Article: "riots Are The Price Of Liberalism"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jun 1, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    riots aren't liberalism they are anarchy.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Riots are a calculated tactic used by the minority to have their objective over the majority . In the present U.S. riots this is the latest ploy by the Democrats in an attempt to gain votes in November . This desperate political attempt is having the opposite effect than what the Democrats want . Most voters see this for what is rather than being dumb enough to believe Trump is the cause for them to destroy cites . This is mass derangement .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    its mob rule, no other definition comes close.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lonewolf,

In some US national-level groups, liberalism is a synonym for anarchy. The schools, police departments, municipal governments, public health departments, social service departments (a/k/a welfare agencies) all have common denominators.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Some of the more recent events on the COUP attempt . Arkansas's Tom Cotton has invoked the resurrection act . This allows Arkansas to hang people burning down buildings . President Trump considering invoking the resurrection act nationally . I am looking forward to going to a hanging . Things have escalated over night . More guns coming into play . Several law enforcement personnel shot , several law enforcement personnel run over by vehicles . Professionally made bombs being handed out to the Democrats . ATM machines being blown open . Pallets of bricks and cans of gasoline being placed for the Democrats to use . Civil War is clearly the goal for some of the Democrats , others are useful idiots .

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Update - time now 1.40 pm --A caller into Rush Limboug a mob of Democrat / Communist at around 3 pm plan to invade out of city residence in an assault on white people residence . Their target somewhere in the state of Washington . I hope they have their guns and amo ready . I wish I had more precise information on this organized assault but I don't . My guess Rape of white women and pillaging seems to be on the minds of this crowd . This has the undertones of South Africa .

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Some information I received . A line of law enforcement in one of the Democrat strong holds kneeled down in front of the looters and building burners in a sign of submission . I don't know which city these whimpy law enforcement reside . --- Found it these spineless cops reside in Portland Oregon .

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:

Maybe the cops were praying for the looters, because when off-camera, the uniforms killed the Bill Ayers / Chicago-7 wanna-be crew and fed them to their police dogs. Pure speculation on my part ... one can imagine.

Remember Bill Ayers? I do. Many hundreds of thousands do.

http://zombietime.com/prairie_fire/

https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-b...ma-and-bill-ayers-together-from-the-beginning

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. Overwatch

Overwatch Expert Member
      185/230

Blog Posts:
    GOD help those SOB's if they try anything near me. Ill give them a warm welcome.

11. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm one of those remembering Ayers, Old Geezer.

He and his Weather Underground is self-declared communist.