Art: Emergency Prep = Self-knowledge

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 10, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    if someone is interested in preparing they will do so, most will not.
    they wont need some "expert" to tell them what to do they will find out for themselves, but again most(99%) of the population will do nothing, until the event is upon them then they will expect others to save them.
    I didnt have to have an expert to tell me what to do, I found out for myself.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lonewolf,

So true.

I have a little different background.

Emergency preparedness was just part of home economics.

When I was a Cub Scout I dusted off Geiger Counters at a local armory.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I was a Boy Scout, my parents lived through WW2, being self reliant was part of my upbringing.
    to my knowledge emergency preparedness has never been taught over here we have to learn it by and for ourselves. probably why few of the general population know anything about it and even less care.

TMT Tactical likes this.