Asian Fin Markets And The Corona Virus

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jan 28, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/a...ontinued-worries-about-china-virus-2020-01-27

Good morning all,

Attention experts: Here, "fin" means "financial" and not lunch from the Wuhan seafood market.

Per ...

Is it possible ... actually is it realistic (I'm holding off on using word "probable") that the article's "prevalence of its occurrence internationally ..." has some relationship to the virus numbers from China and CDC Atlanta/ Washington, D.C. ?

My emails are telling of pneumonia deaths not being tallied into the corona virus numbers. The elderly with pre-existing conditions who die also are not in the tallies.

If the corona virus is just another big headache - think of Ebola, Africa - the Asian fin markets would treat it as such.

Something is going on.

Time to wash my hands again ......

TMT Tactical likes this.