterjee (author of Mother Teresa: The Untold Story) was also called to present evidence opposing Teresa's beatification and canonisation; the Vatican had abolished the traditional, 'devil's advocate which served a similar purpose.'

"Abortion-rights groups have also criticised Teresa's stance against abortion and contraception."

Within the Wiki article on Mother Teresa is a section labeled Spiritual life. In this section, Wiki quotes authors who demean this lady. Anjezë Gonxhe Bojaxhiu suffered from depression (surrounded by that which she chose to endure, I would have cut my wrists). This depression continually chiseled-away at her Faith. Vulgar souls state that she "struggled with her beliefs" -- which is to pervert her true struggle, which was her struggle with clinical depression.

Wiki stands with those who stood along the roadside and threw stones at The Christ as He bore His cross to Golgotha.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Felix Dzerzhinsky...…….Felix Dzerzhinsky....wow!!!!

Somehow I associate that name with the KGB or the predecessor of the KGB....

I think there is a street or square/plaza named after him in Moscow.....

Christopher Hitchins……..Wow again!!!!

Right in there with that other fellow...Richard Dawkins....Wow!!!!

Given a seat at the power table..I would put both of them right in there with Felix Dzerzhinsky.

You don't want them anywhere near your liberties and freedoms....secular humanists....Wow!!!

Da....Tovarich!!!???

My non Ishnaelite ,02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Varuna,

His educational tickets are falsified - no different that that held by Barry of JKT / Hawaii.

At least Pol Pot studied in Paris.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Watcherchris,

Tavarish Felix Dzerzhinsky, first Chief of the CHEKA, Soviet secret police, has a large bio.

Although he personally tortured those arrested, he also did research on cloria and typhoid.

He also was a reviewer of children's books.

Felix has many political descendants working here in our society. A dacha on the waterfront around Oldetown Alexandria is more pleasant living than a heavily mortgaged condo around Dumfries.

William Ayers and his dearly betrothed Bernadine (Bernadette ?), are political descendants. Ayers has more capitalist pensions from America's public sector academia than Carter has ........ dictators teaching at his Sunday school.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. Overwatch

Overwatch Expert Member
      185/230

Blog Posts:
    Corruption will always promote its self to the level of its
    incompetency. Were and at which time only the fools and idiots will cheer them on. For how can a deranged man lie when he believes his fantasy to be real?

TMT Tactical likes this.