Being A Sheepdog

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Lee CT NE, Apr 27, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Lee CT NE

Lee CT NE Expert Member
      176/230

Blog Posts:
    April 20, 2017: 18 years ago the Columbine High School massacre took place. That day I made a major recommitment to be a strong and consistent Sheepdog.

You see, the perps of the massacre were Wolves who killed many Sheep – helpless fellow teens. Unfortunately no Sheepdog was there to protect them.

To be a Sheepdog you must be willing to confront Wolves on their own terms. Many if not most times that requires equal violence on my part – up to and including killing the wolves.

Let me be clear – if you cannot meet violence with violence, you can never be a Sheepdog. In that case you’re a Sheep – a peaceful and productive member of society.

I guess it all comes down to intimidating those who are intimidating others. Is violence always the answer? Unfortunately it comes to that most of the time. Do I enjoy violence? I and other Sheepdogs would answer a resounding “NO”!

What would happen to all our fellow productive citizens – Sheep – if there weren’t Sheepdogs to protect them from the Wolves? I think that you already know the answer.

2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Can you please explain the purpose of this post? I see nothing to discuss here & nothing to be learnt.
    Keith.

3. Lee CT NE

Lee CT NE Expert Member
      176/230

Blog Posts:
    I thought it would answer some questions about sheep vs. sheepdogs that appear on other sites. If you don't feel it's appropriate, please remove it with my sincere apologies.

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    sorry, i'm a wolf....a lone wolf, I leave the sheeple to survive as best they can, or not.

5. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    Wow this is one hell of a post, A true "Dictator" here! Rude, arrogant, dictatorial I could go on and on here!