Bad-bad-bad-and Sad.......shoots Police, Steals Police Car, Puts On Dead Officers Uniform

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Sourdough, Apr 19, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Alaskajohn, TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  2. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Around 10 am, police warned that Wortman was traveling on Highway 4 near Hidden Hilltop Campground in Glenholme and urged residents to avoid the area and lock their doors. A short time later, police said that Wortman might be driving what appeared to be an RCMP vehicle and wearing an RCMP uniform - though he is not an RCMP officer.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Rebecca

Rebecca Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Canadian citizens told to hide in their basements. Governments being adults and their citizens being children, the children are told to run and hide while Mommy and Daddy take care of the bad things.

You are a lunatic in Canada and want to get your face in the paper (let's say you have pretty teeth), paint your car to look like a cop car (or just steal a cop car after smashing the head of a cop) then steal a firearm (or simply take the firearm of a cop whose head you've just smashed), now you've got it made. The people have been conditioned to do what the police tell them to do plus they've been disarmed, so now they are ripe for rape and murder. Two-plus decades ago, I was in Canada on business. While there, there were many women coming forward to tell of how they had been sexually abused by the RCMP (the Mounties, Dudley DoWrong and all). Some women had been brought into police station and strip-searched. The crime of which they had been accused? Traffic violations.

Leftists are now saying that, "Sure, Canada has the occasional act of terror, however their crime rates are lower due to the ongoing programs of civilian disarmament."

What crime Canada has is being disproportionately committed by their aboriginal population.

https://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/7-charts-that-tell-the-story-of-homicide-in-canada/

20d7e81e254e4d09cc47c2e92a95075e.png

In the United States, the white population owns FAR more firearms than the black population. The black population of the United States is approximately 13% of the entire population, yet ...

"When the race of the offender was known, 54.9 percent were Black or African American, 42.4 percent were White, and 2.7 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,821 offenders. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 3.)"

Per Federal Bureau of Investigation numbers
    https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/topic-pages/expanded-homicide

https://www.amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

If you are a citizen of another country looking at the violent crime rates in America, do not be deceived by our mainstream media's perversions of the truth. Americans of European descent have the same crime rates of Europeans in Europe (our suicide rates are lower). We have high crime rates because we have people who are simply more violent and they are not of European origin.

20d7e81e254e4d09cc47c2e92a95075e.jpeg

randyt and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Do the mentally ill commit dangerous crimes? Yes. Duh!!!!!!

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017...more-dangerous-end-denial-get-them-treatment/

Most paranoid schizophrenics are downright sad to know. If you have any vestige of a heart, working with people suffering from psychosis will break your heart. This is a profoundly grim disorder. One thing you will learn is that they are first a danger to their own selves. Some among this patient population do sometimes go hyper-violent. When they do, it usually takes multiple people and very strong sedatives to get them back into the world of "reasonably calm". I'm talking about people ON their medications. If a person with psychoses (we are talking multiple psychological disorders in one person, it's never just one pathology, ever) whose clinical profile includes aggression as one component goes off of their medications, this can/will result in tragic consequences.

The United States has had a track record of providing hospitalizations to mental patients wherein the institutions have degraded into some horror movie (I have stories from clinical practicum days that would make you sick). It was good that the system was litigated into making life better for the mentally ill. One outcome however is tragic beyond all knowing. That is, we can no longer keep people in-hospital who need to be confined for their safety and for the safety of society. Political groups such as the ACLU are perpetually in lawsuit-mode much to the detriment of American society. Patients with severe disorder when released go off of their medications unless someone is standing there to watch them take the medication. At the very minimum, 30% of homeless people are mentally ill and not taking their medications. I'll tell you right here and now that the percentage is FAR higher than 30%!

Almost all people committing mass murders are later identified as people with severe psychological disorders. Society does not identify these people and when a family or community does identify them as disordered, nothing is done. There exists a silence about the horrors of mental illness and the MSM helps perpetuate this grim situation. Our society has a huge problem of mental illness and blaming crimes on inanimate objects such as firearms is a politically-inspired loathsome Big Lie. The lie is satanically black.

Blitz, randyt and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    If anyone comes up with more detail on the Nova Scotia mass-shooting, please share. The prime minister of Canada has blamed the shooting on civilians being allowed to own firearms without Big Brother micro-control, so firearms laws in Canada will be tightened. The Canadian prime minister is not concerned about the fact that these people died like lambs to slaughter due to no one returning fire against an aggressor.

The shooter started off with his own firearm. His car was painted to look identical to an RCMP vehicle. After being rammed by a female officer in her patrol car, he got out of his car and shot her while she was still inside her vehicle. He then dragged the woman out of her patrol car, shot her again, and stole her service weapon and her loaded magazines for the weapon. Now the shooter had his firearm and whatever ammo was left, PLUS the police weapon and multiple loaded magazines. With the police weaponry he was then able to go on a psycho-rampage.

This is a message to crazy people wanting to be another copy-cat killer as promoted by the Leftist mainstream media. All you have to do is steal a big truck, ram a cop car to disable the officer(s) inside, take their weapons, and get yourself on international television. A nutcase can get tens of millions of dollar's worth of media coverage just by being a nutcase. Added extras include getting your crazy life-complaints published and not being blamed. The firearm killed the people, not you. It is "gun crime", after all. The nut-case is a poor "misunderstood" victim of the presence of firearms in society. Media mantra, "Disarm citizens!"

Again, please post information about the Canadian shooting as regards whose firearms were used to kill multiple citizens and to return fire against pursuing law enforcement. The police sure are not talking, because this shows that the female officer was not prepared to go into battle. This also shows that the police themselves can be used as a source of weaponry for felons and psychotics.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    it must of been a mundane firearm otherwise it would be plastered all over the news

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Valid point. Appreciated. I'm thinking also that this was profoundly embarrassing to the RCMP.

The ruler of Canada (has king-like powers obviously) says that he is going to ban more firearms so as to keep the sheeple of Canada safe. That action is made ludicrous if the weapon used to protract the killing spree came from a law-enforcement person -- and this is exactly what has just happened in Canada. The higher echelon of the RCMP are not going to bring this to open public view unless forced to do so. They had a person in uniform who lost their weapon and armed a psych-case.

OK, so here is my argument again: Let's say almost all firearms are banned. You are a nut (not you RandyT, that's not what I'm saying, ... OK so if you are, well then just don't share) and you want to get tens of millions of dollars worth of press coverage, you'll need to kill some people with a gun (remember, the MSM wants to ban all guns). If you drive crush dozens of people to death with a 10-ton truck, the media will cover-up the story -- they need "gun-crime" to promote their globalist agenda. What's a nutcase to do?

Here, I'll tell you, steal a big truck and drive it into police patrol car with the cops inside their now crumpled vehicle, take their guns and magazines of ammunition. Now you can go on a killing spree hither-thither. The media hates police and they really hate armed police because they sometimes kill potential Left-wing voters (they get government checks for breathing and breeding).

Hey Mr. Nutcase, you have won! You're infamous! Fame / infamy, does it really matter which? No! You're in the news! You have arrived!
    ---------- You are in the news! ---------

TMT Tactical and randyt like this.
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  10. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Hey Olde Geezer....speaking of guns...

Have you picked up on any breaking news on Virginia's Governor Northam..the Ishmelite leftist...do as I say ..not as I do???

I can't find anything on line and am suspecting that it may be squelched by someone or some group out there.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well, well, well, turns out that the Nova Scotia shooter had no license to own a firearm. So lets "strengthen" laws that do not work in the first place. Crazy shooter stenciled his car to make it look exactly like a RCMP cruiser; only mistake was the patrol number he put on it, wrong number. Crazy shooter had an official RCMP uniform. Crazy shooter started off with an illegally held firearm, but was reinforced by stealing an RCMP officers weapon and ammunition after she used her patrol car to ram his patrol car. Crazy shooter shot her, dragged her out of her patrol car and shot her again, then he collected her RCMP service weapon and her RCMP magazines full of ammo. Crazy person continued his crazy holocaust using taxpayer-funded armaments.

According to the genius King of Canada, what is needed for the already castrated Canadians cattle is more firearms restrictions. Apparently that king wants to continue with the policy of keeping serfs from defending themselves against Big Brother's Boys and their imitators.

https://www.cjls.com/2020/04/22/gun...ng-did-not-have-firearms-license-says-rcmp-2/

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    more info
    https://www.spencerfernando.com/202...cotia-murderer-did-not-have-firearms-license/

There's no smuggling of fully automatic firearms into Canada. Their laws prevent smuggling.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-police-ak47-seizure-1.3512512

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/seven-peo...ug-bust-uzi-ak-47-among-guns-seized-1.3669284

The communists of Canada are going to blame the USA, but I'm told that most firearms dealers in the States simply ran out of fully automatic weapons they routinely sold to "the children" and that was years and years ago.

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/seven-peo...ug-bust-uzi-ak-47-among-guns-seized-1.3669284

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  13. Rebecca

Rebecca Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    According to the below article the shooter "used a handgun and long guns during the attack ".

As predicted by Old Geezer they are blaming the US saying that one of the guns has been traced to Canada but they suspect the rest are from the US.

For those of us in Canada with a valid gun license I personally find it beyond frustrating, to put it politely, that some crazy person with no gun license shoots people but those of us who follow the government's stringent gun ownership requirements will be the ones punished in the end.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova...investigation-press-conference-live-1.5542859

watcherchris, randyt and TMT Tactical like this.
  14. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The governments in the USA are following the same pattern here Rebecca...in that they go after people and their guns who have no involvement in what happened...

One could think that the all came out of the same school of nonsense...

Ishmaelites in offices of power.

If your government will not trust you to be armed....mentally , physically , and or spiritually ...they will eventually not trust you with a vote.

Ishmaelites run wild. Busy doing what they do best ...going after the property of people whom have broken no laws...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelte.

TMT Tactical and Rebecca like this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Right now I am beyond tired and unable to look up anything, I'm just totally worn out. My wife has been a source. She is telling me that the communist governor and the anti-American legislators in Virginia are bringing up anti-2nd-amendment bills right and left. Governor Blackface has banned public gatherings "due to Covid-19 (the Big Lie) and one purpose of this is to crush any Patriot gatherings to protest the Virginia communist government's rape of the U.S. Constitution and Virginia's Constitution. Covid-19 has worked for the communist Chinese and is now working for the anti-American government officials on both the national and state levels. America's Civil War II is now -- and has been -- well into its progress.

The mainstream media is furious that their mission to annihilate the belief in Divinity in our children and grandchildren is being questioned. "Gaia is God!" To them Secular Humanism is the way, the truth, and the light. In their daily broadcasts, they curse God and defile all things sacred and pure. To them, anyone touting individual Liberty should be publicly crushed. If you wish to own a firearm, you are an enemy of the state (today, they lie that all they want is to ban semi-automatics and handguns; tomorrow ALL firearms will have to be held by government; to the mega-neurotic Leftists, hunting is a sin against Gaia). If you want to tell truths, you are an enemy of the state. The Hollywood crew wants you dead and many of these mega-rich elitists have come out and stated their wish to see conservatives and Libertarians all die.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow Olde Geezer...have you seen this in contradiction to what the left claims in gun controlled New York and particularly in gun controlled New York City????

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...inmate-arrested-rape-days-after-release-jail/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...rs-new-york-city-during-coronavirus-lockdown/

They have turned the two legged wildlife loose in New York and many New Yorkers are also in that category of two legged wildlife...with a movie and or television education..

But they are want to whine and blame others for their woes and expect other people and states to subsidize them...also others to take the blame for what is happening there..

Other states need to shut up ...and stand down ….while they play through on the public purse.

These places verily disgust me in that they really think they are sitting on the only one in town and the rest of the country needs to follow their lead..

Just like California and particularly Hollywood...the rest of this nation is ….to them ...flyover country.

Ishmaelites run wild..in secular humanistic New York and California...

I have been waiting for this news and information to finally leak out to the public....in the midst of all the whining and blame game of New York, Kalifornia..and the very very similar MSM shilling for these two states as the template for the rest of the nation to follow....while shutting up and letting these two states and the MSM do our thinking for us.

My non Ishmaelte .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
    TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The links were great to bring up. Few news outlets publish anything questioning Leftist dogma.

"I have been waiting for this news and information to finally leak out to the public..."

Me too. It has been said that, "A conservative is a liberal who has yet to be mugged." The ivory tower gods of the media live in buildings with tight security and in gated neighborhoods with guards. What I would love to see is these propagandists attacked by their fellow travelers in the communities into which they normally refuse to go. To the Left, people of color are still their field-hands and expected to vote properly, i.e. collectivist. If they do not, then they label this person a Uncle Tom. One reason the Left is pro-abortion is to keep the number of field-hands in check (more black babies are murdered by abortion than are murdered in the streets by their own; in some cities more black children are murdered in the womb that born live).

I love to read about Leftists being attacked by those they label as "oppressed".

It is difficult finding the following articles, but when you do, you feel a bit of vindication. I hate using the words, "I told you so," however is does feel darkly refreshing. Someone traveling to Mexico for vacation I told, "You can get mugged down there." People laughed when I said it. They went to Mexico and during their robbery, the Mexican felon tazed her husband who has a heart condition. When back in the States, she admitted to the act having happened and just brushed the robbery off as "these things happen". The act of aggression ruined their vacation, however in this day and age, truth plays second fiddle to Secular Humanist dogma.

OK, on to the comedy sketches:

https://www.wxyz.com/news/7-action-news-crew-attacked-while-covering-story

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...gnores-own-reporter-and-crew-assaulted-antifa

https://www.thezimbabwean.co/2013/01/another-sabc-news-crew-attacked/

https://www.thezimbabwean.co/2013/01/another-sabc-news-crew-attacked/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tv-news-crew-attacked-robbed-in-san-francisco-again/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Olde Geezer,

If this stuff continues..and I think it will..by design..

I am concerned that it will not be safe to go to the grocery stores...without armed escort...a security team..

Only then will many of the leftists catch on....

I don't remember who was the pubic official who said it but it was to the effect that the government cannot print enough monies to cover the number of Americans unemployed or who cannot go to work...because of what is happening.

I think this official is correct..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Another communist victory. The US Constitution must be torn to shreds. Lady Liberty must raped and burned at the stake. It seems that the USA caused the recent shooting spree in Canada even though the shooter used the police officer's firearm and ammunition to complete his horror.

https://foreignaffairs.co.nz/2020/0...w-deadly-unlicensed-gun-owners-can-be-137335/

https://www.wphm.net/2020/04/30/can...apons-ban-after-mass-shooting-in-nova-scotia/

Another chapter in the war against Freedom.

To our Canadian Freedom-Fighters. Time to sight-in your hunting rifles and buy the ammunition most accurate in your rifle through whatever channel you can find. Get out to the range.

Remember, a staggering number of calibers, if sighted in 6 cm high at 100 meters, will be spot-on at 200 meters, and approximately 9 cm low at 300 yards. This is true of the .308 / 7.62NATO. The .303 British has a slightly higher parabolic path against atmosphere; so 7 cm high at 100 meters, spot-on at 200 meters, then 12 cm low at 300 meters. Check my numbers!!! I could be off. I love my .303 Brits. Whatever, sight-in for 200 yards -- so what if you'll be a bit high at 100, this doesn't count for much. Know your tool of Freedom.

All Western World economies could be at risk. Plan for this to become a reality. Prepare.

An accurate weapon that can engage the enemy at 300 yrds (and beyond) is FAR superior to any "assault rifle" (unless the semi-auto has a bull barrel for competition; remember that the 5.56 NATO is not so great at shooting through vehicles when you get out past 200 meters -- it might go through one side of a vehicle, but don't count on that at distance).

Last edited: May 1, 2020
    Rebecca and TMT Tactical like this.