Avoid Wash. Ave And E. 167 St, Bronx, Nyc

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jun 18, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    My mother always said nothing good happens after midnight. And that was back in the 1970s. I am so glad my parents aren’t alive to see the mess we made of this world. Sick.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    This article has a glaring error in it. Did anybody else catch it? Here is the sentence containing the error:

"A 28-year-old man who just wanted to know why a group of people in the Bronx were eyeing him aggressively ..."

Do you see the error?

The sentence describes the things looking at the victim as "people". Obviously, a proofreader should have caught this description error.

wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    First question that came to my mind was, "Why would you approach a group that was eyeing you AGGRESSIVELY"? Seem a bit stupid to me. If a group is watching me aggressively, I think I would start moving on down the road or at a bare minimum, get my back to a solid wall or tree. I would most certainly not approach them. I can claim self defense if they come after me, plus it gives me more time to clear leather, pardner.

wally and Morgan101 like this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    at 1am I am not on the street, I am fast asleep in my own bed, any group out at that time are looking for trouble, so avoid it as best you can.

wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Admittedly, I missed the error, Old Geezer.

Had thought the group's annoyance was because he missed the Rotary meeting.

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.