As you watch the news

Discussion in 'Mental Preparedness' started by Tom Williams, Mar 25, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    As you watch the news. You must realize its time to be READY. The stuff going on war drugs crime all of it isnt going to get better BE READY NOW !!!!

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    our problem this side of the Pond is the migrants trying to get into Europe and the UK.
    lots of sex crimes happening in Germany due to the influx of a foreign culture.

3. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    Muzzies are stirring trouble everywhere they right rest of world wrong been that way since time has been recorded. Its going to get worse. GET READY

4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    a 7th Century culture has no place in the modern 21st Century western world.

5. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    Its ok to belive in your way its ok to teach your way but for them to belive that we must be their way or die is the trouble this is their way and will never change

6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    they believe the only good non believer is a dead non believer.

7. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    I consider "ISLAM" itself to be a terrorist organisation
    Each and every one of them is either an instigator, agitator, recruiter, supplier, financier, sympathiser or fighter!

If Islam is the religion of peace should not Islamic extremists be extremely peaceful? I rest my case!

8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    i'm not a religious person, not organised religion anyway-i'm a pagan myself- I treat everyone with the same suspicion never mind where they come from!

9. NormaD

NormaD New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    I have always believed that everyone can co-exist while believing in different things. The universe depends on our differences in order to expand. If we all wanted the same things, did the same things or believed in the same things there would be no expansion and we would cease to exist. But rather than waste our valueable time and effort trying to convince those people, we would do better just to stay out of their radar while we continue to do what we know we must to survive.

10. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    The news of late attacks wars warnings ARE YOU READY ?? ITS NOT GOING TO GET BETTER !!!! BE ALERT BE PREPARED YOU MAY HAVE ONLY MOMENT TO DECIDE !!!

Prairie Dog likes this.
  11. Prairie Dog

Prairie Dog Expert Member
      155/173

Blog Posts:
    I have made the decisions that will one day be tested. Family and thise that stand with menare whom I will protect and within my abilities, provide for.
    Prairie Dog