Bear Creek Arsenal Busted For Hiring Illegal Aliens

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by TMT Tactical, Feb 15, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Well that ends my relationship with Bear Creek Arsenal. I have purchased several products from them in the past but now I plan to boycott them. Made in America by illegals is not made in America to me.

SANFORD

Federal immigration officials have arrested dozens of people in North Carolina since Tuesday morning.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrested 27 people Tuesday at Bear Creek Arsenal, a gun-manufacturing company in Sanford, the federal agency said.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article225599690.html

2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I didn't even know about Bear Creek Arsenal.

What would make for a fascinating story would be if the illegals came from the Philippines! Firearms are almost banned in the Philippines, so of course small machine shop illegal firearm manufacturing pops up all over the place in rural areas. Shoot, there are videos online in which you can watch their machine-works and them demonstrating their products. These black market manufacturers supply several countries in Asia where firearms are banned from civilian ownership. The Japanese Yakuza use such sources.

In all countries with strict gun control, illegal arms manufacture pops up if the people have a half ounce of bravery. Muslim immigrants in Britain and Europe are currently establishing black market arms routes to obtain product from their native lands. This is why there are AK and hand-grenade attacks beginning to show up in places like Sweden. Two female British police officers were killed in a handgun & grenade attack just a few years back.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    All the reports I've seen have said the company did nothing illegal and it was the employees who had provided false documents to "prove" they were legally allowed to work.

I've never bought anything from them anyway.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    One might think that if it's acceptable for people to fight for their right to keep and bear arms, it'd be okay for people to fight for their right to build arms, as well!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    If they are here legally then build away, if they are here illegally, then just go away. The company just turned a blind eye, Not way they did not know more the 20 of their employees ere illegal.