Article On Y2k Books

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Dec 13, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.fastcompany.com/90439521/the-weird-wonderful-world-of-y2k-survival-guides-a-look-back

Good evening all,

Per ...

I'll hold off on the gainful employment of being a sharecropper.

Dale, Poltiregist; Can you help the rest of us on the "dead - tree reading" ? I say it was a Royal Palm.

Julian Gregori's advice for even the "religiously agnostic to find a good church" reminds me of a true story in the century prior to Y2K.

The Queen of England, one of the most powerful people in the world, had her attendants arrange for a meeting with her secular leader. The Queen said: Mr Prime Minister, there are not many good theologians within my realm".

Gladstone replied: "Madam, there are not many good anything".

TMT Tactical likes this.