Board Issues

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by TexDanm, Aug 23, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Are any of you having problems with the board just stopping so that you can't post.i have to close the board and come back to it in a new window to get it to work almost every day? Sometimes I will be typing a post and the screen will just go black and it is gone. Other times it just stops responding to my keystrokes or mouse clicks and I have to close and or go to another board then come back here in a new window. I haunt a lot of boards and I only have this problem here.

Keith H., TMT Tactical and Sourdough like this.
  2. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  3. Miskondukt

Miskondukt Active Member
      40/58

Blog Posts:
  4. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    So far so good. How is your connection? Any other sites giving you the same issues?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    YES............I do.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I get timing issues. It takes a long time to LIKE a post and then the next LIKE is instant. I have been chocking it up to my use of 2 VPN's.

7. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    No mate, but occasionally I find that I am blocked from posting. I suggest you contact Admin with your complain, & let us know the results please.
    Keith.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Not yet.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    no, but I have problems with image posting from time to time. Image will upload then everything stops like nothing happened. I have to click more options and then can see the image file has uploaded. Then can click the forum post and then click the full image button to embed image. Then click reply to make everything post

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. The Innkeeper

The Innkeeper Master Survivalist
      250/345

Blog Posts:
    On occasion it seems to hang up and I have to refresh or leave entirely and come back in. I attribute it to the use of recycled electrons, troll dust and the like

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't have this problem on other boards. Maybe it is like there is a time limit on how long it will let you stay online on it. The good news is that if it does this in the middle of me typing out one of my long-winded posts when I close and restart the site I can go back to that topic and my unfinished post will still be there. The board evidently refreshes and stores as backup pretty often and maybe that is when I get kicked off. Sometimes all I have to do is go to another site then come back and it will work again.

Sonofliberty and TMT Tactical like this.
  12. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    no problem with posting but a lot of the time pages are slowing in coming up, don't know if that's my laptop or the site but It dosent happen on other sites.