Best Potential Sister Wives?

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Sonofliberty, Nov 21, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    I was never one to support the idea of sister wives, but I could be convinced. Now, if I could just get them to take ME in lol

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Well you certainly made a good choice. I have been in love with both of them for some time.

Sonofliberty and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    you've got to be joking, one woman at a time has always been enough for me, sometimes even that was too much (1st wife had nagging down to an art form).)

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    A couple of things. A tree saw will kick your ass using it all day on firewood. Especially cutting it into small pieces to go in an open fire. I think I would rather use an ax to cut the wood. In my open fires I also will usually leave the pieces about 5 to six feet long if possible and simply burn them in half as my fire burns and then toss them in as the pieces get smaller. In my wood stove however is a different story and the pieces must be cut to fit all the way in.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    no sure what the above post has to do with sister wives but okay.
    as far as doing jobs its a case of a little and often, with firewood I have a stash already cut and ready, most tree wood has to be seasoned for up to 12 months depending on the water content, best time to do this is the UK is in the winter when there are no leaves on the trees.
    allowing a branch to stick out of an open fire whilst burning is a house fire hazard, I know because I had a neighbour is my old place do it and he was a hazard all on his own!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. CountryGuy

CountryGuy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    I've been digging Survival Lilly for a while. Haven't watched much Youtube the last few years so didn't know she got a friend to join her. Though in some of her older vids on rare occasions she'd sometimes have a guy or girl in the segment. Got to give her credit for going out there and doing things in the woods.

2 women sounds great from a "benefits" side of things but betting more often if the Sister wives aren't catty and get along there'd be more of a them ganging up on the man...

7. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Having several ladies might have sounded interesting when I was a kid but I wised up FAST. Now the thought of trying to live in a house with several women is the stuff of nightmares. I wouldn't take a million dollars for my wife of nearly 50 years but then I wouldn't give you a penny for another one just like her!!!!! I would e in the dog house ALL THE TIME. They would get in a fight and then somehow it would ALWAYS be my fault. NOOOO WAAAY! One is plenty!

When I was young I spent some time in a sort of group setting. Think hippie commune. It sounded great. Did you know that if you put a bunch of women together for a while they will eventually ALL get on the same cycle!!!! Let me tell you, there was one week a month that being male in that place was not good at all. They are were pissed off and just the sight of any male was enough to cause a riot!!!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  8. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    The trick is not to let them sleep in the same room, and more time separated (as in working at different place).

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    The girl with Survival Lilly is Vanessa Blanc, and her You Tube channel is Wild Woman Bushcraft. They are both quite adept at living in the wild, and IMHO Vanessa even more so than Lilly. Vanessa is very knowledgeable about wild edibles, and has a very impressive homestead complete with garden and livestock.

You can kid about it all you like, but either one would be a real asset if you had to survive in the wild. I would love to have them as partners.

10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    no thanks, apart from my wife I don't know any other woman I could put up with, make that any other person, I really like my privacy and peace and quiet and you wont get that with any woman.:rolleyes:

TMT Tactical likes this.