Article On Prep For Coronavirus

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Feb 27, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/preparing-for-coronavirus-to-strike-the-u-s/

Good afternoon all,

Per ...

Perhaps the mentioned "understandable dislike of prepper subculture" will economically - and properly - allocate supplies to those who value and properly use/consume them.

Market adjustments do wonders. I'm not too much of a Dr Albert Schweitzer, M.D. or a Mother Teresa. The altruistic left with the welfare state's arrival.

My hunch is that those un con vincible, with their dislikes, will experience magnified "significant disruption" to their lives.

Professor Tufekai; Check VA Medical Centers and their intensive care units before telling readers about Hubei hospitals.

I'll discuss global risks without reliance or reference to WHO, CDC or Scientific American Magazine. Risk is an advanced-level business field and WHO and CDC are just laity.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Justin Baker

Justin Baker Expert Member
      160/173

Blog Posts:
    Supply and demand, as more people worry, more people purchase. I can't buy through my own affiliate links, but I still bought. Not in worry, mind you, as the mindset I have is much different than John Q. Public, but still purchases to "fill up" the stashes, so-to-speak.

Thank you for sharing, @Pragmatist

TMT Tactical likes this.