Be Warned...congress Trying To Sneak In Anti 2a Laws.....

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Mar 31, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    More Congressional Herding attempts by Congress...

Get the word out to other 2A people and preppers....ASAP.

Another 2A person clued me into this .

It appears that while most Americans have their eyes on the Coronavirus 19 business...Our Congress is trying to sneak in more draconian gun laws.....having to do with licensing gun ownership and even ammunition. Bewarned....

This legislation has been tried before...the are repackaging it and hoping no one notices with the Virus scare going on.

Send this link out to people you know...and remember....what I keep saying...

If you cannot be trusted with your gun and or ammunition...you will never be trusted with your vote.

Here this link..

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...bill/5717/text

Ishmaelites run wild.....again.....trying to make us like other nations. Herded like other nations and people. The founders did not want us like other nations....privileges versus Rights....
    Licensing means privileges not rights. Almost no Americans today understand this.

They are trying to make us like other nations....this is globalism at work...Ishmaelites at work...to put America and Americans into UN Ishmaelite bondage.

They want privileges granted by government...not Rights given naturally from God.

Rights are not licensed ...privileges are licensed.

Be Warned.

Get this out to people you know on your list.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    This is textbook sneaky of Congresional Ishmaelites working against American rights and trying to make us subjects with privileges and not citizens with rights. Trying to make us like Englishmen and Australians and New Zealanders.

Globalists/Ishmaelites seeking to put us into Herded bondage....like the rest of the world.

Bumping thread to get it out there.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good evening Watcherchris,

I just read the draft legislation link. I'm not into firearms but can now say learned that the industry is vast. Some of the terms used I do not understand. Had thought "shroud" ... draft says "barrel shroud" ... was something to get buried in. (The shroud of Turin [ presented as burial garment of Jesus]).

My favorite - award winner - item in the link is:

Title III Firearm Possession - Sec 301 (a), the new "intimate partner" means a "former dating partner".

I understand firearms are a controversial subject - especially in Virginia - but how the Hades can anyone say a relationship was "intimate" ?! What if the couple only met to go to the library and firing range ?

General Kalashnikov will be losing royalties.

Had not known Cabela's had some brand names; the 1874 Sharp.

My COVID-19 headache is lessened after reading the linked proposal.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.